Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@HarikaDDtian, exactly  dear that I too have notice thats why asking Pls don't get trap, here DP ka DD chipka ke, VD r Av ko hate likhker they are going  and fight will start not only in ddtian but MB fans apus main bhi , ppl are talking full advantage and we ddtian some actually fighting ,some  so innocent DDtian got trapped in this drama unko pata bhi nahi chala ki wo trap ho gaye , who were not watching Geet DMG, may be new to IF too so got trap so easily and they were not knowing what is actually happening  here here hater is more active, aadn  specially if show is Famous , when all this happened I tried to notice n realize what is actually happening in forums even Who are not at love MB are cmg here creating fight n going to  their fav. specially I came to know when I saw same ppl comment outside the forums who had said nasty comment for DD, so guys if you are ddtian or true MB fans try to stop fight for you fav sake 

mode I have not mention any particular fan or fan gp ,hope my comment is not taken as bad comment but awareness for DDtian nMBtian + 
maanmohona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Much needed post. Hope ppl understand DD's position...and her hard work.
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great point! i only love DD but I do disagree with her character a little bit! Only cause of her weakness for RK! She is still miles above RK! I wont hate any DD fan who begs to differ!!
tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

I love Drashti, Queen of Expressions. She loves RK.

Cassie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ Drashti doesn't love Rk...😆 that's her character; this post is about DD, the actor =)

@ nice one Madz... DDians, you can't force your choices upon others. Some ship Rishbala, some Sulbala nd some Bala. We all love DD; so please appreciate her and most importantly, being her fan, don't post negative comments on her profile...
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
😆
Areee Madz, why are you worrying about this? I love DD but the character of MB at the moment is not rocking my boat but that does not mean i forget the differentiation between DD and MB! And those who claimed to be DD fans but decided oh wait let me swap boats because i dont like her being paired with X and bash her on personal levels were never truly her fans! So why worry about such two faced individuals?😳

Those bashing and hating on her think they are coool , but alas the real mirrors havent been placed in front of them yet😉 am sure when it does, they'll realise their own worth!😛
Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
madz much needed post yaar 

hope it has a positive effect here
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good Post Mads...👏👏👏
I still can't understand why should Someone need to hate other just bcos they love or fan of their favorites...😕 Anyway.. I love DD and her show..😳 and i don't keep any hatred towards VD or AR...
😃 DD.. VD and AR.. I love all the three in the show...😛  at the same time will critisize/appreciate all the three charators Madhu.. RK and Sultan tooo...
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice post..

I love ma DD...I dont hate any DDian...nagging n cribbing is ok btw friends of different likes I gues...😆

The only character I watch this show is Madhubala...if her character gives wrong do it irritated...but hating DD is impossible for me...
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😲 madzz y dint pm me abt ur post?  

anyways...good point Madzz...i dont understand the hatred among groups. well i like her..and i always will!!! 😳
Edited by KittuPratzz - 11 years ago