THATS JUST PLAIN STUPID (Page 2)

ddgirl Senior Member
ddgirl
ddgirl

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DANGGG

Originally posted by ddgirl

seriously its hilirious sultan & msk ..huh height of insult LOL

exactly if they want msk why cant they go & watch pv..u can see him anytime nanga punga..go & enjoy that show .for god sake this madhu - rk forum spare us with ur suultan torture !!! hey dear we cant blame fans when cvs have lost it !!! o_O

i too noticed its all mid id user..they are not dd fans !!!
yes they are not DD fans, using her name to BADNAAM herLOLbut what evr this MSK and SULTAAN this is jsut beyong stupid.

one more thing, CVs are showing bcz soem crazy RISHBALA haters(4-5 ppl grup) are tweeting ST liek crazy to make sultaan the male lead and give him more screen space with madhu.

so if we wanna see rishbala together, we better bash him (sorry m not mean but when it coem to rishbala thenLOL)and ask for more rishbala scenes, not that i don't like sultan, only that i don't liek him with madhu anymore, CVs can always pair him up with trishna orsomeother girl maybe even brign his late wife's identical twin

ST dsnt have brain ? he is lstng to those so called fans ? he forget u gave hin 4.2 trp ? well leave it if sulbala happens then ta ta ba bye to this show o_O prsntly not in mood to watch..!

DANGGG IF-Rockerz
DANGGG
DANGGG

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DANGGG

seriously its hilirious sultan & msk ..huh height of insult LOL

exactly if they want msk why cant they go & watch pv..u can see him anytime nanga punga..go & enjoy that show .for god sake this madhu - rk forum spare us with ur suultan torture !!! hey dear we cant blame fans when cvs have lost it !!! o_O

i too noticed its all mid id user..they are not dd fans !!!
yes they are not DD fans, using her name to BADNAAM herLOLbut what evr this MSK and SULTAAN this is jsut beyong stupid.

one more thing, CVs are showing bcz soem crazy RISHBALA haters(4-5 ppl grup) are tweeting ST liek crazy to make sultaan the male lead and give him more screen space with madhu.

so if we wanna see rishbala together, we better bash him (sorry m not mean but when it coem to rishbala thenLOL)and ask for more rishbala scenes, not that i don't like sultan, only that i don't liek him with madhu anymore, CVs can always pair him up with trishna orsomeother girl maybe even brign his late wife's identical twin

ST dsnt have brain ? he is lstng to those so called fans ? he forget u gave hin 4.2 trp ? well leave it if sulbala happens then ta ta ba bye to this show o_O prsntly not in mood to watch..!
no he is deff not gonna give sulbala but just giving soem time to that couple bcz i think he THINKS ppl liek sulabla too(the tweets) and the TRP i don't think he is worried at all bcz of IPL he is taking it lightly
Sagar21 IF-Rockerz
Sagar21
Sagar21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
rishbala rocks

Edited by Sagar21 - 08 April 2013 at 10:04pm
DANGGG IF-Rockerz
DANGGG
DANGGG

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sagar21

sorry to say but . ..
NO plz don't say that, i don't agree with u on that. do u even knwo how many ppl u will hurt by ur comment edit it immediately plz, not all maanetians are liek this and i am not saying this bcz i might be a maaneet fan I AM NOT, but what if some one siad the exact same thign to u??? m sure u wouldn't liek it, so plz edit, you knwo what it will do???? it will divide DD fans in 3 parts RISHBALA and MANEETIANS and SULABALAIANS, plz edit

Edited by DANGGG - 08 April 2013 at 9:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sagar21

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I'm a huge fan of Maaneet, but the fans really need to move on. Even if Gurmeet came in this show and he was the one playing Sultan, i would still want RK with Madhubala This isn't Geet, it's MEIEJ; deal with it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DANGGGraj80

DANGGG IF-Rockerz
DANGGG
DANGGG

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

I'm a huge fan of Maaneet, but the fans really need to move on. Even if Gurmeet came in this show and he was the one playing Sultan, i would still want RK with Madhubala This isn't Geet, it's MEIEJ; deal with it.
agree but soem ppl need to understand it si not DD fans who are doing this its new MIDS and old DD haters and soem stupis PARTICULAR fans who compare sultan and maan
DANGGG IF-Rockerz
DANGGG
DANGGG

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sagar21

RishBala rocks
yes they doCool rishbala 4evaHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sagar21

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
No one is comparing MSK and Sultan here, this is just a Plan of some to bring Sultan down and we have complained to MODS about this as well! Smile

ANd I'm a true DDian and Madhubala fan and I ship Sulbala because I can't see Madhu weak and being ridiculed, Manhandled by her Ex-Pati!!

Sulbala rock!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cupcake14-Wanderer-

Go to top