Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo - Chak De KKR!! >> SRK FC 84 (Page 63)

SRKTima IF-Sizzlerz
SRKTima
SRKTima

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

byritesh

SRKTima IF-Sizzlerz
SRKTima
SRKTima

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everbyritesh

byritesh IF-Dazzler
byritesh
byritesh

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Navratna Cool Talc ad LOL
pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKTima

Hi guys OMG i missed you all and the fanclub SO MUCH!!! I'ts good to be back how have things been?!?!?! And CONGRATS on the new fanclub! Hug

Hug welcome back Tima..missed yaBig smile

byriteshSRKTima

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
http://newindianexpress.com/entertainment/interviews/I-am-going-to-make-films-for-20-years-Shah-Rukh-Khan/2013/05/13/article1587084.ece

I am going to make films for 20 years: Shah Rukh Khan

Actor Shah Rukh Khan. AP photo

Shah Rukh Khan. A name that can be a sentence all by itself. SRK stopped over in Chennai for an awards gala and got chatting with Mrinalini Sundar at midnight.

You received a standing ovation at the Vijay Awards. How does it feel to be back here?

It is very humbling. I have worked with so many people here and have learnt so much. There was Kamal Hasaan, Rajinikanth, his daughters (Aishwariya Dhanush and Soundarya). I have worked with H Sridhar, the sound engineer, Rahman of course. There is this huge amount of talent in the South and to work with all these wonderful people was humbling. I was asked to dance and coincidentally it was Chamak Challo from Ra One. It feels at home to be in Chennai.

Have you learnt any Tamil while shooting Chennai Express?

Yes! The villain says something, so I become all macho and say this dialogue in Tamil, something like a typical punch dialogue.When I played Amjad Ali Khan in Hey Ram, I had to speak one line in Tamil and I needed 43 takes for that. Kamal, as usual, was very sweet and said, 'take your time'. Except myself, Deepika and Niketan, 99 % of the people on the sets of CE are Tamilians. Sometimes it is difficult to communicate because we don't know the language, but it is wonderful.

There was some bad publicity that you were making fun of Tamilians in this film

It was very disappointing that some people thought I was making fun of South Indians. You know some people well and that's why you joke with them. What is wrong in eating noodles with dahi? Even my children know that I am half South Indian — my mother is from Hyderabad and dad from Peshawar. So I have a good mix of biriyani and haleem. I wouldn't have made it 22 years in this industry if I had made movies with the intention of making fun of people.

Everyone seems to have been bitten by the remake bug. Have you?

I think Bollywood is led by South Indian cinema. A lot of stories are retold there. If you ask me which movie's remake I want to be a part of, I would say Appu Raja for Kamal and Robot for Rajini. As much as I respect the guys who make remakes, as far as possible, I think people should try writing original scripts. I often tell people, "write me a new script" and I will do it. In fact, I was asked to do Angur by Rohit Shetty. Then Chennai Express came along and things got rolling.

Trains and you seem to have some chemistry, ever since Chaiyya Chaiyya..

I was from a lower middle class family that used to travel only by train. Besides, I find trains romantic. I actually miss travelling by train, now that planes have become common. Chaiyya Chaiyya  (from Dil Se) was very close to my heart and a lot of people including Baz Luhrmann were inspired by the song. We were even thinking of having a train dance in Chennai Express too, but I said nobody should ever try that again.

Anupam Kher and Big B have gone the Hollywood route. Your plans?

I have so much more here. There are hits and misses — you have the same actor doing a Paheli and a Ra One. But I want to be greatful to the people here and leave behind a legacy. I am in a position to make films for the next 20 years. If I am recognised in Germany, Peru or Morocco, I will still use that to make only Indian films.

Who is your inspiration?

I think everything I have seen and experienced is what I have portayed in my movies as my inspiration. Even Chak De! India was inspired by my teacher, Mr Neghi.

Have you planned your life at 50?

I think I never planned what I would do at 20, 40 or now at 50. I am 47, but I find it stupid to confine what you do by numbers.Even today, when I am going to jump from a building, they ask me, "Will you be able to do it" and I say, "Why not?" Age means nothing to me.

.Sumi.

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged

byritesh.Sumi.

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/srk-jokes-and-jigs-as-he-wins-south-honour/1/270950.html

Shah Rukh Khan and Kamal Haasan

Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan will be seen prancing around in a mundu (a cloth worn around the waist, primarily in South India) in his upcoming action- comedy Chennai Express. But SRK's 'southern connection' got all the deeper on Saturday as he was awarded the coveted Chevaliar Sivaji Award, which is given out in the memory of Tamil cinema legend Sivaji Ganesan, at the annual Vijay Awards.
SRK receives the Chevaliar Sivaji Award, instituted in honour of Tamil film legend Sivaji Ganesan, from actor Kamal Haasan as actor Vijay and Ganesan's son Prabhu look on

Accepting the award from actor Kamal Haasan, SRK said: "I have enjoyed working with Haasan and Ajith Kumar in my career and these days, am also enjoying watching the performance of Chennai Super Kings in the IPL." SRK also shared some jokes with R.Madhavan and C.Gopinath, the hosts of the evening. TheVijay starrer Thuppakki swept the maximum awards at the function. And so, when SRK and Vijay appeared on stage together to shake a leg on the song Google Googlefrom the blockbuster, it created quite the frenzy.

When the audience screamed for more, SRK also performed a few of his popular Chhammak Chhallo steps

SRKTima.Sumi.

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/tamil/news-interviews/SRK-gets-Chevalier-Sivaji-Award/articleshow/20024682.cms?intenttarget=no

SRK gets Chevalier Sivaji Award

IANS | May 13, 2013, 10.16 AM IST

Bollywood baadshah Shahrukh Khan was conferred with Chevalier Sivaji Award, constituted after veteran Tamil actor Sivaji Ganeshan, Saturday here at the 7th edition of Vijay awards. Shahrukh received the award from the hands of Kamal Haasan, Vijay and members from the family of Sivaji Ganeshan.

"I have enjoyed working with Kamal Haasan and Ajith Kumar in my career. I may be the owner of Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL cricket league, but my favorite team is Chennai Super Kings," said Shahrukh while receiving his award.

Shahrukh, 47, worked with Kamal Haasan in Tamil-Hindi bilingual 'Hey Ram' and with Ajith Kumar in Hindi film 'Asoka'. King Khan handed over special category awards to actor Vijay and filmmaker A R Murugadoss. The awards were presented to actors under different categories for the year 2012.

.Sumi.

Go to top