Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Saras-Why cant you change your decision? (Page 4)

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Both r having feelings for each other.Ego is coming on the way.Hope he should say sorry to her for rejecting, without seeing her.
yes.it shud be from the heart..and also kumud shuld accept it with awl her heartSmile

P020167 Senior Member
P020167
P020167

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skepblun

CVs should first reveal why he was so desperate for celibacy that he refused to marry Kumud without even seeing her. And instead of stretching this like an over-chewed chewing gum they better show why this "bin dekhe naa" continued.

Kumud has lot of ego and it will interfere in her admitting her love for him. That bina dekhe na will keep hurting her till Saras clarifies or someone close to him unravels his personality to her.

Saras has too much hesitation to express himself and bare his heart. I have no hope from him to make things clear to her. He remains cryptic and has tendency to bear pain & be misunderstood rather than express his real self openly to others!
well said, Kumud is still hurt and thinking he rejected her withiout knowing her...She doesn't the real reason of his rejection.

Saras, afraid of falling in love, may be due to his relationship with his Dad and step mom. Me neither, I dont think Saras will clear any doubts unless something happens like when he said "I came here to say sorry".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neferet-

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P020167

Originally posted by Skepblun

CVs should first reveal why he was so desperate for celibacy that he refused to marry Kumud without even seeing her. And instead of stretching this like an over-chewed chewing gum they better show why this "bin dekhe naa" continued.

Kumud has lot of ego and it will interfere in her admitting her love for him. That bina dekhe na will keep hurting her till Saras clarifies or someone close to him unravels his personality to her.

Saras has too much hesitation to express himself and bare his heart. I have no hope from him to make things clear to her. He remains cryptic and has tendency to bear pain & be misunderstood rather than express his real self openly to others!
well said, Kumud is still hurt and thinking he rejected her withiout knowing her...She doesn't the real reason of his rejection.

Saras, afraid of falling in love, may be due to his relationship with his Dad and step mom. Me neither, I dont think Saras will clear any doubts unless something happens like when he said "I came here to say sorry".

yes,we saw that in yesterday's episode..Smile
Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Neferet-

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Hope he will say yes soon.

He is afraid of losing the person he loves.He have to fight this fear n over come it.

-Neferet-

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Today Saras gave u the answer! He is too afraid! He believes whoever he will have a relationship with will suffer!
Yes!but kumud too gave him her Answer,Rishtey banate hum hai,todtey hum hai,fir rishtoy se shikayat kyun?khud se kyun nahi? Confused
when tht happened saras was quite small..he cudnt do nything then..but now,that he's a grown man,em sure he should learn to take some responsibilites and not give excuses..Shocked
but then..i guess he may be too scared..to even TRY!Ouch
-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BaraniK

Hope he will say yes soon.

He is afraid of losing the person he loves.He have to fight this fear n over come it.
Actually everyone is afraid of losing their love..but then life is all bout a lil ups and downs..

BaraniK

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top