India-Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki
Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

is this bharti's sanskars? (Page 3)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
LOL...So predictable...People are just ready to jump at the character, as an indirect way to target the presense of an actor in this show...Lage rahonLOL...

Oh and btw, I hate that Yashashri having to play a character like Bharti Tongue...It certianly must be a challenge to play her WinkLOL...
Bharti reaction is silly(to put it mildly LOL) since there is no hope and even her own brain is telling her it's over...She said as much to herself in the 1 minute scene...Not much room for her to elaborate or reflect, given the timespan of her scene LOL...
But she refered to her heart having a small hope of some miracle, non specific...

She even called Bhoomi, JK's wife and questioned why she couldn't speak her...Give the girl time...Bharti's character is weak...But the girl is not stupid...She may have been curt with Parul, but she held no grudge towards JaiMi...

If you can't appreciate a character fine, ignore it...Many of do this already, with regards to this show LOL...But don't repeatly dismean/dismiss particular characters in every topic, to glorify other charactersEmbarrassed...Which I see happening repeatedly at the momentEmbarrassed...

CVs are giving stupid dailogues to all the characters no doubt...But why such a black and white (figure of speach, not literally ment Embarrassed) view in this forum?...

Even Ansu Baa said she isn't testing Bhoomi to advance Bharti...She has an issue of the temporery nature of relationships in the west...Her strange view on Indian values...Her view not mine, before people accuse me of being backward LOL...

Imagine if you son or brother bought home a wife, who he says he married for a visa/green card...What would your thoughts be?LOL

As Parul said in the interview, she doesn't believe Ansu Baa is doing this out of cruelty...
I don't think anyone wants to break a marriage...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 09 April 2013 at 6:16am

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged

pesi11

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11koolsadhu1000-Swetha-

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Maneesha_Shanak

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Storyteller

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

LOL...So predictable...People are just ready to jump at the character, as an indirect way to target the presense of an actor in this show...Lage rahonLOL...

Oh and btw, I hate that Yashashri having to play a character like Bharti Tongue...It certianly must be a challenge to play her WinkLOL...
Bharti reaction is silly(to put it mildly LOL) since there is no hope and even her own brain is telling her it's over...She said as much to herself in the 1 minute scene...Not much room for her to elaborate or reflect, given the timespan of her scene LOL...
But she refered to her heart having a small hope of some miracle, non specific...

She even called Bhoomi, JK's wife and questioned why she couldn't speak her...Give the girl time...Bharti's character is weak...But the girl is not stupid...She may have been curt with Parul, but she held no grudge towards JaiMi...

If you can't appreciate a character fine, ignore it...Many of do this already, with regards to this show LOL...But don't repeatly dismean/dismiss particular characters in every topic, to glorify other charactersEmbarrassed...Which I see happening repeatedly at the momentEmbarrassed...

CVs are giving stupid dailogues to all the characters no doubt...But why such a black and white (figure of speach, not literally ment Embarrassed) view in this forum?...

Even Ansu Baa said she isn't testing Bhoomi to advance Bharti...She has an issue of the temporery nature of relationships in the west...Her strange view on Indian values...Her view not mine, before people accuse me of being backward LOL...

Imagine if you son or brother bought home a wife, who he says he married for a visa/green card, would would you thoughts be?LOL

As Parul said in the interview, she doesn't believe Ansu Baa is doing this out of cruelty...
I don't think anyone wants to break a marriage...
fans of yashashree we r not against ur favourite actress here at least i am not...

we are talking bat how such lame shows weaken the already weak mentality of Indian  society  these shows r watched by the so called housewieves, women, men, ...they will think it is just for the bahu to do the tests to prove herself and it is ok to do atyachar on new bahu...and plan to break her marriage...

please remember it is the CV's who show all this. the character bharti is scripted by the CV's...not IF Forum members..so please dont get personal that we are bashing YM...please try to differentiate between reel and real... YM is NOT bharti..she is just playing the character..

similarly if for example someone just supports something negative done by the character jaikishen because they r fans of the actor jai soni, it is also not going to b fair...

In the future track even if ansu  become positive but still  i am not going to like her for what she is ..sau choohe khake billi haj ko chali...

I am not a diehard fanatic  of any actor or actress here..

But when did I say this was about Yashashri?LOL...I was refering to on screen presense...I clearly said Bharti's character is weak and even we don't like the fact that Yashashri was given such a poorly written role...

I am talking about the issue of every topic being reduced to, this character is better than that character...When Bharti barely has any screen space to affect the the story...The same points are repeated over and over again...Why?...This character has no affect on the story...

Which leads me to believe it's an issue of Bharti, having even limited presense in the show and that her character has to be seen in the worst possible light all the time...

We have discussed time and time again, about the regressive nature of the show...CVs and the channel aren't listening.LOL...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 09 April 2013 at 6:40am
Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged

SRKLuvr

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Lol...girl, seriously...I actualy said,'I don't like Bharati's charactor n want YM out of dis show!! Hope, u r enough mature understand wht is meaning of it!! Btw, my dat comment was actualy just for fun...anyway, I don't care wht ppl talk abt me...so, i'm not going to entertain U more!! Just a reminder, its not dat U guys cn talk whtvr abt bharati n none YM fan ll oppose U, we cn very well turn bharati's bashing thread into bhoomis, n till date none of us made such thread against bhomi Coz we r already fustratd of YMs charactr in show n we don't want more drama , so then u guys bettr keep bharati out of ur disscussion it n enjoy ur BHOOMI!!

Maneesha_Shanak

Go to top