Rashmi's behaviour towards Randeep

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I do not like the way Rashmi is behaving with  Randeep nowdays.
1. Earlier she used to go to Randeep's house and spend time with Nani. She doesn't do that now.
2. After her engagement, she has not called Randeep on the phone even once. That is not how a person in love would behave.
3. Randeep has done a lot for her and her family. Has she forgotten all that?

I think it is her turn to do something to show Randeep that she loves and cares for him and Nani rather than just feeling confused and insecure all the time.
She knows fully well that Vidisha is also on a mission and will stay till it is over. And for the mission to be successful all of them have to work together as a team. What do you say?
Totally agreed wid u.She is totally a confused soul now.
I still cant 4get d way she ran to randeep on his one call when randeep was injured,she was so worried 4 randeep.What a magical moment dat was.Even in so much pain dey felt secure in each other's company.Bt now she is thinking dat "She has come in between randeep n vidisha".Seriously yaar,how can she think like dat?
Vidhi is only a part of d mission,she has nothing 2 do wid randeep's lyf na.And she will stay till d mission is over.

I miss her care n concern 4 randeep now a days.Seems as if she has forgotten dat randeep is her would be hubby.Randeep is always concerned 4 her,even in yesterday epi he didnt allow swami to assign some risky work 2 rashmi.

Where is Nani?She always comes to help whenever there was a little prob,bt seems she has dissppeared in d thin air.Ufff
M just waiting fr the future track.hope we wil get to watch a cute nd romantic moment of rashdeep soon
 Dear director sir... plz show some ...some romantic scenes...
Originally posted by arshisoma

M just waiting fr the future track.hope we wil get to watch a cute nd romantic moment of rashdeep soon
Yeah this week at least we should get one.😊
even i'm waiting some RashDeep romance ,nothing happening for a while ,missing their cute moments together ,love to see more of similar scenes like from 11th march 25th march n etc..miss them
Originally posted by DEE2803

even i'm waiting some RashDeep romance ,nothing happening for a while ,missing their cute moments together ,love to see more of similar scenes like from 11th march 25th march n etc..miss them
Actually d makers used to always embedd some sweet/cute/passionate/intense rasdeep moments in d show bt since last week we didnt get one.And now seems pune blast is coming up.So no idea if we'll get it soon.😳 Edited by Randeepfan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Randeepfan

Actually d makers used to always embedd some sweet/cute/passionate/intense rasdeep moments in d show bt since last week we didnt get one.And now seems pune blast is coming up.So no idea if we'll get it soon.😳

i did read about the blast sequence thats coming up ,hope to see some intense scene there ,maybe Rashmi in danger again n once again our hero saving her ,this time it will be slightly different as they are in a relationship so more depth ..anyways we shall wait n see what happens
Originally posted by DEE2803

i did read about the blast sequence thats coming up ,hope to see some intense scene there ,maybe Rashmi in danger again n once again our hero saving her ,this time it will be slightly different as they are in a relationship so more depth ..anyways we shall wait n see what happens
I'm very dissapointed wid tonight's epi.