Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

is this bharti's sanskars? - Page 5

Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: loveYM

Btw, in dis thread U ppl r either bashing bharati or praising bhomi... So, bashing is not allowed in IF n for praising bhomi u also cn use her AT!! Btw, with the title of dis thread its clear its bashing thread of bharati n I wonder why still its open??

Because we are just too good for them by not reporting the posts...😑 πŸ˜‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: sunitaganguly

Maneesha merely said 

***Nice sanskaar show and sanskaari fans **..There is nothing personal in that statement ..it is only a good statement ..

Those who were earlier  advising people not to bash the actors under screen names ..

..they also need to feel they should not do it as well ...and they should stop bashing Bhartis character and hence the actor indirectly by making separate topic ..when there is a  frustration thread already ..

what i am doing is just putting my views against negativity shown on the show... u will always find me speaking out abt the evils shown on this show...like torturing a new bride...fixing up marriages without taking consent frm the bride and groom just for the vachans...thinking abt snatching away someone's else's  husband...if bhoomi or anyone else on the show does similar things i will b against that as well..

just for the love of a actress  or promotion of the character i wont support what is wrong..

then u taunt us n question our sanskaars?
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ash_Storyteller

listen if u wnat report me i have no problem..u are questioning someone's sanskaars/values...here ...asking are these your values? for what?to showcase the love for your fav actress and her character she plays bharti? you are trying to question other people's values n sanskaars?

what i am doing is just putting my views against negativity shown on the show... u will always find me speaking out abt the evils shown on this show...like torturing a new bride...fixing up marriages without taking consent frm the bride and groom just for the vacahns...thinking abt snatching away someone's husband...

I'm not kid who goes on complainin for every small thing! N I seriously don't care abt the ppl whom I don't know!! I just want if ppl cn't talk gud abt ym then they should not talk bad abt her, evn d charactors she plays!
This content was originally posted by: maneesha28889

Because we are just too good for them by not reporting the posts...😑 πŸ˜‘

so who has stopped u go ahead report me..i never supported anyone but always speak on the evils shown in this show...and appreciated positivity...progressiveness...
This content was originally posted by: loveYM

I'm not kid who goes on complainin for every small thing! N I seriously don't care abt the ppl whom I don't know!! I just want if ppl cn't talk gud abt ym then they should not talk bad abt her, evn d charactors she plays!

see u spoke it at last... that its all abt YM...hehe ..n for me its all abt the show...

so who has stopped u go ahead report me..i never supported anyone but always speak on the evils shown in this show...and appreciated positivity...progressiveness...

We are unlike you...If reporting the post stops the problem we would have done it much earlier...We have enough guts to face YM haters and give them our piece of mind...

They should first get the facts properly!!
Lol neelu you dont know they are given full rights to taunt or bash watever...but we are not allowed to do so...

I now realized that just to increase this forum activity they will drag YM everywhere!!
Because without YM fans its clear that they cant even manage the forum rank...lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if its me ..then i dont care abt forum rank...just the show..i want it to become progressive thats all..

in ramayan..if people support kumbkaran then what can i do?

We are unlike you...If reporting the post stops the problem we would have done it much earlier...We have enough guts to face YM haters and give them our piece of mind...

i follow the rules of the forum i am not a fanatic...

what i am doing is just putting my views against negativity shown on the show... u will always find me speaking out abt the evils shown on this show...like torturing a new bride...fixing up marriages without taking consent frm the bride and groom just for the vachans...thinking abt snatching away someone's else's  husband...if bhoomi or anyone else on the show does similar things i will b against that as well..

just for the love of a actress  or promotion of the character i wont support what is wrong..

then u taunt us n question our sanskaars?

Why are you so over excited yaar...did i pointed you??
I have never interacted with you earlier i have just said to other fans who have earlier asked me to quit the forum because its their AT and they can say watever they like...

Lol BTW i have praised their sanskaar i have not even questioned them...
Edited by maneesha28889 - 11 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†...Did I just read that, basically Bharti should stop being a dokhi person, because she is not the only one in the world?...Amazing...She deserves no compassion at all?...And when exactly did she makes eyes on JK?πŸ˜•...

She is small town girl...Unlike those of us, who have grown up in the with different principles, are educated, have knowledge of the world, have aspirations and live in cities...For us marriage is all about love between two people etc, for Bharti it is about the gaining respect in society...She isn't of our thinking, so why judge her based on that?...She isn't in love with JK, but Ansu Baa did promise her a good marital status...

She is trying to make sense of it all and I wish her father would just take the silly girl away πŸ˜†...
She has already began to realise JaiMi marriage is very real and not just some majboori...

And rahi baat uss ke sanskaaro ki πŸ˜†...Well to quote her ex-mother-in-lawπŸ˜‰...She has grown up around the Vaishnavs, not exactly the best example to follow πŸ˜†...

I could make a list of un-sanskaari things that each member of this family has done, including the daughter-in-laws...

Only Dilip and Lilly Foi are the exception πŸ˜†...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 11 years ago