Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Innocence vs Cruelty! (Page 3)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Zetter brilliant picture take ClapClapClap .. I so agree , we cannot stand at one place and expect positive changes in our life .. we got to move on and take risks ... Like I said in my take too that AarYa know they r different from the rest but still they want to create a difference to bring out a positive change in minds of people Approve.. their timing or approach mayb wrong here but we all agree that their intention and heart is in right place and thats what matters most in the end because after few years people will forget about timing or approach , they will only remember the intentions and final result of this punarvivah Embarrassed ...

Also I agree , a woman is always needed to hold the house or family together ..a woman who can b a mother figure to all /// At present Scindia mansion lacks that mother figure too post Gayatri's death and this is where I feel AarYa wants Radha to take that responsibility ... they mayb right or wrong but again their intention and thought process is noble and positive Smile

Awww thank you, Hun...I've learned from the best...U Embarrassed Embarrassed Hug...Hear, hear AarYa's timing and the way they are going about it maybe wrong but their hearts are always in the right place...and if they have to ruffle some feathers to achieve their goal they will do just that but with respect and a pure heart Heart

The household does need a woman to run it and despite AarYa taking up the responsibility given to them by the former G3 & SP, they still need a mother's guidance and everyone may not see the big picture but just like SP they do Big smile

Edited by Zetter - 09 April 2013 at 8:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minu2201

zetter fantastic picture take ClapClapClap you hv depicted the entire episode so splendidly with just apt
pictures to accompany them... 

Thanks Minu Smile...Punar Vivaah is the only serial that makes me wanna analysis each episode and then write up a picture take later that's how much I love this show Big smile

Minu2201

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TAPD

awesome title and brilliant analysis Zetter!

Ishita is a monster in a form of woman...yesterday only I had said that how can a woman be an enemy of another woman?

Thank you my loyal reader Hug

Yeah I don't know how she can be so cruel to another woman plus one who could be her mother Angry Ouch...I don't even know if she has a heart!
chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
well i know why maya is so against their PV
as she herself hasnt got the chance to do the same
remember how she used to crib about the same when they wanted yashu to be married again
and ishita well the less said about her the better
she is just too lost in her bitterness and obsession for yash to give a dman about anything else
she wants them to separate no matter what
and doesnt want this family to be happy

Zetter

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Awesome take , so we have Yash and Aarti standing alone while the rest of the family is against the marriage.

I really want to see how the creatives are going to bring this solution out
because this is a very bold move we know society normally accepts youngers getting punar vivah but when it comes to elders they feel they should just live their lifes until death so yeah this track is very interesting

Well said, I know that the CVs will handle it beautifully by giving us the unexpected and yes it will be great to see how they do just that given that it is a very sensitive topic...I don't know why they want the elders to stay alone after he/she loses a life partners, getting married again will help them get out of depression and they will have a companion with them when their kids get busy in their own lives.

Thank you for taking the time to read my take Smile

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chavvi16

well i know why maya is so against their PV
as she herself hasnt got the chance to do the same
remember how she used to crib about the same when they wanted yashu to be married again
and ishita well the less said about her the better
she is just too lost in her bitterness and obsession for yash to give a dman about anything else
she wants them to separate no matter what
and doesnt want this family to be happy

Yes she never got a second chance but it was SP who had to think about his sisters PV not AarYa the latter are fighting for their bauji's happiness and yes I know it sounds harsh but they are his children and they will do anything for his happiness what I mean it they have a rights being his children whereas I don't think they have a right when it comes to May's life (hope I made sense)

Ishita is just a lost cause...Thank for reading and commenting, I really appreciate it Big smile
Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonamgarg

Brilliant picture take dearClapClapClap

Thank you very much Hug

Go to top