India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

10th april synopsis

....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
according to new synopsis naina will commit suicide again i guess coz the synopsis say naina will be drenched in pool of blood. what is this now? i guess this is nainas new drama to get sid and familys sympathy. this dumb family will definitely believe naina this time that she did all this coz she loves sid. Dead they will say beti how could u do this our waaris is inside u atleast think of ur kid blah blah blah Dead bull crap how much more torture. we all know what will happen next. oh god enough with the torture. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.DivyaArabjansunithimythical

sunithi Goldie
sunithi
sunithi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
oh god,i thought she is going to die...y they r irritating rosid fans like this?...y cant they kill her and veeru...plz I need atleast for break sake,some positivity in this ssk...plz cvcs leave ur problems @ ur home and come forward to write something which is good for ssk trp...
AlwaysHisGirl IF-Sizzlerz
AlwaysHisGirl
AlwaysHisGirl

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
May be this is a drama to get rid of her pregnancy. This stupid naina and khushi cn think lyk tat.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Divyasunithi

AlwaysHisGirl
AlwaysHisGirl

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I have one more doubt. Do u all remember dectetive while talking with prem said tat he has knwn many unusual and strange things abt naina? May be this cn be related to it. They cn show naina as a psycho as we all are expecting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Divyarolisiddhant

.Divya Goldie
.Divya
.Divya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Ya Sinam that might be drama to get rid of pregnancy. But if there is no pregnancy drama, sid will definitely refuse to marry Naina. He is taking the responsibility of Naina as he thinks his kid is in naina's Womb. 
But stupid Bw people Angrywill force him to marry naina. Now the life of sid is in prem's hands. Prem please find out the truth soon Cry
....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinam1kana

I have one more doubt. Do u all remember dectetive while talking with prem said tat he has knwn many unusual and strange things abt naina? May be this cn be related to it. They cn show naina as a psycho as we all are expecting.

that could be it too. who knows? lets see what the detective has to say about naina. 

Edited by Sandralong - 09 April 2013 at 12:14am
savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
first of all i dont believe the synopsis specially this one but if it does happen i think naina staged this to show that she had an miscarriage so that she wont have to worry abt acting pregnant plus she will gain all sympathy the bharadwaj family will force sid to get married to her god she is such a clever girl she is more of a psycho then khushi could ever imagine!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa.....Divyasunithi

AlwaysHisGirl
AlwaysHisGirl

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyasri

Ya Sinam that might be drama to get rid of pregnancy. But if there is no pregnancy drama, sid will definitely refuse to marry Naina. He is taking the responsibility of Naina as he thinks his kid is in naina's Womb.
But stupid Bw people Angrywill force him to marry naina. Now the life of sid is in prem's hands. Prem please find out the truth soonCry
ya this can also happen . When naina gets rid of this pregnancy, sid wil nt even think of her. So, naina wil behave in goodie goodie manners and this bw family gets impressed and wil try to make her the wife of sid. Bt b4 tat this prem wil find abt her .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Divya

Go to top