India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

leagalities involved in QH new Promo

pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
We all a hyper excited about the new promo and the spoliers and the precap on QH... so much so that I big time ignore my darling hubby Wink just day dreaming about Asya track Embarrassed

Now looking at the current promo - Zoya's visa expiring and engagement proporsal
Leagally: In India or any other country for that matter any visa status has to be revalidated / renewed before the date of expiry and or the person has to exit the country within the last date of Visa expiring...any form of overstay would be illegal and the person will be deported and or HAS to exit the country.
Re-entry would be based on new Visa approvals (note that this would be complicated coz' of prior overstay - however, this woun't be impossible to get either)

Having said that: they are showing Zoe's visa unfortunately expires and Asad offers to get engaged to Zoe. Again in this case: Just a mere engagement does not help. They have to be married legally and the marriage has to be registered. So this proposal of engagement will not help until and unless it's converted to marriage (won't be surprised if there is a contract marriage twist here)

Zoe and Asad are shown staying in Bhopal. However, these types of Visa conversion and FRRO / PIO status changes is done in Delhi. Yes! all documentation can be done online... but they have to be in Dellhi physically for interview and verifications.

I really hope the CV's have done their HW well on this...and show some realistic scenarios along with the commedy track of Dhurandar Watavdekar ... Really looking forward to it.

Edited by pkaps - 08 April 2013 at 11:38pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

prasikshya-radhika-navya14kash_meet10Aphroditeenchanted.Joavssk9sowmy18errahhsvs---Shweta---IIdewaaneIInihamrmPrasanna_dhanuritukaprithvieternalashaasya04Siri22NpdeepaActomyoLuvUAsYasree07LoveAsYa222-Shormi-sam.Enlightmentcrazy4KASH_ARDiamondLifeGroverAddictzan101zaara610delena90Nithiya95viya.mallik4evaDreAraneebThe.Lannistershanakyasharan

mehvy12 Senior Member
mehvy12
mehvy12

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I hope so too. I remember when my visa expired when I was in India, my dad had to do a lot of running around to renew it until my return date. 

I am excited for this track and I hope they portray it correctly. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aphroditepkapsraneeb

pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
yes I can understand... having been an NRI most of my life and a PIO now... these things are quite sticky. There has to be some logic behind the story... so hopefully the CV's handle it wisely and not leave lose ends

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raneeb

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I'm having a bad feeling about this. Tanveer might blackmail either of them and marry Asad. Anything is possible! Thank you for clearing out stuff for us. Maybe the makers need to see this. :P

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aphroditejanestone6pkaps---Shweta---raneebDreA

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Actually THAT gives me an idea. Doesny Najma havr vacations? She and Zoya were talking about a trip right?

So how about they all go to delhi that way zoya can work out her immigration problems too!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aphroditepkapsdeejagidelena90DreAraneeb

sowmy18 Goldie
sowmy18
sowmy18

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
tht was awesome!i hope it really happns like tht!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aphroditepkapsraneeb

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I have a family friend whose visa expired nearly 10 years ago...she got married last year and she is now in the process of getting her Green Card pretty soon. 

pkaps

meow23 IF-Rockerz
meow23
meow23

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzi-

I'm having a bad feeling about this. Tanveer might blackmail either of them and marry Asad. Anything is possible! Thank you for clearing out stuff for us. Maybe the makers need to see this. :P

i was thnkng of de same.. tannu cld say y is dis necessary.. sumthng lik dat..hope asad doesn't listn to her

pkaps

Go to top