Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
I am saying comparing sultaan to maan is an insult to maan re
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DANGGG

ok first thing i never siad sulabalains i said rishbala haters(m sure u won't count ur self as a rishbala hater, would u) the tweets were horrible, like RK sucks and rishbala jodi don't have magic any more etc etc, as not all sulbalains hate rishbala.

Ok fine - What about the Sulbala haters who are tweeting to ST and sending hate messages to RS and even Abvinesh? And Avi in fact expressed it one of his tweets!!

So haters and bashers will be there for every popular pair!!

The disgusting words used to bash Sultan in ST tweets to ST sir should be seen to be believed!!

'Bala' is more important for me!! So obviously Sulbala stand out! πŸ‘
Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DANGGG

yes i knwo right????? most of them are new members MIDS most are old but never saw them here only some are those i see here

some specific new id's are getting on nerves and some old members who were never part of this forum is trying to shatter peace here
DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepak148

I am saying comparing sultaan to maan is an insult to maan re

lol, for soem yeah, i won't say that who knows there are some innocent sultan fansπŸ˜† the thing which irks me the most is why even compare them, they don't looks alike at ALL, jsut the dresses are sam i think
DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepak148

some specific new id's are getting on nerves and some old members who were never part of this forum is trying to shatter peace here

yup, u got my point, hopefully every thing will settle down soon,
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mish this has been happening since sultan has entered. I dont think real ddians would compare sultan to maan because we all know who would win that one.  So i think its just some people that dont like the show.
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

No one is comparing MSK and Sultan here, this is just a Plan of some to bring Sultan down and we have complained to MODS about this as well! 😊

ANd I'm a true DDian and Madhubala fan and I ship Sulbala because I can't see Madhu weak and being ridiculed, Manhandled by her Ex-Pati!!

Sulbala rock!! πŸ˜ƒ

well said
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
comparisons not allowed
Topic Closed