Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh: "Holi mai pyar ki qawwali" AT 130 (Page 51)

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 15849

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

Originally posted by Manshi

well Sheena.. Dance ke liye creazy hona achhi bat hai... Par uske liye itana serious hona.. I mean dusare ke dance par itna serious not good for self... Kuch log dance nahi kar pate.. Nd Mr. Sid is one of that Pappu gunge... So ab jane do bichare ko... Jitana sikh lega.. Utna thik.. Nahi to koe bat nahi.. Usse sirf dekhneka... Dance ignore kar do...lol..

Huh!!!!

Dance is big deal for us
. Sheen has been learning dance since she has been 6 and me since I was 2and half yrs old. It will come before any tv crush any time.

if he is one of the pappu gang then he has to be prepared to listen to , pappu can't dance sala too.

And JDJ forum has loads of dancers and dance lovers who are regulars apart from fans of each years contestants.. 

I learned salsa dance few years back and used to go for salsa clubs with my friends...I miss those days ...now with my daughter I cannot leave her alone...waiting for may and my mom will come from India for 3 months..I will go to dance clubs again with my husband..my husband s a good dancer..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Joined: 16 February 2009
Posts: 5759

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

Originally posted by Manshi

well Sheena.. Dance ke liye creazy hona achhi bat hai... Par uske liye itana serious hona.. I mean dusare ke dance par itna serious not good for self... Kuch log dance nahi kar pate.. Nd Mr. Sid is one of that Pappu gunge... So ab jane do bichare ko... Jitana sikh lega.. Utna thik.. Nahi to koe bat nahi.. Usse sirf dekhneka... Dance ignore kar do...lol..

Huh!!!!

Dance is big deal for us
. Sheen has been learning dance since she has been 6 and me since I was 2and half yrs old. It will come before any tv crush any time.

if he is one of the pappu gang then he has to be prepared to listen to , pappu can't dance sala too.

And JDJ forum has loads of dancers and dance lovers who are regulars apart from fans of each years contestants.. 

This is why I am saying; mujhe iss dharam sankat mein kyun daala Bhagwaan...LOLLOL

dude can you imagine Sid dancing to rumba, salsa, hip-hop, aerial, ballet, jazz, ufff; 

and the choreographer--who will it be? shampa? she is sooo tiny!! 
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Joined: 28 March 2007
Posts: 14657

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
great. Sheen knows a lot ballroom. I am more of a classical dancer.
divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 15849

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shopaholicNY

Originally posted by tannipartner

Originally posted by Manshi

well Sheena.. Dance ke liye creazy hona achhi bat hai... Par uske liye itana serious hona.. I mean dusare ke dance par itna serious not good for self... Kuch log dance nahi kar pate.. Nd Mr. Sid is one of that Pappu gunge... So ab jane do bichare ko... Jitana sikh lega.. Utna thik.. Nahi to koe bat nahi.. Usse sirf dekhneka... Dance ignore kar do...lol..

Huh!!!!

Dance is big deal for us
. Sheen has been learning dance since she has been 6 and me since I was 2and half yrs old. It will come before any tv crush any time.

if he is one of the pappu gang then he has to be prepared to listen to , pappu can't dance sala too.

And JDJ forum has loads of dancers and dance lovers who are regulars apart from fans of each years contestants.. 

This is why I am saying; mujhe iss dharam sankat mein kyun daala Bhagwaan...LOLLOL

dude can you imagine Sid dancing to rumba, salsa, hip-hop, aerial, ballet, jazz, ufff; 

and the choreographer--who will it be? shampa? she is sooo tiny!! 

It's not necessary he has to do it perfectly...but he needs a tall dancer..


Edited by Sheetsden - 09 April 2013 at 12:07pm
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Joined: 28 March 2007
Posts: 14657

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shopaholicNY

Originally posted by tannipartner

Originally posted by Manshi

well Sheena.. Dance ke liye creazy hona achhi bat hai... Par uske liye itana serious hona.. I mean dusare ke dance par itna serious not good for self... Kuch log dance nahi kar pate.. Nd Mr. Sid is one of that Pappu gunge... So ab jane do bichare ko... Jitana sikh lega.. Utna thik.. Nahi to koe bat nahi.. Usse sirf dekhneka... Dance ignore kar do...lol..

Huh!!!!

Dance is big deal for us
. Sheen has been learning dance since she has been 6 and me since I was 2and half yrs old. It will come before any tv crush any time.

if he is one of the pappu gang then he has to be prepared to listen to , pappu can't dance sala too.

And JDJ forum has loads of dancers and dance lovers who are regulars apart from fans of each years contestants.. 

This is why I am saying; mujhe iss dharam sankat mein kyun daala Bhagwaan...LOLLOL

dude can you imagine Sid dancing to rumba, salsa, hip-hop, aerial, ballet, jazz, ufff; 

and the choreographer--who will it be? shampa? she is sooo tiny!! 

Sheen, the boxer akhil kumar was partnered with sneha in season4. she was half his length and breadth. If Sid comes and if he is paired with shampa, it will be okay. but winning choreo usually takes a season break. So Shampa may not participate this season.

I think he can do rumba, as long as it is cleverly choreographed with him doing the lifts and camera focussing on his eyes. and he can pull of hip hop too, he has a built body, so strength of aerial too. Some jazz is possible but ballet and classical nah nah nah, it will need some basic idea of dance. Last season archana Vijay tried ballet, it was terrible. What I cannot see him doing is contemporary, both Indian and western or fushion or storytelling stuff that would need some serious floorwork.

h
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Joined: 16 February 2009
Posts: 5759

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

great. Sheen knows a lot ballroom. I am more of a classical dancer.

Hawww not just ballroom..I know other styles tooOuch

@ manshi..no i have not watched the episode yet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jazz89

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Joined: 28 March 2007
Posts: 14657

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shopaholicNY

Originally posted by tannipartner

great. Sheen knows a lot ballroom. I am more of a classical dancer.

Hawww not just ballroom..I know other styles tooOuch

@ manshi..no i have not watched the episode yet

I know, she mentioned salsa so I mentioned you know more of ballroom than I do.
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Joined: 16 February 2009
Posts: 5759

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner


Sheen, the boxer akhil kumar was partnered with sneha in season4. she was half his length and breadth. If Sid comes and if he is paired with shampa, it will be okay. but winning choreo usually takes a season break. So Shampa may not participate this season.

I think he can do rumba, as long as it is cleverly choreographed with him doing the lifts and camera focussing on his eyes. and he can pull of hip hop too, he has a built body, so strength of aerial too. Some jazz is possible but ballet and classical nah nah nah, it will need some basic idea of dance. Last season archana Vijay tried ballet, it was terrible. What I cannot see him doing is contemporary, both Indian and western or fushion or storytelling stuff that would need some serious floorwork.


Dude last season Sneha had Ritwick and he was GOODClapClapIf it hadn't been for fangirls ka andhaa pyaar Ritwick could have won JDJ. 

I wonder if he can pull off salsa; will Sneha teach him all the tricks

no ways I do not want him doing kathak type dancing; 


I just do not want him with Nicole coz then you know how that story will end..NAHHIIINNNLOL


Edited by shopaholicNY - 09 April 2013 at 12:15pm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AnSh SS- :: AnSh Instant Khichidi :: (2)

2 3

Author: Vishakha_Sakhi   Replies: 22   Views: 7921

Vishakha_Sakhi 22 7921 25 May 2013 at 5:21am by Illumination
AnSh, AnSh n AnSh..

Author: frozen.devil   Replies: 3   Views: 4463

frozen.devil 3 4463 05 January 2013 at 5:44am by frozen.devil
Anjaani's AnSh FFs/SSs INDEX - AnSh VM

Author: faith_hope   Replies: 9   Views: 4304

faith_hope 9 4304 11 December 2012 at 3:09am by tistaa
AnSh- "Inseparable AnSh" (At 51)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: anshbalikavadhu   Replies: 1202   Views: 46625

anshbalikavadhu 1202 46625 12 November 2012 at 9:31pm by aparnauma
"Ansh ka Romance in ansh at"

2 3

Author: Don_theEvil   Replies: 16   Views: 4942

Don_theEvil 16 4942 16 October 2012 at 9:55am by ..Tangled..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index