Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Vrushika: Looking, Walking, Perfecting Sharon :) (Page 4)

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeti96

Great postThumbs UpI agree with everything here. Vrushika has grown phenomenally over the past few months. In the beginning the 'Diva' act looked a little fake and too much. But now, she totally behaves like how Sharon Rai Prakash should behave. I'm feel so proud being her fanSmile
And about the hot and cute thing , I SO agree with that. Though Vrushika still is a little bit weak in the acting department, she's gotten so much better since Jan that I'm sure she'll be a fine actress soon.
And she's so FREAKING STUNNINGDay DreamingEven my grandmother found her pretty. And my grandmother doesn't find anyone except her own kin good-lookingTongue

I remember someone once making a post about why Vrushika keeps placing her hands on her waist. I couldn't reply then but I would like to say something here. According to sociologists, placing your hands on your waist is a way of expressing power and authority. It not only makes a person confident but also shows that confidence. And Sharon the diva is brimming with confidence. So that is why she places her hands on her waist.

P.S- Vrushika's eyes are way too gorgeous. Full of innocence.Smile

I remember the person who made that post-mebbe u can pm her ur point coz u made a valid one here.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaron

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

Great postThumbs UpI agree with everything here. Vrushika has grown phenomenally over the past few months. In the beginning the 'Diva' act looked a little fake and too much. But now, she totally behaves like how Sharon Rai Prakash should behave. I'm feel so proud being her fanSmile
And about the hot and cute thing , I SO agree with that. Though Vrushika still is a little bit weak in the acting department, she's gotten so much better since Jan that I'm sure she'll be a fine actress soon.
And she's so FREAKING STUNNINGDay DreamingEven my grandmother found her pretty. And my grandmother doesn't find anyone except her own kin good-lookingTongue

I remember someone once making a post about why Vrushika keeps placing her hands on her waist. I couldn't reply then but I would like to say something here. According to sociologists, placing your hands on your waist is a way of expressing power and authority. It not only makes a person confident but also shows that confidence. And Sharon the diva is brimming with confidence. So that is why she places her hands on her waist.

I remember the person who made that post-mebbe u can pm her ur point coz u made a valid one here.Smile

lolROFL
proudbong IF-Dazzler
proudbong
proudbong

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

lolROFL

what's der to laugh dear?Confused
swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon.rcb

lolROFL

It reminded of the post which was criticisng vrushika for keeping her hands on her waistAngry
I just like the reason you have come withThumbs Up..you gotta tell that TM...they made fun of vrushika..laughing at that post AngryEmbarrassed
-AD- IF-Stunnerz
-AD-
-AD-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Agree with u !!!

You have said it all...Smile

Vrush is superbly  fab as Sharon... In fact we are so lucky that, We got her as Sharon...

The thing I like in her the most is her "Walking style"...Ooops, kya attitude hai bai..

Luv her for being so justice to the character...Clap

Infact I am glad that,CV's are really concentrating on her wardrobes as well...some of the dresses including the rehearsal tracks are superb and she look awe in those...Tongue

Eye locks (SwaRon) is out of the world...Now pehala Nasha is also is back and so hoping to c some more...

Vrush You are right there as our Sharon Rai Prakash...

vrushanharshi Goldie
vrushanharshi
vrushanharshi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SwaRon.rcb

lolROFL

It reminded of the post which was criticisng vrushika for keeping her hands on her waistAngry
I just like the reason you have come withThumbs Up..you gotta tell that TM...they made fun of vrushika..laughing at that post AngryEmbarrassed
Originally posted by Aaditya01

Agree with u !!!

You have said it all...Smile

Vrush is superbly fab as Sharon... In fact we are so lucky that, We got her as Sharon...

The thing I like in her the most is her "Walking style"...Ooops, kya attitude hai bai..

Luv her for being so justice to the character...Clap

Infact I am glad that,CV's are really concentrating on her wardrobes as well...some of the dresses including the rehearsal tracks are superb and she look awe in those...Tongue

Eye locks (SwaRon) is out of the world...Now pehala Nasha is also is back and so hoping to c some more...

Vrush You are right there as our Sharon Rai Prakash...

nice postSmile and i agree vrushika is perfect as sharon, she can play every shade of sharon perfectly..
Vrushika is so cute and adorable ... vrushan chmstry is amazng and firing our televesion screens...and I m proud to be her fan...:) and swaron fan...:)

PoonamSwaRon23 Senior Member
PoonamSwaRon23
PoonamSwaRon23

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
"VRUSHIKA MEHTA -ANGEL ON EARTH"   
perfectly defines her..when there was NO HOPE she came as an angel & brightened up our life :) initially she was a bit low at acting as it was new to her BUT really the was she has proved herself is really really commendable :) love her for many reasons!! She is the best :)
dudul58 Newbie
dudul58
dudul58

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Hey..i m new here..first of all what a beautiful post i fall short of words to say..its like u fead my mind..u said it all i hav nothing much to add..Miss Mehta proud to b ur fan..take care Hey..i m new here..first of all what a beautiful post i fall short of words to say..its like u read my mind..and u said it all i hav nothing much to add..Miss Mehta proud to b ur fan.. U really write beautifully mate..take care.

Edited by dudul58 - 10 April 2013 at 12:35am

Go to top