Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo - Chak De KKR!! >> SRK FC 84 (Page 43)

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Joined: 16 December 2011
Posts: 31127

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya4Srk-Barun

Kal Hoo Naa Hoo
I still cry while watching that Movie. 

Its difficult to pickup any movie of Shahrukh <3 

Happy New Year, Farah Khan's next movie with Shahrukh Khan. Leading lady is said to be Katrina. 

ikr Divya...for me its Chak De Embarrassed
And what the???no ways I cant see SRK with Katrina...noooAngryOuch

byritesh IF-Dazzler
byritesh
byritesh

Joined: 12 October 2012
Posts: 3021

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya4Srk-Barun

Back after a long time. :) 
Its KKR match today. Hope to see Shah. :D 

he won't attend any of the ipl matches this year coz of shooting of CE
byritesh IF-Dazzler
byritesh
byritesh

Joined: 12 October 2012
Posts: 3021

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Temme ur fav SRK movies...nt all of dem...only those that touchd u Embarrassed

All movies of SRK Big smile

e.g aaj subah I was watching Kabhi Haan kabhi naa & whole day I was relating myself with the Sunil LOLBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sumi.

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Joined: 16 December 2011
Posts: 31127

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by byritesh

Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Temme ur fav SRK movies...nt all of dem...only those that touchd u Embarrassed

All movies of SRK Big smile

e.g aaj subah I was watching Kabhi Haan kabhi naa & whole day I was relating myself with the Sunil LOLBlushing

OMG LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

byritesh

MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Joined: 03 July 2009
Posts: 6859

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by byritesh

Originally posted by Divya4Srk-Barun

Back after a long time. :) 
Its KKR match today. Hope to see Shah. :D 

he won't attend any of the ipl matches this year coz of shooting of CE



CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

byritesh

MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Joined: 03 July 2009
Posts: 6859

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Originally posted by Divya4Srk-Barun

Kal Hoo Naa Hoo
I still cry while watching that Movie. 

Its difficult to pickup any movie of Shahrukh <3 

Happy New Year, Farah Khan's next movie with Shahrukh Khan. Leading lady is said to be Katrina. 

ikr Divya...for me its Chak De Embarrassed
And what the???no ways I cant see SRK with Katrina...noooAngryOuch



I read somewhere. :| 
i hope its not her. will love to see Anushka Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

byritesh

byritesh IF-Dazzler
byritesh
byritesh

Joined: 12 October 2012
Posts: 3021

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
aisi kisi bollywood movie ka naam bataao  in which A has been used thrice , name is A3 
.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Joined: 16 December 2011
Posts: 31127

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya4Srk-Barun

Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Originally posted by Divya4Srk-Barun

Kal Hoo Naa Hoo
I still cry while watching that Movie. 

Its difficult to pickup any movie of Shahrukh <3 

Happy New Year, Farah Khan's next movie with Shahrukh Khan. Leading lady is said to be Katrina. 

ikr Divya...for me its Chak De Embarrassed
And what the???no ways I cant see SRK with Katrina...noooAngryOuch



I read somewhere. :| 
i hope its not her. will love to see Anushka Big smile

oh yes same hereSmile
PC would also do for me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

byritesh

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo KKR! >>Shah Rukh FC #73

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: SRKTima   Replies: 1192   Views: 34277

SRKTima 1192 34277 24 May 2012 at 2:26am by Caped_Crusader
~~Chak De India Fanclub~~check pg-1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35

Author: -DulceMaria-   Replies: 273   Views: 14624

-DulceMaria- 273 14624 23 March 2008 at 12:56pm by Niti_Angel
~ : * ~ CHAK DE INDIA FC ~ * : ~

2

Author: Lennie   Replies: 13   Views: 768

Lennie 13 768 04 July 2007 at 1:22pm by Lennie

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index