India-Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki
Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

is this bharti's sanskars? (Page 8)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
@Ash - How do you expect Bharti to think of those things at the moment?...She needs time and her world is very narrow...Perhaps this is a lesson on harsh reality for her...Because in the end, Ansu Baa will always side with her flesh and blood...

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Storyteller

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

One more note LOL...
    Bharti shouldn't help Bhoomi... Bharti should stand in the corner and watch the tamasha ( ROFL )...
  • Bharti is un-sanskaari...
What exactly should Bharti do?...Leave?...Yes, I thought that was the message given in so many topics LOL...

Bharti shouldn't help Bhoomi...infact now  I  want bharti to be a rebel against ansu..and help bhoomi
    Bharti should stand in the corner and watch the tamasha ( ROFL )...I never said that
  • Bharti is un-sanskaari...i think this only because she is eyeing another's husband..thinking she still has hoped to get him back..

but i always praised the good thing she did when she gave the perfect answer to ketki..remember abt that taunt abt varmala?

Yes she was praised for the remark to Ketki and then promptly someone praised Ketki for calling Bharti a naukar...

She isn't doesn't have eyes on JK, she barely looks at him now...She even spoke about JaiMI being married...

She wants some happiness after two failed weddings, she isn't hoping for JK...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 09 April 2013 at 9:08am
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
omg bips, looks like ur thread is already a hit .LOL

well i will speak my bit

i hope CVs bring in a new lead for Bharti instead of showing her hankering after a married man , or even agreeing to marry the married man if Ansu ba is successful in breaking his marraige up . It would develop the character and lend it the much needed dignity . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storyteller

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged

koolsadhu1000

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Seriously, why should Bharati help bhoomi? Cn anyone tell me? Wht gud bhoomi did for her, so she should do dis favour?? She don't hv her life kya??
Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged

ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ash_Storyteller

One more note LOL...
    Bharti shouldn't help Bhoomi... Bharti should stand in the corner and watch the tamasha ( ROFL )...
  • Bharti is un-sanskaari...
What exactly should Bharti do?...Leave?...Yes, I thought that was the message given in so many topics LOL...

Bharti shouldn't help Bhoomi...infact now  I  want bharti to be a rebel against ansu..and help bhoomi
    Bharti should stand in the corner and watch the tamasha ( ROFL )...I never said that
  • Bharti is un-sanskaari...i think this only because she is eyeing another's husband..thinking she still has hoped to get him back..

but i always praised the good thing she did when she gave the perfect answer to ketki..remember abt that taunt abt varmala?

Yes she was praised for the remark to Ketki and then promptly someone praised Ketki for calling Bharti a naukar...

She isn't doesn't have eyes on JK, she barely looks at him now...She even spoke about JaiMI being married...

She wants some happiness after two failed weddings, she isn't hoping for JK...
I feel Bharti is more in love with the concept of marriage than JK.She doesn't love JK.She just wants to get married,have kids and become a good housewife.That's all she wants.That's the reason why probably she said yes to marry JK.
Her first marriage broke in front of the whole society on the wedding day itself.She thinks she won't get any more proposals for marriage because of the way her 1st marriage broke.Everybody knows in india,if a gal's marriage breaks,even if it's not her fault she has to suffer.So she thinks JK is her last option.But her mind says that she shouldn't think like that as JK is married but her heart says,bharti,tujhe koi achha proposal aayega bhi toh nahi so if ansu baa succeeds in breaking JK's marriage,u have no other choice except to marry an already married man.
I feel she is in a dilemma whether to believe Ansu baa and do what she says or not.That's what i felt.She doesn't want kishan's marriage to break because she knows it's wrong but then she thinks i have no choice except to marry a married man because i won't get good proposals any more.
I hope i have made myself clear on this.

Ash_Storyteller

Go to top