Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Why fighting with each other & hating DD for it? (Page 8)

DimaagKaKeeda IF-Stunnerz
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I didn't knew about this LATEST war zone in this forum and i don't have any idea what you are talking about! Confused
So i will just say that i can never ever hate her just cause of her character she is portraying.. in fact Madhubala is my FAVORITE fictional character after Geet Embarrassed
she doing AMAZING and BRILLIANT work in MB..
she is the BEST actress ever!
I LOVE MY DD a lot Heart

and what ever the misunderstanding is going on b/w DDians please solve it..
DDians rock Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HarikaDDian

<font color="#990099" size="3">
I tell you do you think those who are using DD name as username and DD pic as DP they are DD fanWinkWink..first they came with DDname and DP..then they came to their original avatar...and they are MIDS.. 2-3 ID of same personWink..just today i saw MID of one personWink..by the way..those are sending Letters,cards,GIFTS they are not even Fans of this so called forum..chill outside forum there is real world and there real fans present not here LOL..you know na what i meanBig smile</font>
</strong>
<strong><font color="#990099" size="3">for me Muskan,Geet and Madhu all r just characters...which DD played..and m fan of DD thats it...Smile</font>

Honestly, I don't know who these mids are. Hearing it now. LOL

Loved those gifts. Geet indeed was a fabulous character. It will always remain close to our hearts. Not sure if you used to watch Geet as well.
_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittuPratzz

Shockedmadzz y dint pm me abt ur post?Ouch

anyways...good point Madzz...i dont understand the hatred among groups. well i like her..and i always will!!!Embarrassed

Kittu, I don't pm my posts to anyone.   Confused LOL It's hard to pm from mobile.

Tell me about it I mean different groups in the same DD fans .. But I guess the credit goes to DD's different shows & co-stars. Each of her show will obviously have different setting of fans But only DD is common fav between all her different group of fans.   Embarrassed LOL

KittuPratzz

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rohiddfan

<font color="#FF00FF">i just loveee DD..n i never Hate her in my dream also...the main reason for watching MB is only for me DD...love her so muchhh</font>

Big smile
richa13 Goldie
richa13
richa13

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Awesome post
how can some one hate my cutiepie..gosh she is such a sweetheart..love her to the core ! dd always & forever <3
_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bestlover

nobody hate dd
but yes i don't like attitude of some dd fans

Thanks!! It's K!! Just tell them nicely. I get annoyed too sometimes, used to have crazy fights too with some dd fans who liked another Jodi of DD whereas I loved DD with another of her co-star on screen! But now since MB we are best buddies. May be because ours choices related to DD are same this time. ROFL
_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RENU1111

<font color="#003300">nice postThumbs Up</font>
<font color="#003300">
</font>
<font color="#003300">DD, VD & Avinesh are good friends in real but why we people are fighting & bashing them just coz of their fictional characters..they are trying to give their 100%..I felt bad when DD is get bashed without any reason</font>
<font color="#003300">
</font>
<font color="#003300">I love DD, respect DD & adore DD..she is my angelHeartHeart</font>

Agree! Smile
KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Originally posted by KittuPratzz

Shockedmadzz y dint pm me abt ur post?Ouch

anyways...good point Madzz...i dont understand the hatred among groups. well i like her..and i always will!!!Embarrassed

Kittu, I don't pm my posts to anyone.   Confused LOL It's hard to pm from mobile.

Tell me about it I mean different groups in the same DD fans .. But I guess the credit goes to DD's different shows & co-stars. Each of her show will obviously have different setting of fans But only DD is common fav between all her different group of fans.   Embarrassed LOL

well to be frank..just bcoz of madhu's char ppl are not liking DD?? really?? i mean dont they have any brains?? this is really stupid and absurd!!! LOL and hating her?? well hate or love it comes from heart!!! 

and i strongly believe that HATE is the only emotion that is Stronger than any love..care...pain...

so who all hate her..than they think abt her very much than needed...and they hate her from Heart Embarrassed

different groups...now see in this forum..ppl who like dd in her previous show..likes VD too...and now they are ardent fans of him too...but that doesnt give any right to bash her and give statements like i am no more FAN of DD!!! ConfusedLOL

every day i see ..few posts which state..bcoz of Bashing im liking the other person!!!

u r not a kid to get influenced by any bashing or opinion..if u like /love her..u will alwasy do. just bcoz of a show..changing parties?? Dead that means ur just a Fickle minded person...who doesnt stand on their words

pennu

Go to top