Devon ke Dev Mahadev

DKDM teaches us the meaning of True Love...!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

_gReenheaRt_

Goldie

_gReenheaRt_

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaileshsay

[QUOTE=SRUJAconscience][QUOTE=shaileshsay][QUOTE=SRUJAconscience]

So it means, in every part of the universe which is free from the evil, ego and which is full of innocence, power, truth & love, there is god. SmileSmileSmile

God is everywhere even in the evil but the presence of god is not felt in evil,it is felt only when there is true devotion or love for god!

So according to you the only superpower neither was born nor will die is shiva-krishna means it is Paramatma!

Qualities of Paramatma according to our subject of discussion...

1)Who is free from all attachments.

2)Who has no bodily consciousness.

3)One who has conquered the sense organs.

4)One who cannot be annoyed by anyone.

5)One who makes the soul of the entire universe.

6)He who undergoes no changes.

7)Free from all worldly pleasures and sorrows.

8)One who is readily available for experience within the heart.

9)Controller of all actions.

Krishna is well known as Yogeshwar.Yogeshwar is a person who possess the qualities of Paramatma,who is paramatma himself in human form(paramatma=shiva=yogi)

An ideal Yogeshwar stands unruffled within mind in temptations and sorrows.All our feelings of pain and pleasure depend upon the attitude of our mind.

Yogeshwar sees all beings in the Self and sees the Self as existing in all beings;
in fact, for whom all beings and everything that exists have 
becomes the Self -
how can such a man suffer infatuation? 
What ground would such a man have for grief?

Loathfulness, infatuation and grief verily proceed from our not being able to see the Atman in all things.

But a  
man, 
who realizes the oneness of all things,
for whom everything has become the Self, 
must ipso facto, cease to 
be affected by the common foibles of humanity.Smile

Edited by SRUJAconscience - 08 May 2013 at 6:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DKDM teaches us the meaning of True Love...!! (Page 6)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaileshsay

Groupbie

shaileshsay

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRUJAconscience

So it means, in every part of the universe which is free from the evil, ego and which is full of innocence, power, truth & love, there is god. SmileSmileSmile

God is everywhere even in the evil but the presence of god is not felt in evil,it is felt only when there is true devotion or love for god!

So according to you the only superpower neither was born nor will die is shiva-krishna means it is Paramatma!

Krishna is well known as Yogeshwar.Yogeshwar is a person who possess the qualities of Paramatma,who is paramatma himself in human form(paramatma=shiva=yogi)

An ideal Yogeshwar stands unruffled within mind in temptations and sorrows.All our feelings of pain and pleasure depend upon the attitude of our mind.

Yogeshwar sees all beings in the Self and sees the Self as existing in all beings;
becomes the Self -

Loathfulness, infatuation and grief verily proceed from our not being able to see the Atman in all things.

But a  
man, 

This parmatma is like a bulb. It is a energy. This energy glows full in some super humans. Such super humans are known as Gods or Avatars of Parmatma. In Krishna this energy was to glowing to its fullest limit. So he was All Powerful and a Avatar of Parmatma energy. But we must accept that the parmatma energy ie. Krishna, was in a Body Form and with Body Form comes feelings. As great krishna was & is a god therefore it would never happen & is impossible that he would go in a depression as all those things are under his own control. But yes he will surely feel sad. Not for the reason of any self centred ego, but b'coz the lord may have thought my Radha cannot enjoy those moments of Divine Love with me in close to my eyes. I accept your point Shrushaji. & if you havent read I can tell you that I have already decribed in my thread. "sati, radha were already one with shiv, krishna at Soul Level, they were never seperated-pls read again" 

See when we are child we are happiest. What is the possible reason can you guess Shrushaji. Well the reason is we do not have any knowledge of the world. We eat b'coz we are hungry, we do not know imp of proteis, carbs. We study because our parents tell us to do it. We enjoy TV see cartoons. So this proves we are happy bcoz we do not know anything. Similar is this thing. if you keep on thinking about these things, you get a deeper divine knowledge. Which is useful, no doubt. But with the knowledge of everything even of birth and death you will suffer from sadness. This energy which makes us to know everyhting is kundalini energy, remember this is a very useful energy it is the energy of soul. But if you lose your control over this energy then you will be in such a pain that may be you have never imagined. 

So the best thing is live life with only that Knowledge that is Enough For You To Live. Even at the end of Bhagvat Geeta the great lord tells arjun in 18th section last line that "Oh Arjuna forget whatever I have said you till now, sirf karm karo aur apna karm muze arpan karo, agar tum aise karoge to mai tumhe sap paapo se mukti dunga; mai pratigya leta hu ki tumhe tumhare laksh ke ore mai swayam pahucha dunga" no need to fall in the deep ocean of philosopy. Just say let my heart be full of divine love, let my heart be like krishna, buddha, jesus, radha. thats more than enough

Remember love is the other name of god. All that philosopy is just beautiful arrangement of words, the real energy lies in heart. Mahadev said in gyansabha sabha, sabhi prashno ke uttar tumhare aandar hi hai. Brain is just to show direction all the powers of universe lies in your inside. Impossible is nothing. My writings are inspired from swami vivekananda you can watch his speeches on youtube, he did kathor tapsya 'meditation' to get the knowledge, this is what i am trying to tell you that it needs a deep meditation and many bitter tests of life to get that knowledge and it cant be described in words.

Jai Sri Krishna, har har Mahadev. SmileSmileSmile

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
nice and inspirational post
have gone through all the comments

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaileshsay

shaileshsay

Groupbie

shaileshsay

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged

My pleasure. I am happy that I have spread a good thought among 1500 viewers, I hope you all will take a resolution to pass any such good thoughts among people; our 'ants work' will make world a better place to live in. ClapClapClap

Edited by shaileshsay - 09 May 2013 at 7:14am

shaileshsay

Groupbie

shaileshsay

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRUJAconscience

becomes the Self -

But a  
man, 

Srujaji, please visit thread below by sudishnashiv you will get more info abot the pain, magic & the joy of seperation, hope it will answer you. & 
sudishnashivji I will say you wrote a excellent articleClapClapClap, a mirror of true Love

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3493613

shaileshsay

Groupbie

shaileshsay

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
thanks all...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top