Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

THATS JUST PLAIN STUPID (Page 3)

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

No one is comparing MSK and Sultan here, this is just a Plan of some to bring Sultan down and we have complained to MODS about this as well! Smile

ANd I'm a true DDian and Madhubala fan and I ship Sulbala because I can't see Madhu weak and being ridiculed, Manhandled by her Ex-Pati!!

Sulbala rock!! Big smile

One more thing, U don't have to Mock Sulbala fans sentiments by saying that we are few and tweeting ST and so he is giving us Sulbala scenes!! THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-

ddgirl Senior Member
ddgirl
ddgirl

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DANGGG

Originally posted by ddgirl

Originally posted by DANGGG

Originally posted by ddgirl

seriously its hilirious sultan & msk ..huh height of insult LOL

exactly if they want msk why cant they go & watch pv..u can see him anytime nanga punga..go & enjoy that show .for god sake this madhu - rk forum spare us with ur suultan torture !!! hey dear we cant blame fans when cvs have lost it !!! o_O

i too noticed its all mid id user..they are not dd fans !!!
yes they are not DD fans, using her name to BADNAAM herLOLbut what evr this MSK and SULTAAN this is jsut beyong stupid.

one more thing, CVs are showing bcz soem crazy RISHBALA haters(4-5 ppl grup) are tweeting ST liek crazy to make sultaan the male lead and give him more screen space with madhu.

so if we wanna see rishbala together, we better bash him (sorry m not mean but when it coem to rishbala thenLOL)and ask for more rishbala scenes, not that i don't like sultan, only that i don't liek him with madhu anymore, CVs can always pair him up with trishna orsomeother girl maybe even brign his late wife's identical twin

ST dsnt have brain ? he is lstng to those so called fans ? he forget u gave hin 4.2 trp ? well leave it if sulbala happens then ta ta ba bye to this show o_O prsntly not in mood to watch..!
no he is deff not gonna give sulbala but just giving soem time to that couple bcz i think he THINKS ppl liek sulabla too(the tweets) and the TRP i don't think he is worried at all bcz of IPL he is taking it lightly

but its spoiling our mood & spoiling our show..i think this is the first dds show in whch am on break..i never missed any show / any epi of dd..but sultan track makes me sick Sleepy
-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Look whats with you guys?
You see two comments and attack an entire fan group? I don't take you as a basher so I'm really surprised at your comment.
I love the character and the pair but why on Earth should I compare Sultan to MSK? Mind you I am a big Maan and GC fan.
Don't maje such posts please. Theb people just analyse the comments and throw insults. For a comment or two quit making such posts please.

--Udhay--

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

<font color="#0000FF">No one is comparing MSK and Sultan here, this is just a Plan of some to bring Sultan down and we have complained to MODS about this as well! Smile

ANd I'm a true DDian and Madhubala fan and I ship Sulbala because I can't see Madhu weak and being ridiculed, Manhandled by her Ex-Pati!!

Sulbala rock!! Big smile
</font>

<font color="#0000FF">One more thing, U don't have to Mock Sulbala fans sentiments by saying that we are few and tweeting ST and so he is giving us Sulbala scenes!! THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! Ouch</font>

There are definitely more than a few. Don't wish to argue with you TM but I know some ppl just quit MB forum because they can't take the bashing and rude attitude of some ppl.
Rishbala fans tweet enoygh as it is. So why shouldn't we voice our opinions that we like Sultan and Sulbala?

--Udhay--

DANGGG IF-Rockerz
DANGGG
DANGGG

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

No one is comparing MSK and Sultan here, this is just a Plan of some to bring Sultan down and we have complained to MODS about this as well! Smile

Sulbala rock!! Big smile

One more thing, U don't have to Mock Sulbala fans sentiments by saying that we are few and tweeting ST and so he is giving us Sulbala scenes!! THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! Ouch
ok first thing i never siad sulabalains i said rishbala haters(m sure u won't count ur self as a rishbala hater, would u) the tweets were horrible, like RK sucks and rishbala jodi don't have magic any more etc etc, as not all sulbalains hate rishbala.
DANGGG IF-Rockerz
DANGGG
DANGGG

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_94

<font color="#0000FF">No one is comparing MSK and Sultan here, this is just a Plan of some to bring Sultan down and we have complained to MODS about this as well! Smile

Sulbala rock!! Big smile
</font>

<font color="#0000FF">One more thing, U don't have to Mock Sulbala fans sentiments by saying that we are few and tweeting ST and so he is giving us Sulbala scenes!! THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! Ouch</font>

There are definitely more than a few. Don't wish to argue with you TM but I know some ppl just quit MB forum because they can't take the bashing and rude attitude of some ppl.
Rishbala fans tweet enoygh as it is. So why shouldn't we voice our opinions that we like Sultan and Sulbala?
when did i said u can't like sulbalaShocked ???Confused

i don't liek the bashing , DD and SOME ddians getting bash bcz soem particular fans
DANGGG IF-Rockerz
DANGGG
DANGGG

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_94

Look whats with you guys?
You see two comments and attack an entire fan group? I don't take you as a basher so I'm really surprised at your comment.
I love the character and the pair but why on Earth should I compare Sultan to MSK? Mind you I am a big Maan and GC fan.
Don't maje such posts please. Theb people just analyse the comments and throw insults. For a comment or two quit making such posts please.
i never said all sulabal fans, so chill soem who compare sultan and MSK, did i said its illegal to liek sultan and madhu no na? and about tweets if some can tweet then why can't we?
-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
@DANGG: I personally don't like Rishbala too much but that dies not mean I am a hater. If I tweet I would tweet about what I like, not what I don't like.
I really believe that you are not a rude basher. Thats why I commented.
I am asking you to please not take seriously few opinions. It makes it seem like everyone does that. Smile

Go to top