Devon ke Dev Mahadev

DKDM teaches us the meaning of True Love...!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
thanx for the lovely post and the thought..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaileshsay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DKDM teaches us the meaning of True Love...!! (Page 5)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_gReenheaRt_

Goldie

_gReenheaRt_

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Pleased to read your post Shailesh.

I have a question!

I'll be glad if you answer thisSmile

Who is Shiva/Krishna according to your pov?

shaileshsay

shaileshsay

Groupbie

shaileshsay

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRUJAconscience

I have a question!

very very nice Question!!!! Clap

SRUJA ask as many Q's as you wish, I am always happy to answer when time permits

According to my point of view shiva/krishna is none other than 'me' none other than 'you' none other than anyone else. We all are shiv-krishna. Here 'me or you' doesnt mean the ego 'I' but it means the infinite power of 'truth & love' that lies in our heart. The body is a mere a carrier the consciousness, the soul which lies within all of us; the only superpower neither was born nor will die is shiva-krishna.

My concept of god is "everything in the world that is beautiful & true is god, god lies in everyones heart" this heart is Vaikunth this heart is Kailash. Beautiful, doesnt mean beautiful face beautiful means the any beauty of mind, like Mother Teresa, Gautam Buddha or beauty of our nature or any boy/girl/common man devoid of ego and True, means true love it then may be love for Your gf, it may be Fathers love for Daughter or Masters love for his Pet.

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Shailesh this is the MOST beautiful, inspirational, deep and soulful post I've read since I joined India Forums! Clap

I've saved it.

Only in forum of such a show one can hope to find such discussions and thoughts.

shaileshsay

_gReenheaRt_

Goldie

_gReenheaRt_

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaileshsay

I have a question!

SRUJA ask as many Q's as you wish, I am always happy to answer when time permits

According to my point of view shiva/krishna is none other than 'me' none other than 'you' none other than anyone else. We all are shiv-krishna. Here 'me or you' doesnt mean the ego 'I' but it means the infinite power of 'truth & love' that lies in our heart. The body is a mere a carrier the consciousness, the soul which lies within all of us; the only superpower neither was born nor will die is shiva-krishna.

My concept of god is "everything in the world that is beautiful & true is god, god lies in everyones heart" this heart is Vaikunth this heart is Kailash. Beautiful, doesnt mean beautiful face beautiful means the any beauty of mind, like Mother Teresa, Gautam Buddha or beauty of our nature or any boy/girl/common man devoid of ego and True, means true love it then may be love for Your gf, it may be Fathers love for Daughter or Masters love for his Pet.

@Red
Can you explain them further from your pov?

shaileshsay

shaileshsay

Groupbie

shaileshsay

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shaileshsay

I have a question!

@Red
Can you explain them further from your pov?

If you want to know meaning of true love forget whatever I have said & forget everything that you have read before, just look at shivling. Shivling is not just symbol of god as many people look at it. But more than this it is the symbol of love of sati for shiva, the top cylindrical portion is shiv the basal flat is sati. The union is' Parmatma' or more preferably 'True Love' 

Now where do you think this parmatma lies, in a so called place called Heaven. No, not at all; it lies deep right inside our Heart. Do you remember that dialogue of Krishna "yadavo me vasudev hu, mai daityo me prahlad hoon, ganako me kaal hoon, vanacharo me singha hoon, aur pakshiyo me vishnu baahan garur hoon. aur he dhanurdhar, mai shastra dhariyo me ram hoon, aksharo me akaar hoon, mai kabhi na samapt hone wala samay hoon, mai chahumukhi Srashta hoon" 

So it means, in every part of the universe which is free from the evil, ego and which is full of innocence, power, truth & love, there is god. SmileSmileSmile

Edited by shaileshsay - 08 May 2013 at 5:47am

shaileshsay

Groupbie

shaileshsay

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skepblun

Shailesh this is the MOST beautiful, inspirational, deep and soulful post I've read since I joined India Forums! Clap

I've saved it.

Only in forum of such a show one can hope to find such discussions and thoughts.

It inspired me to write more. Most important thing is to do the duty. We are provided hands to work, eyes to see. To mediate upto a certain limit is great. But it must be coupled with work. Understanding these things shows life a proper path. No need to fall in this sea of philosophy; just say in mind let my Heart be like Krishna, let it be like Jesus, let my Heart be like Buddha. 
SmileSmileSmile

shaileshsay

Groupbie

shaileshsay

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

thanx for the lovely post and the thought..

my pleasure...SmileSmileSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top