Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

New Synopsis

.Divya Goldie
.Divya
.Divya

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/745/sasural-simar-ka/synopsis/

In tonight's episode we will see, Khushi mumbling and enters the guest room saying Naina needs to focus on their plan.But to her surprise she sees Naina lying unconscious in a pool of blood...

But anyway Synopsis are not always true

But if it is true,There are two chances it must be Naina's plan to get married to sid or she must be scared that Roli will come after seeing ad.

Edited by diyasri - 08 April 2013 at 11:52pm

....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
i agree i guess this is nainas new drama to get sid and familys sympathy. this dumb family will definitely believe naina this time that she did all this coz she loves sid. Dead they will say beti how could u do this our waaris is inside u atleast think of ur kid blah blah blah Dead bull crap how much more torture. we all know what will happen next. oh god enough with the torture. 

if it is the 2nd thing that naina did all this coz of roli. and she says sid doesnt love me or my kid he still lives in rolis memories the family will blame roli even more. even blame simar for putting up the ad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rolisiddhantsunithi

.Divya Goldie
.Divya
.Divya

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Agree with you sandra. If naina tries to commit suicide these Bw family will blame Roli or Simar. Anyway they are always ready to blame their DIL's. When i think about the BW people, i'm getting on my nerves. If they arrange Marriage for Sid and Naina, then Prem will find out the truth of Naina soon, as SSK is famous for doing blunders and creating issues in Occasion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....rolisiddhant

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top