Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Neferet- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: BaraniK

Hope he will say yes soon.

He is afraid of losing the person he loves.He have to fight this fear n over come it.

Actually everyone is afraid of losing their love..but then life is all bout a lil ups and downs..
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mihikamahakal

Yes!but kumud too gave him her Answer,Rishtey banate hum hai,todtey hum hai,fir rishtoy se shikayat kyun?khud se kyun nahi? 😕
when tht happened saras was quite small..he cudnt do nything then..but now,that he's a grown man,em sure he should learn to take some responsibilites and not give excuses..😲
but then..i guess he may be too scared..to even TRY!

KUMUD has not given him a clear indication of her love either! 
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He will say 'yes' when before Kumud..Guman disclose the truth that Saras came to VC to reject the marriage proposal...

VC n DKB are going to be shocked..may be VC will face some health issues..whatever...Kumud also will be very depressed and then to control the things..Saras will come forward and defend VC n family saying that he came here to meet Kumad as he wanted to marry her..

What will be the scene if something happens as below ...

Guman disclose the truth - Saras don't wanted to marry Kumad n he came here to reject the proposal.
VC n DKB - Gets shocked. Tried to clarify things with Guman but unable to do so. Not able to believe. Gunial n Kumad unable to say anything but everyone were looking at each other in shocked state of mind.
Yash Mom - Kaki...starts her BBB...khotti baat naa bolu...and blah blah blah..
Situation going out of control and Saras enters or he may be there only but silent...he heard everything and suddenly...

Saras says... ek min mom. who said that I don't wanted to marry n I came here to reject the proposal?
Guman - give some looks to Saras and say..I know beta that you can't marry girl like Kumud...etc etc...(more insulting talk about KS n VC)
Saras says..no Mom...I came here for Kumud. I wanted to know her and after meeting her I have decided to say 'yes' to this proposal. I wanted to marry Kumud as she is the perfect DIL for you n papa.

Guman Shoked, KS shocked...Saras Rocked.
zzoombie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: i-me-myself

He will say 'yes' when before Kumud..Guman disclose the truth that Saras came to VC to reject the marriage proposal...

VC n DKB are going to be shocked..may be VC will face some health issues..whatever...Kumud also will be very depressed and then to control the things..Saras will come forward and defend VC n family saying that he came here to meet Kumad as he wanted to marry her..

Guman disclose the truth - Saras don't wanted to marry Kumad n he came here to reject the proposal.
VC n DKB - Gets shocked. Tried to clarify things with Guman but unable to do so. Not able to believe. Gunial n Kumad unable to say anything but everyone were looking at each other in shocked state of mind.
Situation going out of control and Saras enters or he may be there only but silent...he heard everything and suddenly...

Saras says... ek min mom. who said that I don't wanted to marry n I came here to reject the proposal?
Guman - give some looks to Saras and say..I know beta that you can't marry girl like Kumud...etc etc...(more insulting talk about KS n VC)
Saras says..no Mom...I came here for Kumud. I wanted to know her and after meeting her I have decided to say 'yes' to this proposal. I wanted to marry Kumud as she is the perfect DIL for you n papa.

khoti baat na bolo ..bahut badiya story likhi hai ...👏👏.loved your track😛
-Neferet- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

KUMUD has not given him a clear indication of her love either! 

Yes,i agree..she hasnt given him anything as A certificate-that she loves him,
but she defo hasnt meant it..and saras too knows it,but he doesnt want to say yes,because of his childhood BAD xperiences..😕
But underneath there's a unspoken line of love. 😊
-Neferet- thumbnail
Originally posted by: i-me-myself

WOW! this is simply amazing!👏
make an OS!
it'd be SUPERHIT! 👍🏼
agar aisa hua na toh saras ki presence of mind ki jitni tareef kare utni kum hogi!😊
just lovely!
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Yes,i agree..she hasnt given him anything as A certificate-that she loves him,
but she defo hasnt meant it..and saras too knows it,but he doesnt want to say yes,because of his childhood BAD xperiences..😕
But underneath there's a unspoken line of love. 😊

SARAS has also given KUMUD indication of his love for her! It is not like she is doing anything about it!?
-Neferet- thumbnail

SARAS has also given KUMUD indication of his love for her! It is not like she is doing anything about it!?

i really dun think saying NO is an indication..he's still saying NO for marriage..
i honestly feel that saras shud apologize for doing tht...
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

i really dun think saying NO is an indication..he's still saying NO for marriage..

i honestly feel that saras shud apologize for doing tht...

hello he said no for marriage right at the beginning! And he had every right to reject a proposal! 
-Neferet- thumbnail

hello he said no for marriage right at the beginning! And he had every right to reject a proposal! 

look em not here to fight for human rights!sorry!😕
he has,but not at the cost of breaing a girl's heart!
one cant just cold heartedly write a letter and break off marriage..Not a MARRIAGE!👎🏼