Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki
Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

is this bharti's sanskars? (Page 2)

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Storyteller

well parul bhoomi and jay r the only 'sane' characters on the show...the only thing i did not like abt bhoomi is her readily accepting the challenge frm ansu...why should she prove herself to anyone?

but for trp twists and turns the CV's will show the tests. people are not happy with bharti because she does not have a backbone...she accepted the earlier guy selected for her by ansu but wen ketki spoiled it all , she readily accepted jay and started loving him in just two days!also since yesterday;s episode when she expresses that she still has chance to get jay..which is ridiculous dear..will any sane woman accept someone else's husband? just because her marriage broke? ..why does bharti wants the 'second hand jawani'?Shocked

Lol!

I think all of them are nuts. Bhoomi for accepting this nonsense. And even jai who wont tell off his ansu ba, he will stand aside and watch her get humiliated every day speaking only when the nonsense reaches another level. I actually like only parul - she is a woman who is used to of a controlling sasuma but her love for her son is leading her to question the sacred ansuba. She is essentially very repressed but is realising that she has to fight for her son and his wife.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storytellerpesi11koolsadhu1000-Swetha-

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Storyteller

can anyone give me a wU of yesterday's episode as i am unable to watch this show and depend upon the wu's on the forum but i cant find one for yesterday's episode.

what i can gather from this is can bharti's thoughts stoop so low? cv's r ruining the character...this is all the fault of ansu baa...Angry that wretched woman is destroying everyone's lives...lets see what happens next ..

You shouldhave heard the old crone's dialogues - in amreeka they eat in plastic plates unlike our steel plates, thats why their relationships are also like plastic! There they dont value the sacred marriage that they join and break at will. I wanted to reach in the screen and smack her and ask her who is trying to break whose marriage now.

Bhoomi was actually very sweet to bhartiand said you sing beautifully and surely you will reach gods heart which bharti assumed as a signal that she will reach krishna (i.e kishen) heart. And hope bloomed. And she was sitting in her room playing to god for a chamatkar. And whem bhoomi asked bharti to teach her how to sing the arti, ansuba with her great sanskars said we cannot give you anything and then sneered and said make do with whatever your nanz has given you. Bhoomi promptly called up her nani and asked her to teach the arti

Kishen is baffled that why after marriage bharti is still parked in the house and why is ansu ba letting her do the arti when its the duties of the bahu of the house

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storytellerkoolsadhu1000SRKLuvrsitakshii-Swetha-

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitakshii-Swetha-

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
 Sorry, to interuptLOL I hvn't go to whole convo, but still how much I read...d whole convo. seems really funny to meROFL No offend to anyone here...but, I hv seen ppl Gush on leads chemstry, but in dis forum ppl r more interested btw, Ansuba n Bhoomi's chemestryROFL

P.S. I hvn't made dis comment with any wrong intention but all dis really sound funny to meLOL

kp_yasharan.sariminoz.

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged

pesi11-Swetha-

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
LOLthats why I said, " I hvn't read it!"LOL  n don't want to read it...itane bade bade Essay padhane ki aadat nahi hain mujheROFL Par jitan bhi padha jitana padha, sirf Bhoomi or Ansuba ka naam dikhayi diya...anyway, I know ppl r not happy with d way CVs showing bharati's charactor So, i'm too not happy,...dats why  don't hv any problem whtever ppl said abt Bharati LOL  I only care abt yashashri n want her to be out of dis show asap...So U guys , Carry onROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kp_yasharan

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Btw, i'm happy with such lame charactorisation  n such small screen space yashu made ppl talk abt her charactorLOL...dat shows, How brilliant actress she is!!Clap

Yashashri, girl U truly Rocksss!!Thumbs Up

kp_yasharanManeesha_Shanak

Go to top