Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Shah Rukh Khan wins onion cutting competition

Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone were on the sets of Zee TV's DID Super Moms on Tuesday night to promote their new movieChennai Express. 

SRK tweeted from the sets, "Supergirls move over..Supermoms are here! There is something so beautiful about strong willed women. Had such a lovely evening. Thanx D.I.D." 

The episode, which will also mark choreographer Farah Khan's return to the show as a judge, saw a lot of masti between the old buddies. That apart, anchor Jay Bhanushali and the other two judges ' Terence Lewis and Marzi Pestonji ' also shook a leg with King Khan on the songs from the movie. SRK even made GrandmasterMithun Chakraborty show his trademark disco steps on Chennai Express' song One, two, three and then went on to imitate the steps. 

"He (SRK) is a nice and down-to-earth person. He made me feel so comfortable that I could crack my PJs in front of him. We also shouted Korbo, lorbo, jeetbo re a lot," said Jay.

Sources said though SRK was battling a shoulder injury, he did not let it come in the way of his interaction with the contestants. He not only danced with Kolkata contestant and supermom Saswati, but also danced with her mom, who had gone all the way from Kolkata to see SRK.

"Though he was under the weather, he did not turn anyone down and obliged everyone with autographs and photographs. This is not all. He even took part in an onion cutting competition with Deepika Padukone and contestant Zoya and even won it! "He took very little time to chop the onions. He showed the acumen of a chef," said a source. 
byritesh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

Deepika has an elephant's appetite: SRK

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has spilled the beans about his 'Chennai Express' co-star Deepika Padukone's appetite, saying that she eats a lot!

Shah Rukh, Deepika and Chennai Expressdirector Rohit Shetty were present on the sets of a reality show to promote their movie when comedian Kapil Sharma asked the model-turned-actress her fitness secret.

Deepika instantly turned to SRK, and said: "You asked him to ask me this, didn't you?"

Shah Rukh denied, but told everyone about Deepika's diet. King Khan and Rohit referred to her "elephant's appetite" and said that she eats every two hours.

"When we were shooting in the mountains somewhere, all we could eat were biscuits and tea because Deepika ate all our food on the journey," quipped Shah Rukh.

"She doesn't restrain herself from eating, she ate everybody's food on the set, including the spot boys'," he added.

Still she has a deer's physique ðŸ˜†
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shah Rukh Khan, wife Gauri blessed with a baby boy via surrogacy

Shahrukhkhan-gaurikhan

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh and wife Gauri Khan have become proud parents of a third baby, a boy, via a surrogate mother.

Confirming the report, Additional Municipal Commissioner of the Mumbai civic body (BMC), Manisha Mhaiskar, told The Indian Express: "The BMC has received a birth certificate which carries the names of Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan as the parents of the surrogate child."

Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri already have 15-year-old son Aryanand 13-year-old daughter Suhana.

According to reports, the child was born on May 27th and that the surrogate mother is speculated to be Gauri's sister-in-law Namita Chibber.

The child was born at 34 weeks of pregnancy and weighed 1.5 kg at birth, BMC sources said quoting report received from

Masrani Nursing Home.

It is mandatory for nursing homes and hospitals to register every birth in the city. The civic body issues birth certificates to parents on the basis of that report.

Reports further suggest that the baby boy was first taken to Nanavati Hospital and later shifted to Breach Candy Hospital but he is now at the Khan mansion Mannat.

However, instead of being able to enjoy the birth of their baby, SRK is embroiled in a major controversy following reports that the couple had opted for a pre-birth sex determination test.

"We are now in the process of establishing whether he is the biological child of the star couple. Once that is established, we shall ask them details of the sonography etc, to find out whether they did find out the child's gender before birth," added Manisha Mhaiskar.

Earlier, following a complaint based on media reports that a pre-natal sex determination test had been conducted, the BMC had sent a team to Khan's residence last month to ascertain the facts. The team, however, was turned away.

Gender testing is banned in the country under the Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Technique (PCPNDT)

byritesh thumbnail
I will never believe on this news until SRK himself will about it
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shahrukh Khan
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Shahrukh Khan
.Sumi. thumbnail
8 more pages spam karo ðŸ˜†
byritesh thumbnail
CE ki advance booking ke baare me koi information de sakta hai ?
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
iam going to spam...kitni dair sy dekh rehi hon ,,end nahi ho raha...i cannot tolerate this..😆
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/15666-madhuri-and-srk-recreate-dil-toh-pagal-hai.htm