Posted: 11 years ago
according to new synopsis naina will commit suicide again i guess coz the synopsis say naina will be drenched in pool of blood. what is this now? i guess this is nainas new drama to get sid and familys sympathy. this dumb family will definitely believe naina this time that she did all this coz she loves sid. 🤢 they will say beti how could u do this our waaris is inside u atleast think of ur kid blah blah blah 🤢 bull crap how much more torture. we all know what will happen next. oh god enough with the torture. 
oh god,i thought she is going to die...y they r irritating rosid fans like this?...y cant they kill her and veeru...plz I need atleast for break sake,some positivity in this ssk...plz cvcs leave ur problems @ ur home and come forward to write something which is good for ssk trp...
May be this is a drama to get rid of her pregnancy. This stupid naina and khushi cn think lyk tat.
I have one more doubt. Do u all remember dectetive while talking with prem said tat he has knwn many unusual and strange things abt naina? May be this cn be related to it. They cn show naina as a psycho as we all are expecting.
Ya Sinam that might be drama to get rid of pregnancy. But if there is no pregnancy drama, sid will definitely refuse to marry Naina. He is taking the responsibility of Naina as he thinks his kid is in naina's Womb. 
But stupid Bw people 😡will force him to marry naina. Now the life of sid is in prem's hands. Prem please find out the truth soon ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by sinam1kana

I have one more doubt. Do u all remember dectetive while talking with prem said tat he has knwn many unusual and strange things abt naina? May be this cn be related to it. They cn show naina as a psycho as we all are expecting.

that could be it too. who knows? lets see what the detective has to say about naina. 
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago
first of all i dont believe the synopsis specially this one but if it does happen i think naina staged this to show that she had an miscarriage so that she wont have to worry abt acting pregnant plus she will gain all sympathy the bharadwaj family will force sid to get married to her god she is such a clever girl she is more of a psycho then khushi could ever imagine!
Originally posted by diyasri

Ya Sinam that might be drama to get rid of pregnancy. But if there is no pregnancy drama, sid will definitely refuse to marry Naina. He is taking the responsibility of Naina as he thinks his kid is in naina's Womb.
But stupid Bw people 😡will force him to marry naina. Now the life of sid is in prem's hands. Prem please find out the truth soon😭
ya this can also happen . When naina gets rid of this pregnancy, sid wil nt even think of her. So, naina wil behave in goodie goodie manners and this bw family gets impressed and wil try to make her the wife of sid. Bt b4 tat this prem wil find abt her .
Originally posted by savkatika

first of all i dont believe the synopsis specially this one but if it does happen i think naina staged this to show that she had an miscarriage so that she wont have to worry abt acting pregnant plus she will gain all sympathy the bharadwaj family will force sid to get married to her god she is such a clever girl she is more of a psycho then khushi could ever imagine!

i agree mishu i think she is faking a miscarriage so that family will sympathize with her and agree for her marriage with sid. 

Hope prem will find the truth about her.
hey guyz i think in 10th april epi roli friend will call simar abd tell her that roli is alive or maraji will inform naina and pari to go their family doctor hence khushi was so tensed and wanted to plot their plan but who could knew that naina is so clever she herself thought abt this plan and planned this fake miscarriage so she wont have to fake pregnancy and get everybodys sympathy now the bharadwaj familly will try to arrange naina and sid marriage but i am damn sure that just at that moment prem will reveal the truth or kamini will bring roli to the house!