Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

srima

IF-Veteran Member

srima

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.  Kaka kuruvikitta ellam money anuppina adhu kaka ooshthan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendral_USA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram April 8-12 upates (Page 2)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thendral_USA

Thendral_USA

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Great updates and hilarious comments.

This one by Srima  "Kaka kuruvikitta ellam money anuppina adhu kaka ooshthan"   had me in splits!

Prasad is so cautious and observant, but when it comes to transferring money, he is using the least reliable and illegal means to do it!  Not sure how many use the "kaka kuruvi"  when there are so many western unions and other numerous banks and online transfer schemes that outnumber the real kakas and kuruvis seen here!!

srima

IF-Veteran Member

srima

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

OMG have to do Friday update. Marandhe pochu. Indha serial telecast timela Office pakkam poyitten.

kalcandu

kalcandu

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Friday 12.04.2013

Gopi  & Malar discussing keetha [ippadithan Kobi calls her] matter. As they see Meens passing that way , change the topic & leave. Meens  stopd ragini & asks her to find the  kusu kusu talk between Gopi ' Sokku & Gopi ' Malar . Livid Rags scolds mom for her nasty nosy habit.

LoLLU LoLLU Mahesu barking scene. Uppu peradhs matter. SR just says he is not hungry , will eat later.Madam pisu pisunu pidichu aating. Same old dialogues dragging SR's extra marital affair. Indha mattera direct speech , indirect speech, present tense , past tense , present perfect tense , past imperfect  ellathuleyam Mahesu mangu mangunu   torturing SR. [Mahesu you are crying wolf too often , himsai thangama SR will runaway one day. ]. SR pesama staging a walk out . Mahesu thorathing & asks him to leave the car key. Says it is my car , I will earn by renting it out. SR throws the key & walks away. Meets Gopi on the way. Matter conveyed.  Gopi  the truce maker tries to drill some sense into Mahesu's pea brain.  Mahes talks ill of Malar. Hey mahes you have no right to talk ill of my wife.  Lamba chowda lecture follows . SR maram madhiri standing [Lucky guy summa nikkaradhukku kasu ]. Car key  handed back to SR.

Gopi , Sam & Kaju coming to some new place in search one Boominathan  the Kuruvi . Kuruvi Malaysialerndhu  kavvindu vandha 2.5 lakhs Rs. Vishayama pulan visarikka.  Sam warns the kuruvi  Komaru puliyavida  polladhadhu . No giving money only taking . Be careful . Your Malaysia friend Prasath's money kaka   OOsh .

Anayvarukkum Puthandu Nalvaazthukkal.

Puthandu parisaga Iraivanidam venduvadhu -- Thirumuruganukku Big screen offer. Appathane Nadas serialuku end card kidaikkum

Thank you srima for the updates. Thiru on the big screen...aaahLOL
it will be like a cheran autograph movie...but instead of many lovers, he will have many sisters Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_faceswash2srima

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Srima & Migan.

I think the man's son's partner will be Vanitha.

migan

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Nice try Caryn.

Pavam vanitha.

I was thinking much of Rohini or Ragini but current Rohini char actor is not good. So you may be right.

anusharose

Groupbie

anusharose

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged

I don't clearly get this.Question

kalcandu

kalcandu

kalcandu

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusharose

I don't clearly get this.Question
enakum puriyalaConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top