India-Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki
Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

is this bharti's sanskars?

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
What the heck was that dialogue in the bedroom about? That she still has hope for some miracle. I'm sorry but whattt? What she is saying is that she is somehow waiting for the wife to seperated from the husband so she can take her place. She is essentially eyeing a married man

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

saahasnowynobodyatnotimeSaddy3.sariminoz.EmAshpesi11koolsadhu1000SRKLuvrleavesandwavessitakshii-Swetha-

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
thr girl who was happy for her rishta with with some one ...she was dreaming of her marriage life for 2 months and  then on day of marriage she was heart broken as it didnt happen ..

she gets another opportunity and immediately accepts jay as her would be husband. 

the same girl is now sitting n weeping on her fate which is totally fair ..but , she is weeping n worried n throwing depth dialogues while hugging jay's picture who was already married LOLLOL

the girl who forgot about the guy so easily that she was dreamt for 2 months n abt to tie the knot  couldn't move away frm kishan's thoughts Silly ... that i called her as bharti Ouch

no logic at all ...as she didnt even speak with jay abt their marriage not even for once ... till now i thought she is keeping mum for the respect that she had for ansuba ..but after watching today's episode she was a hopeless character ..day dreaming about somebody's husband  from the bottom of her heart .. n she thinks its good sanskar ... if she love kishan , then fine ..no one can help her ..but the way she is wishing for a miracle to happen which means to unite her with jay is ridiculous Dead

Edited by pesi11 - 08 April 2013 at 11:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_StorytellerSaddy3koolsadhu1000SRKLuvrleavesandwavessitakshii-Swetha-

.sariminoz. IF-Dazzler
.sariminoz.
.sariminoz.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
U should leave ur brain aside while watching this show ...there is no logic no sense and sanskar to bilkul bhi nh hai ...bharti ko jay se pyaar kaise ho gya in 2-3 days??? m nt able to get answer of this ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storytellerkp_yasharanKhatamKahani-Swetha-

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

thr girl who was happy for her rishta with with some one ...she was dreaming of her marriage life for 2 months and  then on day of marriage she was heart broken as it didnt happen ..

she gets another opportunity and immediately accepts jay as her would be husband. 

the same girl is now sitting n weeping on her fate which is totally fair ..but , she is weeping n worried n throwing depth dialogues while hugging jay's picture who was already married LOLLOL

the girl who forgot about the guy so easily that she was dreamt for 2 months n abt to tie the knot  couldn't move away frm kishan's thoughts Silly ... that i called her as bharti Ouch

no logic at all ...as she didnt even speak with jay abt their marriage not even for once ... till now i thought she is keeping mum for the respect that she had for ansuba ..but after watching today's episode she was a hopeless character ..day dreaming about somebody's husband  from the bottom of her heart .. n she thinks its good sanskar ... if she love kishan , then fine ..no one can help her ..but the way she is wishing for a miracle to happen which means to unite her with jay is ridiculous Dead

oh really with bhoomi you cant post anything negative but with bharti you can say everything you want...

just as you dont want negative comments we also dont...

iss show mein bhoomi aur jay se zyaada ridiculous kuch nahi hai...
 and their ever so disgusting love story..lol

usse bharti is atleast 100 times better...

I think I have already countered your hollow logics...go check it out there..before calling someone disgusting..

it will give an apt answer to your reasonings!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kp_yasharan-Swetha-

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

leavesandwaves-Swetha-

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged

pesi11koolsadhu1000leavesandwaves-Swetha-

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Storyteller

Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

Originally posted by pesi11

oh really with bhoomi you cant post anything negative but with bharti you can say everything you want...

just as you dont want negative comments we also dont...

iss show mein bhoomi aur jay se zyaada ridiculous kuch nahi hai...
 and their ever so disgusting love story..lol

usse bharti is atleast 100 times better...

I think I have already countered your hollow logics...go check it out there..before calling someone disgusting..

it will give an apt answer to your reasonings!!! 

just one question dear are you a diehard YM fan or bharti fan? if your are a YM fan then you shoudl be angry that the CV's  are trying to destroy YM's  career by giving her this ridiculous  character bharti...

I am sure YM would get better character's to play rather than this bharti character which has no depth...we are aginst bharti's charcater not YM...
even I am dead against bharti...

it is the worst character played by YM...

but I dont get it how everyone except bhoomi and JK are bad no matter how much these two have faults in them...so targeting bharti only speaks of selective malice...

koolsadhu1000-Swetha-

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged

bipskoolsadhu1000sitakshii-Swetha-

Go to top