Uttaran

Do u want me to continue posting novel? Plz reply

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Muktafan

Groupbie

Muktafan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Heyy everyone! Smile hope u guys r enjoying the wonderful spring weather!
I wanted to ask u guys if u still want me to post my story in the forum or if u would rather prefer me to pm u the chapters? Please comment below n let me know ur opinion Big smile the reason I'm asking this is cuz i and a lot of other ppl r planning to leave/left the forum or quit uttaran due to ichha's death

Also if u haven't read my story and would like to read it, please let me know! Smile

hope to hear from u guys soon! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

newkq-Navetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do u want me to continue posting novel? Plz reply" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I'd like to read ur story always..
currently cvs r busy in the way how to spoil viewers happiness. so nt interested to watch..
continue posting the story dear so tat we would be relaxed ourself from dis uttaran crap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muktafan

Muktafan

Groupbie

Muktafan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by behappyever

I'd like to read ur story always..
currently cvs r busy in the way how to spoil viewers happiness. so nt interested to watch..
continue posting the story dear so tat we would be relaxed ourself from dis uttaran crap

thanks for replying navetha! Big smile plz comment guys! I would like an opinion from at least couple more ppl before i continue posting my novel...

kinny_ranvir

Goldie

kinny_ranvir

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
would love to read ur novel dear...pdo continue to post

Post Reply New Post

Go to top