Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Vrushika: Looking, Walking, Perfecting Sharon :)

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
And so my IF decides to work right after ages, and I have to put in here something I've been wanting to put in here for a long time...Vrushika Mehta has shown phenomenal improvement ever since her first episode as Sharon, yeh toh has been said a million times by many of us already. So I'm not getting into the general graph of it, but one thing very specific that I really feel deserves appreciation and perhaps even a hearty round of applause. One aspect of Sharon that makes her what she is, to a great extent, is her DIVA image. The way she carries herself, the way she walks, the way she stands and the way she speaks...and this is one thing that I personally feel Vrushika has almost PERFECTED over the three odd months she has been here. The way she carries herself as Sharon, her walk, her body language in general is EXACTLY what it should be, for me as a viewer. This becomes even more commendable because in this time we've also seen a little bit of Vrushika as Vrushika, behind the scenes, and the difference between the actor and the character is as phenomenal as the improvement graph I was just talking about! Being the way she is, for Vrushika to get a hold of the Sharon diva-ness is really, REALLY impressive. Yes, she has a fair bit to work on as an actress and what sets me at ease in that department is the fact that she already has been working hard and it has been yielding some fantastic results on my screen. I term her improvement graph phenomenal for a reason, after all. Clap

One more thing I have to say here...half of Vrushika's job actually gets done and sealed visually simply by the way she looks. I personally find her absolutely STUNNING, her sharp features, amazing height, glinting eyes and a smile that can light up a room much like her awwie adorable co-star's...and again like her co-star she has the potential to look adorably cute as well as smoking hot. SUCH a rare combination and the fact that it exists in BOTH halves of the on-screen couple I love is the stuff of dreams for us SwaRon fans, one of those rare dreams that are real and tangible fact. Touchwood for all of it, for both of them. Approve

Vrushika has screen presence of a kind that radiates the diva vibe when required, and the kindhearted, softer vibe when required, according to the script. Oh, and here I might as well add that all those who feel that Vrushika is 'too sweet' as Sharon and is missing the 'attitude', I think you're confusing Vrushika with Sharon...because at this point in the script, SHARON is the one who's in sweet and caring mode, the mode Sneha left her at and Vrushika picked her up from. In fact, this confusion is in itself a compliment to Vrushika, just goes to say that she's doing what she's being told to do by the script, really well. LOL. So I'm a happy and proud fan right now, and a really thankful one too, to Palki ma'am, for choosing Vrushika as Sharon. She's already fitting my favourite character on D3 really well, touchwood, and here's hoping she keeps on working at it, to perfect it even more! Love her! Big smile

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_7sanchali2407vrushan-taareydudul58pinks2014inna7swaron20swaronarshiAninditaSwaRonPoonamSwaRon23maneeshaswarontca21venusrockzrockanyaamohitmohanty19NabzKaJenDMG-Alinaa-MimiVruShanidiot_boxswaronlandSilentPoetangel_kriyaanshvrushanharshi-Chaitra-Anomic_lonertannuluvExpectoPatronusflirteyedyasri_bellaSwan_Anonymous--blithe--Kshitz--swaronswaronLiveEatLoveLegilimens.Destiny_015cscs..Suhana.._Deepika_BhaviJasnature2-AD--Vishaka-

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
I can't thank cinevistaas enough for giving us two amazing Sharons in Sneha and Vrushika.
And I agree with you when you say that the way she looks helps her to carry off the diva avatar with attitude and can look equally sweet and cute as per the requirement of the scene also.
Vrushika has anyways perfected the diva attitude on her face and eyes and her amazing figure,beautiful face really helps.

Loving the improvement in her as our Sharon.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anomic_loner_bellaSwan_swaronswaroncscsnature2-AD-

Destiny_015 IF-Rockerz
Destiny_015
Destiny_015

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Nandini Di U said it all! Vrushika z living Sharon nd I jst luv how she has infused the character wit her own charm... Nd I completely agree how Vrush can b super cute to smoking hot.. Nd her katilana walk... Her THE SHARON WALK z jst amazing... Her luks, bdy language evrythng z jst awesme... Nd she luks great wit Shantanu on screen... Perfect Sharon we cud hav ever asked for...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
you said it allClapClap
vrushika proud to be your fan..Embarrassed you are my  favourite amongst the cast and I proudly admit that Embarrassed
Palki maam love you  for giving her as sharon,..I cant thank you enoughTongueEmbarrassed
AND DUDE, SHE LOOKS SMOKING HAWWT  WITH SHANTANU ON-SCREEN..Shocked
they look so good together,,,they compliment each other so well...such a good-looking coupleEmbarrassedBlushingHeart

Edited by swaronswaron - 09 April 2013 at 1:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nature2

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Great postThumbs UpI agree with everything here. Vrushika has grown phenomenally over the past few months. In the beginning the 'Diva' act looked a little fake and too much. But now, she totally behaves like how Sharon Rai Prakash should behave. I'm feel so proud being her fanSmile
And about the hot and cute thing , I SO agree with that. Though Vrushika still is a little bit weak in the acting department, she's gotten so much better since Jan that I'm sure she'll be a fine actress soon.
And she's so FREAKING STUNNINGDay DreamingEven my grandmother found her pretty. And my grandmother doesn't find anyone except her own kin good-lookingTongue

I remember someone once making a post about why Vrushika keeps placing her hands on her waist. I couldn't reply then but I would like to say something here. According to sociologists, placing your hands on your waist is a way of expressing power and authority. It not only makes a person confident but also shows that confidence. And Sharon the diva is brimming with confidence. So that is why she places her hands on her waist.

P.S- Vrushika's eyes are way too gorgeous. Full of innocence.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_LiveEatLove

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
OMG how can u write so brilliantly? U have said it all lyk really said it all!
Looking hot nd cute at d same tym is something rare actors possess nd i cudnt be more happier seeing my two fav leads belong to dat category! Vrushika is amazing as sharon nd is playing sharon d way d script demands, love her 4 dat! Vrushika suits d diva image too nd i absolutely love d fact dat she has her own understanding of dis character which makes d character even more believable nd easier for us to accept her as sharon! Thanx CVs for selecting vrushika as sharon!
NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Yet again u expressed urself beautifully just like the way u do alwaysThumbs Up Agree with each and every word..Like u said Vrush's plus point is her looks for sure,and shes very appealing to b very honest..Diva quotient is surely there..Her beauty enhances that quotient even more..She never fails to amaze me..Her expressions are getting better with each passing day..Yup,theres a room for improvement when it comes to acting,but the relief is that she has improved by leaps and bounds,so i am not at all worried..Infact em dumbstruck by her screen presence which i feel is way better than many popular actresses..Best wishes to her..And thanks to cinevistaas,palki mam for giving us Vrush as Sharon...We are lucky indeed..!!

Edited by NabzKiSha - 09 April 2013 at 9:06am
AMAR_LOVE IF-Rockerz
AMAR_LOVE
AMAR_LOVE

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Vrushika u looks sooo cute with Shantanu
Smile ...Smile 

Go to top