Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

omg bips, looks like ur thread is already a hit .LOL

well i will speak my bit

i hope CVs bring in a new lead for Bharti instead of showing her hankering after a married man , or even agreeing to marry the married man if Ansu ba is successful in breaking his marraige up . It would develop the character and lend it the much needed dignity .

bips is obviously a multiple ID LOL...

Cholo I am done...I think most of us can see right through such topics and they only serve one puurpose...

@Neelu and Maneesha - Leave it, because it's a waste of time LOL...
I know May, its waste of our time...but, we hv already ignored 1st topic against bharati n see ppl cum with another...sum ppl need lesson in time,so next time they ll think twice b4 opening such post!! dats why I cum here, othrwise I don't hv any interest whts going on ds show n forum! D problem is we r just too gud for them!!

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

Originally posted by pesi11

thr girl who was happy for her rishta with with some one ...she was dreaming of her marriage life for 2 months and  then on day of marriage she was heart broken as it didnt happen ..

she gets another opportunity and immediately accepts jay as her would be husband. 

the same girl is now sitting n weeping on her fate which is totally fair ..but , she is weeping n worried n throwing depth dialogues while hugging jay's picture who was already married LOLLOL

the girl who forgot about the guy so easily that she was dreamt for 2 months n abt to tie the knot  couldn't move away frm kishan's thoughts Silly ... that i called her as bharti Ouch

no logic at all ...as she didnt even speak with jay abt their marriage not even for once ... till now i thought she is keeping mum for the respect that she had for ansuba ..but after watching today's episode she was a hopeless character ..day dreaming about somebody's husband  from the bottom of her heart .. n she thinks its good sanskar ... if she love kishan , then fine ..no one can help her ..but the way she is wishing for a miracle to happen which means to unite her with jay is ridiculous Dead

oh really with bhoomi you cant post anything negative but with bharti you can say everything you want...

just as you dont want negative comments we also dont...

iss show mein bhoomi aur jay se zyaada ridiculous kuch nahi hai...
 and their ever so disgusting love story..lol

usse bharti is atleast 100 times better...

I think I have already countered your hollow logics...go check it out there..before calling someone disgusting..

it will give an apt answer to your reasonings!!! 

lol..ur possessity becomes peaks for YM...its no good to reply ur post here..howevver for one thing i do reply here..

i said we dont want to see negative comments on bhoomi in her AT.. did i said in any other posts then u r wrong ..

go n create as many negative posts as u want against bhoomi..that doesnt make bharti's character into mahan..vice versa..

edited: n i can call any behavior of character in the show as ridiculous..u r no one to stop.. n who r to decide wat logic i am applying..u should betr stop getng personal attack just for the sake of some actor..if u like her defend her n praise her..but u have no rights to get into personal..mind it

Edited by pesi11 - 09 April 2013 at 10:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitakshii

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Storyteller

Originally posted by loveYM

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

omg bips, looks like ur thread is already a hit .LOL

well i will speak my bit

i hope CVs bring in a new lead for Bharti instead of showing her hankering after a married man , or even agreeing to marry the married man if Ansu ba is successful in breaking his marraige up . It would develop the character and lend it the much needed dignity .

bips is obviously a multiple ID LOL...

Cholo I am done...I think most of us can see right through such topics and they only serve one puurpose...

@Neelu and Maneesha - Leave it, because it's a waste of time LOL...
I know May, its waste of our time...but, we hv already ignored 1st topic against bharati n see ppl cum with another...sum ppl need lesson in time,so next time they ll think twice b4 opening such post!! dats why I cum here, othrwise I don't hv any interest whts going on ds show n forum! D problem is we r just too gud for them!!
dear no one is a police here ...why r u so much insecure abt a negative topic opened? at least let the cv's know what the veiwers feel... they will shape bharti's or in fact every character on the show in better way than this...
lol...dear I'm not insecure of negative topics if it makes sense to Cvs...SDAK cvs r most dumb cvs h hv seen, if they had brain they hv encashd YMs talent very well... the always go wrong way, aftr cum to know such topics who knows they might think, seems ppl r not liking bharati's charactor?? So, reduce her screen space more of they actualy showing!! N othr hand they cn't leave YM coz they very well aware of her fan base, in all dis its loss of YM n her fans!!
EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

Originally posted by pesi11

thr girl who was happy for her rishta with with some one ...she was dreaming of her marriage life for 2 months and  then on day of marriage she was heart broken as it didnt happen ..

she gets another opportunity and immediately accepts jay as her would be husband. 

the same girl is now sitting n weeping on her fate which is totally fair ..but , she is weeping n worried n throwing depth dialogues while hugging jay's picture who was already married LOLLOL

the girl who forgot about the guy so easily that she was dreamt for 2 months n abt to tie the knot  couldn't move away frm kishan's thoughts Silly ... that i called her as bharti Ouch

no logic at all ...as she didnt even speak with jay abt their marriage not even for once ... till now i thought she is keeping mum for the respect that she had for ansuba ..but after watching today's episode she was a hopeless character ..day dreaming about somebody's husband  from the bottom of her heart .. n she thinks its good sanskar ... if she love kishan , then fine ..no one can help her ..but the way she is wishing for a miracle to happen which means to unite her with jay is ridiculous Dead

oh really with bhoomi you cant post anything negative but with bharti you can say everything you want...

just as you dont want negative comments we also dont...

iss show mein bhoomi aur jay se zyaada ridiculous kuch nahi hai...
 and their ever so disgusting love story..lol

usse bharti is atleast 100 times better...

I think I have already countered your hollow logics...go check it out there..before calling someone disgusting..

it will give an apt answer to your reasonings!!! 

You kidding me...

Please we are talking about character not about the actress. Don't take it personally.

It is funny to see Bharti. The way she is behaving like she was in love with jay.

She forgot her preplanned wedding but can't forget the relationship which was made by promise of some nonsense old lady.

Look Bharti's sanskaar, she wishes for someone's marriage to break down. She is acting despo. 

The way she sees kishan's picture and room...ewww

pesi11

EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveYM

Btw, i'm happy with such lame charactorisation  n such small screen space yashu made ppl talk abt her charactorLOL...dat shows, How brilliant actress she is!!Clap

Yashashri, girl U truly Rocksss!!Thumbs Up

If you like to be in that ship, that's fine. Wink

We are just trying to tell cv to change her character as it is confusing and nonsense. 

pesi11

gk_09 IF-Veteran Member
gk_09
gk_09

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
From time and time, the SDAK Devt Team has stated that a negative opinion does NOT mean BASHING. Every time this forum fails to understand that - you cannot get personal! No, nope, none, nothing.

You can go around talking negatively about some character but when someone comments negatively on your favourite character you go around bashing them? The TM merely shared her opinion's on a character's (not actor) sanskar based on the current storyline.

Since this topic is full of fights and instigating remarks...

Topic Closed.

SDAK Devt Team.

Edited by gk_09 - 09 April 2013 at 3:34pm

Ash_Storyteller

Go to top