Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

leagalities involved in QH new Promo (Page 2)

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meow23

Originally posted by -Fizzi-

I'm having a bad feeling about this. Tanveer might blackmail either of them and marry Asad. Anything is possible! Thank you for clearing out stuff for us. Maybe the makers need to see this. :P

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">i was thnkng of de same.. tannu cld say y is dis necessary.. sumthng lik dat..</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">hope asad doesn't listn to her</font>

She's harami of the first class re! Angry

pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Actually THAT gives me an idea. Doesny Najma havr vacations? She and Zoya were talking about a trip right?

So how about they all go to delhi that way zoya can work out her immigration problems too!

Even I was thinking about Tamatar's vacation:
Scenario 1:
Either they all go to Delhi  - and outdoor trip / shooting for a change. And they show that Asad and Zoe go to sort the visa issues together.

or
Scenario 2:
They show Dilshad, Tamatar and Tanveer go on trip and the engagement or marriage fiasco happens in their absence.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa.Rinnie.

pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

I have a family friend whose visa expired nearly 10 years ago...she got married last year and she is now in the process of getting her Green Card pretty soon. 

Yes! this happens in USA. She would be considered as Asylum seeker.
However, once her visa is leagalized she will be able to travell al over the world except for her Country of Origin.
.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaps

Actually THAT gives me an idea. Doesny Najma havr vacations? She and Zoya were talking about a trip right?

So how about they all go to delhi that way zoya can work out her immigration problems too!

Scenario 1:
Either they all go to Delhi - and outdoor trip / shooting for a change. And they show that Asad and Zoe go to sort the visa issues together.
or
Scenario 2:
They show Dilshad, Tamatar and Tanveer go on trip and the engagement or marriage fiasco happens in their absence.

I would like the first to happen and second sounds good because it will only be asya alone but it doesn't sound like it would happen because Dilshad and Najma are imp side characters and Tannu will definitely NOT leave Asya all alone together, if anything she might stay back to get a good chance at trapping Asad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pkaps

pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pkaps

Scenario 1:
Either they all go to Delhi - and outdoor trip / shooting for a change. And they show that Asad and Zoe go to sort the visa issues together.
or
Scenario 2:

I would like the first to happen and second sounds good because it will only be asya alone but it doesn't sound like it would happen because Dilshad and Najma are imp side characters and Tannu will definitely NOT leave Asya all alone together, if anything she might stay back to get a good chance at trapping Asad

So true Tongue

.Rinnie.

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Hoping for the best! :)

pkaps

jeenia123 IF-Rockerz
jeenia123
jeenia123

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
yes, agree with you, there should be proper logic an d i will not mind contract marriage.infect i would love to watch that...some cuchi koo moments...lol...

pkaps

pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeenia123

yes, agree with you, there should be proper logic an d i will not mind contract marriage.infect i would love to watch that...some cuchi koo moments...lol...

Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming 
 Day Dreaming

Go to top