Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Why fighting with each other & hating DD for it?

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
This post is Only for DD/Drashti Dhami fans. Others - Please stay away from this.

Since majority of DD fans are getting annoyed with this, From majority of us, why are all of sudden some DD fans are hating /disliking on each other to the point some are also hating DD because of such issues.

Some DD fans like RishBala & hating on other DD fans who are liking SulBala & the same with reverse case.

Some are hating Madhu's character sometimes & take Madhu's character as DD, & go mock her on her profile! :O

Some Hate Avi because they love RishBala & have become die hard fans of VD & so on.; and now arguing with other fellow DDians why they like Avi & feeling they are ignoring VD or hate him or think some disliking RK means they hate VD.

Why are you all hating on your own favorite DD because some of DD fans have different likes/choice????

Why hating on DD because of her character? Madhu & DD are different. DD just acts as Madhu, but what Madhu does is told by CVS & DD just does her work!

Why taking RK hating as VD hating? One is actor! One is character! -__-

And Some are disliking other Ddians because they like Avi whom they don't like with their DD or some don't like other Ddians who like VD! Shocked

In the end you guys end up making groups or start hating on DD because some of her fans don't like the same choice as yours.

We are DD fans ! If some DD fans like DD with only certain actor/show/character etc, why do some of other DD fans have problem with just because they don't have same likes & end up disliking DD for it.

No one had such problem in DD fans group, but now some are acting like that. The majority of DD fans who respect other DD fans choice & always support DD no matter what are getting effected!

If You are DD fans, respect the other few DD fans choice & stop hating DD for it. Not all fans of a certain actor canlike their favorite with same actor /all her co-stars/shows etc.

In the end you all are DD fans!! Then why dividing yourself in groups??? We the majority DD fans all have different likes, but we don't fight over all this. Then why are some getting into all this? Seems like some DD fans are too effected with RishBala vs SulBala or RK vs Sultan teams,, that now they too are arguing with other DDians who are in different group & end up effecting DD & the rest of DD fans.

Please stop this all. If you are DD fan, then support her & stop hating on her because of her character or because some DD fans don't have same like as you.

What's DD's fault if she end up creating sizzling chemistry with everyone & bring life to all her characters. That now some of her own fans end up getting angry on the other DD fans.

Her own talent is becoming her enemy! :(
DD fans never had any division before. Many loved her only as her first character & her first Co*star. Then many loved her with second show & on screen chemistry with her Co*star & for her character. Same here. We never fought witu our own DD fans why they only like her with this co-star or in this character.   Then Why now?? -_-

NOT all DD fans are doing this, but some are. & The rest of DD fans who respect all DD fans choices & support DD no matter what are getting annoyed now including me.

How will the rest of us feel when we see some of our own DD fans fighting over such silly issues & end up hating DD? :O

To Sum of DD fans who are having such issues - Please STOP it. If some of her fans like her with RK only, let them & if some like her with Sultan or anyone else or none, Let them.

In the end we are DD fans! So stop this all & support DD. We are here because of her only or she is one of the reason why we like MB or became her fans etc, So Why Hating her & fighting with each other?? Confused

Mods - Will You let this post open?! There are huge number of DD fans, the majority of us can't pm each & every DD fan for this! We won't bash here. Just solve the problem.

Ouch

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi69RknMadhushubabegumrazzbestloverSmartangelAngelfan13-VibrantGal-Girl54Arshiforever8Subo12saroTaranaGeetsarita23love_arshas_loverRoshiniManeettulip132naina2010alovi_21Shas3madhvi4gurtiGOODLUCKANGELTheSmurfsChanandlerBongsp110arpita20sush12_RM..Sujith1001..anu_sakshivampires-loverNeejuDiehardYMfan..Tangled..KittuPratzzRenu13-anoshka-sue_21Angel-33-Veritaserum--Nuts-DoracakegennyMpennuNiki_coolRolzzfaria86swetha10SunsetglowBasilisk-lazybee-ChocoSoulAsmi13-Sexy-zaaratqutopia88ankita24RageOfAnAngelNeha10-brokensoul-Magical-WingsCurryMonstaDevilGirl.DimaagKaKeedaSandy-Naz_Sparkles_-Vinu-dolly10.MishtyLove.--Udhay--anji-miraMadhuri53caffeineaddict.Loquacious_Aashmanesha76mysteriousmillibhanu_rekhag-Nightingale-_innocent_tabby999.Umsasl.

ChanandlerBong IF-Dazzler
ChanandlerBong
ChanandlerBong

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

Some  fans are   insecure   

One cant  expect  everyody  to like   what he / she likes too 

People need to be much sensible   

Its high time we realize that DD  n MB aren't the same  Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alovi_21gennyMankita24faria86_Darling_Madhuri53_Sparkles_.Umsasl.

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Madhu is fictional character it gets vanish after few years AND HATING MY PRINCESS IS LIKE I'M HATING MYSELFConfused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alovi_21gennyMKittuPratzz_Darling_ankita24faria86--Udhay--

Angel-33 IF-Rockerz
Angel-33
Angel-33

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
nice post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM_Darling_

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
great post 
same thing i want to tell all people ddians dont hate anybody ..nahi vd ko na hi ar ko 
we love our drashti dhami ..
plz join together to appreciate her ..dont let other make u fall in thier trap..
we ddians r here to love each other not to bash anyone and the most important thing 
ddians never bash .. other take advantages of us blaming us without any fault
i love my drashti ..thats the must important thing...
we dont hate anyone ..no ..never ..

its just serial ..real people r different ..and  dd,vd ,ar r friends together .

Edited by tabby999 - 08 April 2013 at 11:22pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi69zulyianalovi_21Renu13KittuPratzzgennyMNeeju..Sujith1001..faria86_Darling_pennumysteriousmilli--Udhay--anji-mira

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
i agree with ya madz!!
nice post

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMKittuPratzz_Darling_--Udhay--

DevilGirl. IF-Sizzlerz
DevilGirl.
DevilGirl.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I tell you do you think those who are using DD name as username and DD pic as DP  they are DD fanWinkWink..first they came with DDname and DP..then they came to their original avatar...and they are MIDS..  2-3 ID of same personWink..just today i saw MID of one personWink..by the way..those are sending Letters,cards,GIFTS they are not even Fans of this so called forum..chill outside forum there is real world and there real fans present not here LOL..you know na what i meanBig smile

for me Muskan,Geet and Madhu all r just characters...which DD played..and m fan of DD thats it...Smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi69GOODLUCKANGELalovi_21Renu13KittuPratzzNeejuvampires-lovergennyM..Sujith1001..-brokensoul-_Darling_Rolzzfaria86bhanu_rekhagSandy-Naz_Sparkles_--Udhay--anji-miratabby999

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -niti-

Thumbs Up

Some fans are insecure

One cant expect everyody to like what he / she likes too

People need to be much sensible

Its high time we realize that DD n MB aren't the same Tongue

Thank You. It's not about insecurity though. All have DD as their favorite & are her fans, but now fighting with other DD fans who don't like the same choice as theirs.

More than half of DD fans don't even watch this show, but no DD fan had problem with. All DD fans respect the other DD fans choices. But now with these SulBala/Sultan vs RK/RishBala fights, some own DD fans are getting into it & hating on the other DD fans who are in different team.   Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TaranaGeetChanandlerBongalovi_21KittuPratzzgennyMfaria86--Udhay--

Go to top