Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

10th april synopsis (Page 2)

....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

first of all i dont believe the synopsis specially this one but if it does happen i think naina staged this to show that she had an miscarriage so that she wont have to worry abt acting pregnant plus she will gain all sympathy the bharadwaj family will force sid to get married to her god she is such a clever girl she is more of a psycho then khushi could ever imagine!

i agree mishu i think she is faking a miscarriage so that family will sympathize with her and agree for her marriage with sid. 

Hope prem will find the truth about her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.DivyaArabjan

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
hey guyz i think in 10th april epi roli friend will call simar abd tell her that roli is alive or maraji will inform naina and pari to go their family doctor hence khushi was so tensed and wanted to plot their plan but who could knew that naina is so clever she herself thought abt this plan and planned this fake miscarriage so she wont have to fake pregnancy and get everybodys sympathy now the bharadwaj familly will try to arrange naina and sid marriage but i am damn sure that just at that moment prem will reveal the truth or kamini will bring roli to the house!
...Arjuneeti... IF-Rockerz
...Arjuneeti...
...Arjuneeti...

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I hate bw family to the core, I feel like shooting them one by one and then dancing around their dead bodies!!!

How the f**k can u force someone for marriage especially when his wife has just passed away?

And this naina, do us all a favour and DIE!

Edited by malihaahmed - 09 April 2013 at 5:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.DivyaArabjan

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
i hope this naina dies but she wont as cvcs love her bloody so much and bharadwaj family god that creepy family makes me want to pull my hand and just throw at them they are such bloody beep!all they care abt is their future generation they dont think of their daughter in law as their family i seriously want roli to hate them!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Divya

....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
the tc article that naina will ruin bw family hasnt happen yet. may be this is whatever she did is a ploy to ruin bw familys so called reputation.

or like that article mentioned poor girl naina (my foot) she couldnt take khushis dictatorship so she attempted suicide this way she will get crap familys sympathy and khushi wont bother her for a while. coz naina will be under this Censored familys protection 24/7. in conclusion. naina outsmarted khushi, khushis plan backfired. wow this naina is something. why wouldnt this piece of garbage just die.

if its not any of this then lol cvs r trying to show naina again as a helpless girl. Angry

Edited by Sandralong - 09 April 2013 at 6:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Divya

Go to top