Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Why fighting with each other & hating DD for it? - Page 2

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I totally agree! Great post! The reason I watch MEIEJ is Drashti. I don't know why this forum has become a warzone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tabby999

great post 

same thing i want to tell all people ddians dont hate anybody ..nahi vd ko na hi ar ko 
we love our drashti dhami ..
plz join together to appreciate her ..dont let other make u fall in thier trap..
we ddians r here to love each other not to bash anyone and the most important thing 
ddians never bash .. other take advantages of us blaming us without any fault
i love my drashti ..thats the must important thing...
we dont hate anyone ..no ..never ..

its just serial ..real people r different ..and  dd,vd ,ar r friends together .

Completely agree with U
@ madz beautiful post
Angelfan13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice & much needed post

Im DD fan & proud to be her fan๐Ÿ˜Š
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess some people who is jelous of DD's huge fan base is creating this thing. Don't think loyal DD fans will ever bash her. This effort has been going on here from the first day and finally some DD fans are falling in their trap and forgetting whom their favourite actually are.

I always love DD more than any of her character. That's it. I can criticize her character but never her.

And about Sulbala vs Rishbala fights, what is the need of the fights I really don't understand. Both fan groups should be able to enjoy here in the forum since both Sultan and RK are characters of the show.

It is like along with Madhu, DD too is being kicked like a ball between these two fan groups.
vampires-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
so true... ddians mein unity ka bangh hogayi hey...whatever couple i may like but i love dd...she would be n will be my princess...
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww..I seriously don't know what to say๐Ÿ˜ณ
Neeju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
comlpletely agree with you
there are many fans who comment on DD's profile and write in their comment that they like sultan and other DDians who don't like sulbala dislike the comment and vice verse...can't they understand..it will only decrese the points ...if you don't like some thing just ignore it
vampires-lover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bestlover

nobody hate dd
but yes i don't like attitude of some dd fans

jab hum kisi sey achey sey baath karey we cant find any attitude in dem...but ye  by dng friendship  with other fandom  dey r being something else... vd fans ki dakh deni chahiye wo doosrey ke saath ladthey hey ek-doosrey sey nahi...whatever dey may be rkali or rishabala dey r rk fans... dey jst want rk to romance with madhu but dey dont care about madhu or drashti dhami...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by darindigi - 11 years ago
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
On a kinda similar note, I wish people would really learn to separate the actors from their characters. 

I think DD is an amazing actress and hearing people bash her because Madhu has weak moments is dumb. 

And I think Vivian is super cute but having people justify RK's behaviour because of Vivian's looks/ personality is so crazy. 

And finally, I think Avi has done a fine job portraying the cold Sultan, but having people attack him for playing a character is ridiculous. 

At the end of the day, they're all actors doing what they're told, not acting on their free will.
vampires-lover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HarikaDDian

I tell you do you think those who are using DD name as username and DD pic as DP  they are DD fan๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰..first they came with DDname and DP..then they came to their original avatar...and they are MIDS..  2-3 ID of same person๐Ÿ˜‰..just today i saw MID of one person๐Ÿ˜‰..by the way..those are sending Letters,cards,GIFTS they are not even Fans of this so called forum..chill outside forum there is real world and there real fans present not here ๐Ÿ˜†..you know na what i mean๐Ÿ˜ƒ

for me Muskan,Geet and Madhu all r just characters...which DD played..and m fan of DD thats it...๐Ÿ˜Š

so true...i too saw some mids...