Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh: "Holi mai pyar ki qawwali" AT 130 (Page 54)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I think the hug from him and her asking to switch on the fan is her way of telling him to cool off.LOL

Better than last time where she was trying to get away from him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Payali09palpal15

Payali09 IF-Dazzler
Payali09
Payali09

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Morning AT plus lurkers Big smile  Sorry for the long post but finally have a lot to write after the last few weeks of AnSh drought LOL

All the talking of bemisaal bhudwaar yesterday in the AT and look what happened  LOL  Wonder what the CVs are going to punish us with tonight after last night's unexpected surprise Ouch

I usually read the WU and the comments in the AT and then watch the episode just so I catch the bits that I want to see without having to suffer through the whole episode.  Usually this works out great for me but last night did not.  I started watching thinking there is going to be thanda romance and A not matching S etc etc and so instead of enjoying the scenes I ended up doing critical analysis instead Dead  As a result my brain went  Wacko  And then I read Sheena's comment below [thank you!]

Originally posted by shopaholicNY

Its not always about intensity;..but at times its about calmness and deep affection and happiness and glow; Love doesn't always have to be in your face; it can be subtle too

Rewatched the scenes again from this perspective and finally managed to enjoy the scenes properly! Ignoring all the other things about A's characterization that I have issues with, the one big thing that came across in last night's scenes was the glow of happiness on A's face when she was with S.  I absolutely believed without a doubt that she was genuinely happy and the reason she was happy was because of her husband.  This is something that I wanted to see from the beginning of AnSh...even more than the romance...I wanted to see A happy.  So for me last night's scenes absolutely worked Clap

Also back wala hug may not have sizzled but at least I'll stop seeing A's anguished face from the previous back wala hug Confused  That was traumatizing for me to watch Unhappy  The big positive for me is that she wasn't startled by his approaching from behind her -> that's a lot of trust there.  Seriously think about it, if someone you didn't completely trust or love came up behind you suddenly, wouldn't your first instinct be to run or punch them in the face?  Geek

Although on a side note-> couldn't the CVs have come up with a better way to get the fan turned on without getting A to tell S?  Lame!  Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanu_bpalpal15umamAnjanaYYZaparnauma

Payali09 IF-Dazzler
Payali09
Payali09

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Hi Appy!

S cool off?  No fan can spin fast enough for that to happen LOL

Loved his facial expression and his confused response...'Pankha?  Confused"     ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palpal15SudHaVeN-aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
They have shown her to be having intimacy related issues so obviously they cannot show that vanishing all of a sudden because she discovered her love for him  and proclaimed the same to him and the rest of the world.

Soon  after wedding she was terrified of him and now she just started to enjoy it.She was shown to be wondering why she was not able to overcome her fears and what her fears were.The love they have is helping her get over the issues.

Now I am reminded of that scene where Varun was getting  reacquainted with his passion for kites.It is a slow process.Which will also help the CVs to drag the show for a few more months

Edited by aparnauma - 09 April 2013 at 7:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanu_bPayali09palpal15umam

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payali09

Hi Appy!

S cool off?  No fan can spin fast enough for that to happen LOL

Loved his facial expression and his confused response...'Pankha?  Confused"     ROFL

I think she was trying to tell him that he is moving on a little too fast for her comfort.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanu_bPayali09palpal15AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
A few more months?? APPY!AngryOuch  AnSh and their BORING Pavitra Patshalawala Pyaar! ROFL I miss JaGa1 ki mirch masala samosa and pepsi colaCry

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 09 April 2013 at 8:02pm

Payali09aparnauma

Payali09 IF-Dazzler
Payali09
Payali09

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
I definitely agree with you regarding it being a slow process...we'll all die waiting for A to sort out her issues  Evil Smile   Why BV do you have to be realistic about things that make us Silly???  LOL

First J, then DS, then A and now Sanchi as well...how long before S himself becomes kabab me haddi?  Wink

I guess it is possible that A just needed a moment because S was going a little fast for her...after all, she was ready to continue just before the gulaal started falling down...

AnjanaYYZaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

A few more months?? APPY!ROFL  AnSh and their BORING Pavitra Pyaar!  I miss JaGa1 ki mirch masala samosa and pepsi colaCry

They will definitely drag it LOL

Mirch masala cola samosa and two unplanned pregnancies  in between all those fightsROFL

Payali09AnjanaYYZ

Go to top