Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Why fighting with each other & hating DD for it? (Page 3)

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Aww..I seriously don't know what to sayEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM

Neeju IF-Rockerz
Neeju
Neeju

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
comlpletely agree with you
there are many fans who comment on DD's profile and write in their comment that they like sultan and other DDians who don't like sulbala dislike the comment and vice verse...can't they understand..it will only decrese the points ...if you don't like some thing just ignore it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMvampires-lover--Udhay--tabby999

vampires-lover IF-Rockerz
vampires-lover
vampires-lover

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bestlover

nobody hate dd
but yes i don't like attitude of some dd fans

jab hum kisi sey achey sey baath karey we cant find any attitude in dem...but ye  by dng friendship  with other fandom  dey r being something else... vd fans ki dakh deni chahiye wo doosrey ke saath ladthey hey ek-doosrey sey nahi...whatever dey may be rkali or rishabala dey r rk fans... dey jst want rk to romance with madhu but dey dont care about madhu or drashti dhami...LOL

Edited by darindigi - 08 April 2013 at 11:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzgennyM-Sexy--brokensoul---Udhay--anji-mirabhanu_rekhagtabby999

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
On a kinda similar note, I wish people would really learn to separate the actors from their characters. 

I think DD is an amazing actress and hearing people bash her because Madhu has weak moments is dumb. 

And I think Vivian is super cute but having people justify RK's behaviour because of Vivian's looks/ personality is so crazy. 

And finally, I think Avi has done a fine job portraying the cold Sultan, but having people attack him for playing a character is ridiculous. 

At the end of the day, they're all actors doing what they're told, not acting on their free will.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMvampires-lover--Udhay--bhanu_rekhagtabby999

vampires-lover IF-Rockerz
vampires-lover
vampires-lover

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HarikaDDian

I tell you do you think those who are using DD name as username and DD pic as DP  they are DD fanWinkWink..first they came with DDname and DP..then they came to their original avatar...and they are MIDS..  2-3 ID of same personWink..just today i saw MID of one personWink..by the way..those are sending Letters,cards,GIFTS they are not even Fans of this so called forum..chill outside forum there is real world and there real fans present not here LOL..you know na what i meanBig smile

for me Muskan,Geet and Madhu all r just characters...which DD played..and m fan of DD thats it...Smile

so true...i too saw some mids...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMKittuPratzz

madhvi4gurti IF-Dazzler
madhvi4gurti
madhvi4gurti

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged

I agree with the post…its high time that fans be it drashti's or vivian's realize the difference btw reel and real life! Madhu n rk are fictional character n one cant end up bashing the actors for portraying the characters they are doing coz at the end of the day it is the creatives who decide wat madhu, rk or sultan is gonna do n say!!

Abt bashing DD..i say its just not fair…if her chemistry with avinesh is being appreciated by some, it doesn't mean that nw madhu's character has gone all wrong!!!

Some please my humble request to all fans that plz don't divide us DDians becoz of  difference in point of views of fans…one is free to choose with Jodi to like Rishbala or sulbala…so no bashing plz!!!

Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMKittuPratzz--Udhay--

-Vinu- IF-Stunnerz
-Vinu-
-Vinu-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Nice update!! & yeah.. I totally agree with you...! Thumbs Up DD is a talented actress who can potrait many different characters...! Some fans like the Rishbala pair & Some like Sulbala pair.. That's their choice..Smile I think the problem is most of the fans forget this is just a fiction serial.. not reality!! Fans live in the whole story with them!! Some can't accept Sulbala pair.. cuz the story is about Rishbala.. In the other hand Avinesh & Drashti looks perfect in offscreen..!Smile Even Avinesh has praised Madhubala fans..! I'm not taking anyone's side.. I just love the story so much!! I'm not from India nor an Indian.. I'm a Sri Lankan.. I watch this show everyday via satellite television.. & read the written updates everyday.! This is the only serial I watch on television.. even I don't watch my own country's dramas.. & I believe this forum is purely for expressing fan ideas & stuff... but not for critizising anyone...! So plz all the DD fans who are in seperate groups, plz be unite & help to keep our DD in the 1st rank of this forum!!!
These are my own ideas..though some may wont agree with me..
Anyway Good Luck for all!! ( Vinethra)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM--Udhay--

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _MGArti_

Madhu is fictional character it gets vanish after few years AND HATING MY PRINCESS IS LIKE I'M HATING MYSELFConfused

Yea! I hope some differentiate between the character & actor. I too never liked Madhu's character for a long time in the beginning of this show. Used to only like RK. Something was wrong with Madhu's character, but doesn't mean I went & started hating DD for it or argued with other Ddians who liked her character.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMKittuPratzz--Udhay--

Go to top