Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tannipartner

Sheen, the boxer akhil kumar was partnered with sneha in season4. she was half his length and breadth. If Sid comes and if he is paired with shampa, it will be okay. but winning choreo usually takes a season break. So Shampa may not participate this season.

I think he can do rumba, as long as it is cleverly choreographed with him doing the lifts and camera focussing on his eyes. and he can pull of hip hop too, he has a built body, so strength of aerial too. Some jazz is possible but ballet and classical nah nah nah, it will need some basic idea of dance. Last season archana Vijay tried ballet, it was terrible. What I cannot see him doing is contemporary, both Indian and western or fushion or storytelling stuff that would need some serious floorwork.

Dude last season Sneha had Ritwick and he was GOOD👏👏If it hadn't been for fangirls ka andhaa pyaar Ritwick could have won JDJ. 

I wonder if he can pull off salsa; will Sneha teach him all the tricks

no ways I do not want him doing kathak type dancing; 

I just do not want him with Nicole coz then you know how that story will end..NAHHIIINNN😆
Edited by shopaholicNY - 11 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: shopaholicNY

Dude last season Sneha had Ritwick and he was GOOD👏👏If it hadn't been for fangirls ka andhaa pyaar Ritwick could have won JDJ. 

I wonder if he can pull off salsa; will Sneha teach him all the tricks

no ways I do not want him doing kathak type dancing; 

I just do not want him with Nicole coz then you know how that story will end..NAHHIIINNN😆

give that guy a break, I saw him in sriman vs srimati, he managed to snatch praise from farah khan's lips and he did work really hard.
Ritwick was bloody good though, specially the fushion of way you make me feel, MJ and Indian.

I can see him pulling off rumba ; if sneha is with him, he can pull off salsa. Shena is salsa queen, one thing she does perfectly.

Whats wrong in kathak type dancing? Although he won't look good and might make a mockery out of it ala shampa's partner last season. But I can totally drool over karanveer bohra doing a kathak.

Nicole did not come last season, i doubt she will come this season. colors team don't seem to like her.
Suchitra is good, they can bring soniya and marischa back. they both are winner who turned non dancers into dancers.
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
palpal15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nivi...🤗... They r wonderful...😳
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I m not able to decipher where AnSh scenes look bland/pheeka; I am not able to see how Anandi has no feelings for Shiv despite the confession

I watched the episode with no epectations thinking mmeehhh its going to be thanda and instead I was gushing at how cute AnSh were

so please can someone explain what all the hullabaloo was over?? 
Edited by shopaholicNY - 11 years ago
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I m not able to decipher where AnSh scenes look bland/pheeka; I am not able to see how Anandi has no feelings for Shiv despite the confession

I watched the episode with no epectations thinking mmeehhh its going to be thanda and instead I was gushing at how cute AnSh were

Hi sheena...shiv was good on showing the eagerness but felt anandi has not shown her eagerness nicely...we r not blaming the acting its the fault of the writer/director. I liked the last scene btw ansh gulaal scene. But there was no intensity in anandi eyes to show the love to shiv in hug scene and dd not understand her need to ask shiv to switch on the fan.
AlmondCat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nivi these are so awesome!!!Loved the last one!
jaanu_b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@nivi 

wonderful caps! made me watch the scenes again😉
dixie123 thumbnail

Sheena: I am have been perfectly fine with the AnSh scenes today except for the scene before the prank. Not sure what they tried to show there.

Some people are thinking that Anandi who has found love and confessed just few days back is not showing the eagerness that newly wed-in love couples ought to show. There was no hullabaloo over this. Just different perspectives from different people.

dixie123 thumbnail
@Jhanvi, Pal, Soumya: Thanks.

Wanting to see the scenes again is the intention of posting the caps 😆