Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Why fighting with each other & hating DD for it? (Page 6)

anvikaatti7799 Senior Member
anvikaatti7799
anvikaatti7799

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
people are not hating DD,they are hating the story of sulbala or RISHBALA,in both category madhu is there with sultan or RK,so don't take it to heart,they are hating story madhubala not DD

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Madz,
ClapMuch needed post of the hour.I love DD,she comes first and foremost for me.I love Vivien too and Avinesh too,always wanted to see Drashti act with both of them and now my dream has come true and I enjoy both rishbala and sulbala,the story writing is neither in our hands nor the actors hands,they only perform according to the final script given to them,when the y reach the sets daily.
Imagine even they were not aware of the revenge track,imagine how difficult it must have been for both VD and DD,when they suddenly had to do a 180. turn and hate each other,very emotionally draining.
In his honey moon interveiw,VD was saying that he was happy to be himself,as he was living his reel character,RK for 11/2 yrs.
I appreciate all the three actors for their dedication.
magine how hard it must be on avinesh when he gets hate mail,even though he says he is not affected by it,afterall he is a human with feelings,
I love Drashti dhami,period.Cant speak bad against her or hear bad things about her.If anyone doesnt like her,dont comment.Its a simple formula.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cassie..KittuPratzz--Udhay--

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
@HarikaDDtian, exactly  dear that I too have notice thats why asking Pls don't get trap, here DP ka DD chipka ke, VD r Av ko hate likhker they are going  and fight will start not only in ddtian but MB fans apus main bhi , ppl are talking full advantage and we ddtian some actually fighting ,some  so innocent DDtian got trapped in this drama unko pata bhi nahi chala ki wo trap ho gaye , who were not watching Geet DMG, may be new to IF too so got trap so easily and they were not knowing what is actually happening  here here hater is more active, aadn  specially if show is Famous , when all this happened I tried to notice n realize what is actually happening in forums even Who are not at love MB are cmg here creating fight n going to  their fav. specially I came to know when I saw same ppl comment outside the forums who had said nasty comment for DD, so guys if you are ddtian or true MB fans try to stop fight for you fav sake 

mode I have not mention any particular fan or fan gp ,hope my comment is not taken as bad comment but awareness for DDtian nMBtian + 
maanmohona Senior Member
maanmohona
maanmohona

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Much needed post. Hope ppl understand DD's position...and her hard work.
EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
great point! i only love DD but I do disagree with her character a little bit! Only cause of her weakness for RK! She is still miles above RK! I wont hate any DD fan who begs to differ!!
tulip132 Goldie
tulip132
tulip132

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged

I love Drashti, Queen of Expressions. She loves RK.

Cassie.. Goldie
Cassie..
Cassie..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
^ Drashti doesn't love Rk...LOL that's her character; this post is about DD, the actor =)

@ nice one Madz... DDians, you can't force your choices upon others. Some ship Rishbala, some Sulbala nd some Bala. We all love DD; so please appreciate her and most importantly, being her fan, don't post negative comments on her profile...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
LOL
Areee Madz, why are you worrying about this? I love DD but the character of MB at the moment is not rocking my boat but that does not mean i forget the differentiation between DD and MB! And those who claimed to be DD fans but decided oh wait let me swap boats because i dont like her being paired with X and bash her on personal levels were never truly her fans! So why worry about such two faced individuals?Embarrassed

Those bashing and hating on her think they are coool , but alas the real mirrors havent been placed in front of them yetWink am sure when it does, they'll realise their own worth!Tongue

Edited by _innocent_ - 09 April 2013 at 12:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzSandy-Naz--Udhay--

Go to top