Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
advance thanks and loads of hugs meenu akka for taking over this week Hug haiiya jolly ratna essu this week.Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushavvimigan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram April 8-12 upates" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
thanks sumi and akka for the updates..

i am hoping geetha will open her mouth and tell malar or gopi. By now she should know not to be scared as gopi had deal with people like this with other sisters .. just few adhi for that boy and he can never do anything like that. Geetha .. i hope you will not do anything stupid Ermm running away or attempt to commit suicide or something.

Prasath asking for help and i guess due to not getting the money his going to come to india pola ..

After so long a good laugh with sam LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryn

kalcandu

kalcandu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Thank you for the updates!

For a moment I also thought that for the first time one girl character in Nadhaswaram is acting sensibly...but keduthutaangale...kanavaam! adukum mela malar oda adiradi dialogues and arai lam pathu konjam confusion aa kuda irundudu...cha...gobi april fool panitare

that boy is calling to come in night time and this loosu girl will go vaShocked
doesn't she even have a friend whom she will consult? ena mokka pa idhu!

after long time, nadhaswaram made an appearance in the serial...i wonder why that title
director saar plz change it to mageswaram or mages-swaram...nalla irukum...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miganhoneydaisyCaryn

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Laksh for the updates.

So Geetha pottu kuduthufy malar va. I am sure Malar keeps an eye and she will be the one to save Gertha along with Gopi.

In Tuesday after a long time they show Gopi tailor kadai. Ivangalukku no work no business RKO pannathan time irukklu pola.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2Caryn

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Thanks Laksh for the updates.

So Geetha pottu kuduthufy malar va. I am sure Malar keeps an eye and she will be the one to save Gertha along with Gopi.

In Tuesday after a long time they show Gopi tailor kadai. Ivangalukku no work no business RKO pannathan time irukklu pola.

Seriya sonnigal Migan Wink

All they do in this serial is shout/scream/abusive/fighting and too many thathuvams.  Athuvum Lolayee...kekavavenum?  Aiyooh...

Anyway Thanks for the updates friends.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalcandumiganswash2

samyukthashree

samyukthashree

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Laksh...

Now geetha kelambittala...super...pulling hair out smiley

swash2

anusharose

Groupbie

anusharose

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I think malar will keep an eye on her and will get geetha in hand. what a twist in that place where geetha says about malar to her mother to show that there is no mistake in her. Poor girl malar don't know how long she has to go bearing all these...

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
thanks for updates... omg..mages too much. nice to see maha give her back. Why cant SR give some palar to mages? Latest villain, murali? it will good turning point if murali died taht day. but our gopi saves him ... now the murali will get 7 page A4 advise..., after get semma adi from gopi n co. why prasad use kuruvi to pass the money? why not use western union? Confused

Thendral_USA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top