Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

Hi sheena...shiv was good on showing the eagerness but felt anandi has not shown her eagerness nicely...we r not blaming the acting its the fault of the writer/director. I liked the last scene btw ansh gulaal scene. But there was no intensity in anandi eyes to show the love to shiv in hug scene and dd not understand her need to ask shiv to switch on the fan.

Its not always about intensity;..but at times its about calmness and deep affection and happiness and glow; 
kinda like: tu hi dhoop tu hi chayya tu hi apne paraya aur kuch na jaanu baas itna hi jaanu tujhme rab dikhta hai yaara main kya karu; sajde sir jhukta hai yaar main kya kaaru; sort of like that

Love doesn't always have to be in your face; it can be subtle too

but what do I know about ons creen portrayal; my fav hero has built his career on romance and I ve watched everything from Deewana to Jab TaK Hai Jaan..

Edited by shopaholicNY - 11 years ago
palpal15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope now tht they HV had their fill of doctoring photos and a windfall of stock for FBs the CVs , director will start paying ATTN to the somewhat floundering scenes.
T needs to buck up to match S. He is excellent, she is gud. As per me still lots to catch up. Though immense improvement from initial days, and she will get there. But she needs support of the team. And ASAP. These r precious days...
Wonder wats in store for this week... J, A convo...😕... DS ka 😡... Poor AnSh...
Edited by pAL-pAL - 11 years ago
DrModel thumbnail
*SIGH* Edited by shopaholicNY - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pAL-pAL

Wonder wats in store for this week... J, A convo...😕... DS ka 😡... Poor AnSh...

@bold: I really wonder who is calling whom on this convo to happen.. Mostly Anandi calls family to wish them and then finds out everyone is in sorrow and gives advise to Jagya..

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved this scene 😳

DrModel thumbnail
I love the subtility; the aankhon-aankhon mein ishaare; the smiling; the sharmaana; the glowing; the confidence and the happiness

I loved all of AnSh

Singhs will forever be depressed w their life
palpal15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful Nivi. Except for the hug 😕 all of the AnSh scenes wer gud, for me, now tht i rewatched. They were totally into each other here...😳 Edited by pAL-pAL - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think the hug from him and her asking to switch on the fan is her way of telling him to cool off.😆

Better than last time where she was trying to get away from him.
Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Morning AT plus lurkers 😃  Sorry for the long post but finally have a lot to write after the last few weeks of AnSh drought 😆

All the talking of bemisaal bhudwaar yesterday in the AT and look what happened  😆  Wonder what the CVs are going to punish us with tonight after last night's unexpected surprise 

I usually read the WU and the comments in the AT and then watch the episode just so I catch the bits that I want to see without having to suffer through the whole episode.  Usually this works out great for me but last night did not.  I started watching thinking there is going to be thanda romance and A not matching S etc etc and so instead of enjoying the scenes I ended up doing critical analysis instead 🤢  As a result my brain went    And then I read Sheena's comment below [thank you!]

Originally posted by: shopaholicNY

Its not always about intensity;..but at times its about calmness and deep affection and happiness and glow; Love doesn't always have to be in your face; it can be subtle too

Rewatched the scenes again from this perspective and finally managed to enjoy the scenes properly! Ignoring all the other things about A's characterization that I have issues with, the one big thing that came across in last night's scenes was the glow of happiness on A's face when she was with S.  I absolutely believed without a doubt that she was genuinely happy and the reason she was happy was because of her husband.  This is something that I wanted to see from the beginning of AnSh...even more than the romance...I wanted to see A happy.  So for me last night's scenes absolutely worked 👏

Also back wala hug may not have sizzled but at least I'll stop seeing A's anguished face from the previous back wala hug 😕  That was traumatizing for me to watch 😔  The big positive for me is that she wasn't startled by his approaching from behind her -> that's a lot of trust there.  Seriously think about it, if someone you didn't completely trust or love came up behind you suddenly, wouldn't your first instinct be to run or punch them in the face?  🤓

Although on a side note-> couldn't the CVs have come up with a better way to get the fan turned on without getting A to tell S?  Lame!  😡
Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Appy!

S cool off?  No fan can spin fast enough for that to happen 😆

Loved his facial expression and his confused response...'Pankha?  😕"     🤣