Devon ke Dev Mahadev

DKDM teaches us the meaning of True Love...!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

shaileshsay

Groupbie

shaileshsay

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhargavi_2

wonderful...awesome post...i shold say it has given me a new hope...Clap

andhere ko chirne ke liye kafi hai asha ki bas ekk kiran Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DKDM teaches us the meaning of True Love...!! (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaileshsay

Groupbie

shaileshsay

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohiniluvsmusic

Originally posted by shaileshsay

& today mahadev taught astang yog (8 principles of happy life) pata nahi kitno ne tekh se dekha Smile
right 2day also Mahadev ne bhutt kuch sikhaya infact after watching d epi i was thiking about it(8 priciples of happy life!!!!)

if i ever met god I will tell him that, ohh god you can test us as much as u can, you can put hurdels in our way of life, God taking your name we will happily cross them all. But please do not seperate us from our loved ones. Ohh lord mahadev you have yourself suffered through such pain. God may life be complex, but let the love be simple. Heart

Edited by shaileshsay - 11 April 2013 at 12:19am

shaileshsay

Groupbie

shaileshsay

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
nadeem, my pleasure

shaileshsay

Groupbie

shaileshsay

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
anil_p appreciated

shaileshsay

Groupbie

shaileshsay

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
updated post do read, the essence of pure love

shaileshsay

Groupbie

shaileshsay

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chand1234

lovely post Big smile

if possible pls provide me a link to your dp imageSmile

SRUJAconscience

Goldie

SRUJAconscience

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Great post shaileshSmile

I have something to mention here,it is what you said but just relating the points in detail with a small correction,plz don't mind dear this is only for better understanding!

DKDM is not just a serial of mere entertainment but we have lot to learn from it. Every sentence Shivji says in his 'Gyansabha' has a deep meaning hidden in it.

RightClap

1) Gita has once said work and love are complimentary to each other.

2) Many of us complain I cant conc. in work because I am in love.

3) a dialogue from Gita Krishna says to parth "prem aur kartavya ek dusre ko katate nahi bandhu, (laughs) ye to ek dusre ke shaktiya hai; prem bina koi kam sambhav hi nahi aur karm kiye bina prem ka koi mol nahi" god teaches us how to love.

So here the love you mentioned in Sentence 1 and 3 is different from the love in Sentence 2.

It simply means "Love your Work" or say "Perform your prescribed duties.(Karma Yoga as described by Lord Krishna" - Right?!
To add some more...
The so called feeling which disturbs your work is not love but can be called as infatuation,so perform your duties in the prescribed manner to purify your mind.A Karma Yogi always does his work as worship.(and is always duty bound Eg: King Janak).Why Krishna gave King Janak as an example isn't he himself a Karma Yogi?Yes he was,but a real karma yogi never boasts his acheivements.Also here Krishna is viewed as Paramatma and he is no different from other beings,here King Janaka,hence both are same spiritually.As a person even Krishna performed his prescribed duties.

In Dwaparyuga Krishna could have stayed with Radha and may have lived a luxary life of a typical king, but the lord didnt do it. He left from vrindavan to hastinapur, so that evil on the earth could be destroyed. Sri Krishna cried for 8 days in grief of leaving Radha. 

Who left whom? Supreme never leaves anyone he resides in all beings,but one should realise the presence of the Supreme(Paramatma) in self as well as all other beings,objects etc.Then there is no question of grief or sorrow.Great souls like Ram,Krishna and other saints left their physical forms yet today we don't grieve thinking they are gone coz we know that they are avatars of the supreme in various forms.The supreme of one's self is his/her own strength!
So even if Krishna left Vrindavan in physical form,he resides in Nanda,Yashoda,Gopas,Gopis,Radha etc.
There is no question of himself grieving coz it is Krishna in the form of Radha,it is krishna in the form of Radha's husband,it is krishna in the form of Nand/Yashodha,it is Krishna as Gopas and it is Krishna only as Gopa's wives or their cows.

Even mahadev who is the parmatma pameshvar lost his control when he heard of satis trajedy. 

Here you referred MahaDev to Paramatma,yes ofcourse he is.But according to our scriptures supreme is the one who controls all actions and undergoes no changes.

Cosmic nature has 3 phases the creative,the preservative and the dissolving states ; governed respectively by Brahma,Vishnu and Shiva.
MahaDev manifests himself as a dissolver in the cosmic nature and his actions as Rudra/Bhairav/MahaKaal (after Sati left her body in a yogic way for the reasons we already know) represent his nature of destruction in the cosmic world due to an imbalance or unwanted or unpleasant situation created.(i.e loss of Shakti form as Sati).In terms it was MahaDev's cosmic response as a dissolver but not his grief!

Actually this is all what you said in the second half of your post.I just related these to the first few lines you've written.

One thing to add from my side is the love between humans and their relations is different from the love between Paramatma and Jeevatma!

The former belongs to the material world and the later is beyond this world and makes you realise yourself and the self within all beings is one and the same.
Radha Krishna love is divine and represents the later.
Here love refers to the jeevatma's quest for paramatma infact jeevatma is a part of paramatma but is caught in the strong waves of illusion or maya!
This is beyond all human relations and signifies the importance of surrendering to god i.e paramatma.

This is what Ishavashya Upanishad says...

Man must spend his life-time always in doing action, specially the karmas 
enjoined in the Shastras, in a mood of believing resignation to His will. Inactivity, according to this Upanishad, 
would be the canker of the soul. It is only when a man spends his life-time on doing actions in this manner, that 
he can hope to attain the ideal of Naishkarmya. Finally, the text goes on to say that a man, who sees all beings in 
the Self and sees the Self as existing in all beings; in fact, for whom all beings and everything that exists have becomes the Self - how can such a man suffer infatuation? What ground would such a man have for grief? Loathfulness, infatuation and grief verily proceed from our not being able to see the Atman in all things. But a 
man, who realizes the oneness of all things, for whom everything has become the Self, must ipso facto, cease to 
be affected by the common foibles of humanity.

Thank you Shailesh for making this wonderful postSmile

One thing what your professor said is absolutely rightClapand the same upanishad describes it as follows...

A man is ought to enjoy whatever God bestows on him in the firm belief, that as He pervades everything, whatever is bestowed on him by God must be good. It follows naturally, that the Upanishad should forbid us from coveting another man's property. In fact, we are fittingly taught here a lesson of contentment with one's own lot in the belief that whatever happens, it is divinely ordained and it is hence good for us.

Edited by SRUJAconscience - 06 May 2013 at 4:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8mnx12

shaileshsay

Groupbie

shaileshsay

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRUJAconscience

Great post shaileshSmile

I have something to mention here,it is what you said but just relating the points in detail with a small correction,plz don't mind dear this is only for better understanding!

DKDM is not just a serial of mere entertainment but we have lot to learn from it. Every sentence Shivji says in his 'Gyansabha' has a deep meaning hidden in it.

RightClap

1) Gita has once said work and love are complimentary to each other.

2) Many of us complain I cant conc. in work because I am in love.

3) a dialogue from Gita Krishna says to parth "prem aur kartavya ek dusre ko katate nahi bandhu, (laughs) ye to ek dusre ke shaktiya hai; prem bina koi kam sambhav hi nahi aur karm kiye bina prem ka koi mol nahi" god teaches us how to love.

So here the love you mentioned in Sentence 1 and 3 is different from the love in Sentence 2.

It simply means "Love your Work" or say "Perform your prescribed duties.(Karma Yoga as described by Lord Krishna" - Right?!
To add some more...
The so called feeling which disturbs your work is not love but can be called as infatuation,so perform your duties in the prescribed manner to purify your mind.A Karma Yogi always does his work as worship.(and is always duty bound Eg: King Janak).Why Krishna gave King Janak as an example isn't he himself a Karma Yogi?Yes he was,but a real karma yogi never boasts his acheivements.Also here Krishna is viewed as Paramatma and he is no different from other beings,here King Janaka,hence both are same spiritually.As a person even Krishna performed his prescribed duties.

In Dwaparyuga Krishna could have stayed with Radha and may have lived a luxary life of a typical king, but the lord didnt do it. He left from vrindavan to hastinapur, so that evil on the earth could be destroyed. Sri Krishna cried for 8 days in grief of leaving Radha. 

Who left whom? Supreme never leaves anyone he resides in all beings,but one should realise the presence of the Supreme(Paramatma) in self as well as all other beings,objects etc.Then there is no question of grief or sorrow.Great souls like Ram,Krishna and other saints left their physical forms yet today we don't grieve thinking they are gone coz we know that they are avatars of the supreme in various forms.The supreme of one's self is his/her own strength!
So even if Krishna left Vrindavan in physical form,he resides in Nanda,Yashoda,Gopas,Gopis,Radha etc.
There is no question of himself grieving coz it is Krishna in the form of Radha,it is krishna in the form of Radha's husband,it is krishna in the form of Nand/Yashodha,it is Krishna as Gopas and it is Krishna only as Gopa's wives or their cows.

Even mahadev who is the parmatma pameshvar lost his control when he heard of satis trajedy. 

Here you referred MahaDev to Paramatma,yes ofcourse he is.But according to our scriptures supreme is the one who controls all actions and undergoes no changes.

Cosmic nature has 3 phases the creative,the preservative and the dissolving states ; governed respectively by Brahma,Vishnu and Shiva.
MahaDev manifests himself as a dissolver in the cosmic nature and his actions as Rudra/Bhairav/MahaKaal (after Sati left her body in a yogic way for the reasons we already know) represent his nature of destruction in the cosmic world due to an imbalance or unwanted or unpleasant situation created.(i.e loss of Shakti form as Sati).In terms it was MahaDev's cosmic response as a dissolver but not his grief!

Actually this is all what you said in the second half of your post.I just related these to the first few lines you've written.

One thing to add from my side is the love between humans and their relations is different from the love between Paramatma and Jeevatma!

The former belongs to the material world and the later is beyond this world and makes you realise yourself and the self within all beings is one and the same.
Radha Krishna love is divine and represents the later.
Here love refers to the jeevatma's quest for paramatma infact jeevatma is a part of paramatma but is caught in the strong waves of illusion or maya!
This is beyond all human relations and signifies the importance of surrendering to god i.e paramatma.

This is what Ishavashya Upanishad says...

Man must spend his life-time always in doing action, specially the karmas 
enjoined in the Shastras, in a mood of believing resignation to His will. Inactivity, according to this Upanishad, 
would be the canker of the soul. It is only when a man spends his life-time on doing actions in this manner, that 
he can hope to attain the ideal of Naishkarmya. Finally, the text goes on to say that a man, who sees all beings in 
the Self and sees the Self as existing in all beings; in fact, for whom all beings and everything that exists have becomes the Self - how can such a man suffer infatuation? What ground would such a man have for grief? Loathfulness, infatuation and grief verily proceed from our not being able to see the Atman in all things. But a 
man, who realizes the oneness of all things, for whom everything has become the Self, must ipso facto, cease to 
be affected by the common foibles of humanity.

Thank you Shailesh for making this wonderful postSmile

One thing what your professor said is absolutely rightClapand the same upanishad describes it as follows...

A man is ought to enjoy whatever God bestows on him in the firm belief, that as He pervades everything, whatever is bestowed on him by God must be good. It follows naturally, that the Upanishad should forbid us from coveting another man's property. In fact, we are fittingly taught here a lesson of contentment with one's own lot in the belief that whatever happens, it is divinely ordained and it is hence good for us.

I am extremely happy that you read the complete post with such a good observationSmile. But i do not agree with you. The meaning is deeper than you expect. Which cant be explained in words, you must experience it by yourself :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top