DRASHTI HOSTING JDJ but why not partcipant - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by alovi_21

I too want her to participate but I felt this time she is too tired , MB se time hi kaha mil raha , dke h sultaan ke saath bhi uske scene hai RK saaath bhi to abhi to aur bhi jyada problem hogi. lets see next yr but really waiting for it from long time chal koi nahi abhi host se kaam chala lete hai next time participant main hogi  actually I too don't want sanaya n dd competition they are good friend some how it will effect their friendship n also they have common  fans so fans will divide and it will not be good for sanaya n dd both 
thanks alovi ..
Me too, would love to see her Participate! 😊
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Me too, would love to see her Participate! 😊
same here udhay,,,,oh i wish my dream come true..
Yeah, I thought she was participating too and was getting all pumped up to vote as much as I can, but ah we'll whatever makes her happy, I'm happy for herπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

Yeah, I thought she was participating too and was getting all pumped up to vote as much as I can, but ah we'll whatever makes her happy, I'm happy for herπŸ˜ƒ
now even i have to say so..happy with my dd wish 
Ya she also a gr8 dancer as well host...i think dd wil host jdj6 this time..bt nxt season she might be participant
Originally posted by luv_rk

Ya she also a gr8 dancer as well host...i think dd wil host jdj6 this time..bt nxt season she might be participant
thank u so much ,,,
Originally posted by maanluvsgeet

😎
thanks
i love both these actor and actress (karanvir, as i watched saubhagyavati bhava) and drashti my sweety...what a combination if it is true.

thanks for sharing
tfs,i think she is very busy in shooting of madhubala thats why she can not get time for dance practice