Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DevilGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

Honestly, I don't know who these mids are. Hearing it now. πŸ˜†

Loved those gifts. Geet indeed was a fabulous character. It will always remain close to our hearts. Not sure if you used to watch Geet as well.

am a ot only Geet fan Muskaan fan too..though i didnt knw about this forumπŸ˜†..do you want know MIDs of same person?? then i will send you PM😊
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know about others but I love DD sooo much that I like anyone beside her in any character she acts...b it the one opposite muskan or geet...even now I love her as RishBala or sulbala or Aryan bala or just bala herself...it's just DD make me love or hate any character opposite her...

n I don't hate actors for anything just ignore anything about them if I don't like them...

hope people learn to ignore rather than bashing or insulting actors n their fans for characters they play...
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

well to be frank..just bcoz of madhu's char ppl are not liking DD?? really?? i mean dont they have any brains?? this is really stupid and absurd!!!πŸ˜†and hating her?? well hate or love it comes from heart!!!

and i strongly believe that HATE is the only emotion that is Stronger than any love..care...pain...

so who all hate her..than they think abt her very much than needed...and they hate her from Heart😳

different groups...now see in this forum..ppl who like dd in her previous show..likes VD too...and now they are ardent fans of him too...but that doesnt give any right to bash her and give statements like i am no more FAN of DD!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

every day i see ..few posts which state..bcoz of Bashing im liking the other person!!!

u r not a kid to get influenced by any bashing or opinion..if u like /love her..u will alwasy do. just bcoz of a show..changing parties??🀒that means ur just a Fickle minded person...who doesnt stand on their words

what darling...love or hate cones from heart...

showing arya movie...!?
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

what darling...love or hate cones from heart...

showing arya movie...!?

yes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rajjji

vivian  is  hated  for  humiliating  madhu
drashti  is  hated    for  attending  to  sultan's  problems
avinesh  gets  hate  messages    for  sultan  is  developing feelings  for  madhu

🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
faria86 thumbnail
totally agree u well said πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
& awesome post i love DD & all her on screen characters too i love her chemistry with her previous show co actor so much but i like her chemistry with VD as well & now liking he chemistry with AR too

i would always support DD bcoz i know  Madhu is a character which she is playing & i will support Madhu whoever she will choose in future track RK or sultan bcoz 1st of all i'm watching the show for DD & then  rishbala/sulbala n  entertainment πŸ˜Š

& @ all DDians i respect all DDians choice what matter is that we all love DD we are DDians it doesn't matter we love Rishbala or sulbala 
so plzz stay united πŸ˜ƒ
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
superb post

why hate DD out of nowhere????