India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

I am Not part of a Deal OS

lopli Goldie
lopli
lopli

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys I wrote another OS on Humaya, this is based on the current story line. I was a little surprised by Humaira's reaction, I though at least she will feel a little doubt about the situation but she was happy. So i wrote an OS where she finds the truth. Hopefully this happens, I wan Ayaan to fall in love with her, before the marriage happens. This time Humaria should stand up to both Ayaan and Razia. 

I am Not part of a Deal

"Kya aapko yeh nigaah Kabul hai Humaira siddique". The men asked again, Humaira sat their numb not knowing what to say, everyone waited patiently. Humaira felt Nuzzat nudge her a little. She took a deep breath; this was the second time she was put in this situation when Ayaan would learn to stop hurting her feelings. She wasn't just a simple girl, she was his friend since childhood and she has loved him since she was seven.

"Mujhe yeh nigaah qubool  (she paused)…..Nahi hai". She sighed, people around her started muttering around discussing what just happened. Ayaan who sitting across Humaira stood up taking off his garland, he looked at Humaira, than at Razia, who as furiously moving towards Humaira.

"Yeh Kya mazzak hai Humaira" Razia said pulling the fragile Humaira by arm and making her stand up. Ayaan moved closer to protect Humaira from Razia's shooting glare.

"Yeh Mazak nahi hai mummy, mujhe Ayaan ke saath nigaah qubool nahi hai!". She said, pulling her arm out of her mother's grip, which shocked most of the family members including Ayaan.

"Humaira, yeh Kya batameezi hai…….Agar tumhe Ayaan se nigaah nahi karna tha, toh tumne phele kyun nahi kaha, is tamaashe ki wajae". Humaira's father spoke with anger evidence in his voice. For a second Humaira was afraid, she had never stood up to her father, but today she would because it wasn't about her father's respect, or her love for Ayaan's it was about her life her happiness.

"Maine appko phele hi kaha tha ki mujhe Ayaan ke saath shaadi nahi karni, lekin Jab Ayaan ne appse mera haath manga apne haan kardi bina meri marzi jaane!, kya mere zindagi ka failsa lene ka haq sirf aap logo ko hai mujhe nahi?" She asked tears forming in her eyes.

"Beta Humaira, lekin app ko is Shaadi se inkaar kyun hai". Shireen asked moving closer to Humaira and holding her by the shoulder.

"Iss baat ka jaawab toh Ayaan Khud denge!". Humaira looked at Ayaan for the first time he saw pain in her eyes, it wasn't the type of pain where he made fun of her or was upset her, it was pain that this time he had crossed him limits.

"Main, kya kuch hua Humaira, kya aap humse naraaz hai?". Ayan asked moving towards Humaira stepping close to her.

"Mere sirf ek sawal ka jawab do Ayaan, Kya tum mujhe se pyaar karte ho?". Humaira asked, with a strange fear in her voice, even though she already knew the answer. Ayaan looked at her stunned what was he supposed to answer to that, he had been having mixed feelings, since he found out that Humaira loved him.

"Jawab do Ayaan?" Humaira asked again, Ayaan was stumped.

"Humaira main…." He started to say something but stopped, she was not going to believe him.

"Yeh mere sawaal ka jawab nahi hai, Ayaan, lekin aapki khomoshi ne mujhe jawab de diya" Humaira whispered tears that she was trying to hold back escaped her eyes and started rolling down her cheeks. Ayaan felt his hand move to wipe the tears, but stopped midway. For the first time, he was restraining himself.

"Bas Bohut hogaya yeh pyaar ka natak Humaira, Aaj tumhari Ayaan ke saath shaadi hai!". Razia quarreled.

"Nahi mummy main yeh shaadi toh nahi karungi, aur app meri Ayaan ke saath shaadi karana kyun chahati hain, jab ki aap jaanti hai ki who mujhe kabhi khush nahi rakhe ga?".

"Main yeh sab nahi jaanti!" Razia snapped, now she was far beyond upset.

"aap jaanti hai Mummy, apne Ayaan ke saath deal kari, ke agar who mujhe shaadi karne ke liye haan keheta hai toh aap usko paise denge rashid uncle ko bachane ke liye, app ne toh apni hi beti ki khushi ka sauda kar diya!". Humaira started crying uncontrollably now, and everyone was staring at Razia, despising her.

"Humaira, please mujhe maaf……" Ayaan spoke trying to stop Humaira from crying.

"Please Ayaan mujhe tumse kuch nahi suna,mujhe laga hum dost hai lekin aaj pata chala ki main appke liye ek saude ka hisa hun, aapne apne father ko bachane ki khoshish ki thik hai, lekin kya aapne ek baar bhi yeh socha ki agar mujhe sach pata chalega toh mujhe kaisa lage ga…….main jis Ayaan se aaj tak pyar karti aa rahi hun, uske liye main kuch nahi hun….(ayan moved forward trying to take Humaira's hand but she moved back)…..

"Humaira aisi koi baat nahi hai main aapko batana chahata tha lekin……"

"lekin kya Ayaan, aapne aaj mujhe bohut hurt kiya hai Ayaan, jaante hain aap Ayaan jis din aapne mujhe se shaadi karne ke liye kaha, main pareshaan thi ki achanak aap mujhe shaadi kyun karna chahate, phir Nuzzat ne kaha ki aap mujhe se pyaar karte hai, main bohut khush ho gayi Ayaan, lekin phir realize kiya ke jo insaan Mohobbat ka matlab nah jaanta ho, jiske liye doosre ke feeling ek Mazak ho, who mujhse mohabbat kaise kar sakta hai?...aapne toh meri feelings ka bhi Mazak banadiya, yeh jaante huye ki main aapse pyar karti hun aapne ek baar bhi yeh nahi socha ki, appke is saude se mere pyaar pe kya asar hoga. Agar aaj yeh shaadi ho jati Ayaan toh aap kya karte, kya aap mujhse pyar karte?". Humaira asked looking at Ayaan whose finger were rolled in a fist, he was trying to control his anger, anger that was directed towards Razia and himself, how could he have been so selfish and hurt Humaira.

"Main aapko khush rakhne ke poori khoshish karta Humaira!" Ayaan said sincerely.

"hmm Khush, sirf isliye taaki aapki guilt kam ho jaye right,  aaj mujhe apne aap pe gussa aa raha hai Ayaan ki maine aapse pyar kiya, I hate you Ayaan!" Saying this Humaira ran out of the room leaving a shocked and upset Ayaan. Asad and Zoya who were present at the wedding went to Ayaan, as he punched the wall next to him. He had hurted Humaira the only girl who had understood him and loved him unconditionally and now she hated him when he had fallen in love with her, the realization was slowly building in.

So this is partly in hindi, which is why its badly spelled words. I you  guys like it do tell me, I will make this a SS or FF, but all the other parts will be in English. 

Do leave your comments/criticismSmile.

HeartRia

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

kk28preet_21PoorvaAroraNazz1992--sanju--ramishafarihaLuxCalMisha92princessradhikaelanpremiIPKKND_Pyaarsheenalipkkndmanjusha_92iluvrainaartiahutaMaahi25lovewhitepearlrennieirock321APRIL14asyakiideewaniforeverlazyA.HajnalFimmyLost_Somewhere-ABI--Yaz-princess101CeonkankabhorMissSparklingPriziviya.mallik4eva-ElmoFuj-neenabinuNaughtynattycrazy4KASH_ARjas91raneebMisHumptyDumptyMysticRiver

Ceon IF-Rockerz
Ceon
Ceon

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Hey it ws amezing. U describe the whole scenerio proporly. M sure disz nt end. So u hv 2 cont soon and PM me
irock321 Goldie
irock321
irock321

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
AMAZING!!! Loved it! 
malini96 Goldie
malini96
malini96

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged

PLZ PLZ CONTINUE SOON

I DONT HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE...

IT AWEOSME, AMAZING ...SOOOPER

JUST LOOVE IT

DO CONTINUE SOON AND PM ME

neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
wow this good Ayaan to fall inlove with Humera
Prizi IF-Rockerz
Prizi
Prizi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Amazing
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
interesting..Smile
blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
I love that you wrote about ayaan n humera..

Go to top