Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Happy Married Couple RK n Madhu (Page 7)

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _MGArti_

@Dil - That's whole point dear those who easily accepted that Madhu who forget each and every scars which had given by RK and gave chance to her marriage and moved with him and if she is doing the same thing after another betrayal then why she becomes Character Less b'coz she is not with her Ex HusbandConfused

RK doesnt make mockery of marriage instead of that he made mockery of trust and loveConfused

You took my point wrong..EmbarrassedI meant that people of this forum were ok with the FIRST marriage until the SECOND one (which was instigated by RK and not MadhuWink) didn't happen!!!Big smileNow the talk of the minute is the first wedding, which surely was ACCEPTED as a wedding during oct-dec..!!EmbarrassedIf hues and crys were made during then about the sanctity of that wedding then I'd have understood it better I suppose...Embarrassed

I considered them wed during the 4 phere too, and continue to do so now also until they LEGALLY separate (Also because 4 or 7 the main reason that she was bound to RK was through that contract..which I'm sure still exists since Madhu didn't fulfill it yet) ...SmileWell..That's my view..not forcing it down anybody else's throat though..Embarrassed

This is what happens when we try for a healthy discussion in a different POV thread..We'll never see eye to eye on some things..But that doesn't mean I have anything against you personally..Embarrassed

We just share different views that's all..Smile

I started liking RK's character for it's uniqueness when I began watching the show, When he was an anti-hero..WinkSocha beech me badal gaya..but alas..it wasn't true..He STILL remains the same..So How can I hate his character now when I liked the same uniqueness before..???EmbarrassedThat would make me a hypocrite right...??SmileI watch a show for entertainment..and don't care if they are perfect or not..It's just fiction..Not reality na..fiction IMO should take us away from realty not drag us back into it,,...EmbarrassedFor that we have several news channels..LOL..LOL

You think RK is cruel(he is btw..Bt I still like him..Wink) and inhuman..I think Sultan is an under-cooked character(and I DIDN'T like his hiding behind MB's skirt one bitSmile)...Embarrassed

to each our own opinion right...??Embarrassed

@Bold - I agree completely...Big smileHoping for his redemption now...which can ONLY come after he realizes what he feels for MB is love..!!Smile

P.S -Kittu...Pm karte rahiyo..Even If I drop out of the forum..I'll also check my PM's...Big smileHug

Edited by dilnasheen - 09 April 2013 at 6:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzMagical-Wings.Shree.

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HarikaDDian

ROFLROFL
New style of MarriageSleepy

RKish Style of marriage.
In future people will name it as RKish style of marriageLOLROFLAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical-Wings

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
well what can I say other than Marriage means nothing to people these days anymore and what use to be pure/joyful thing has becoming a total joke.

Edited by .Angel - 09 April 2013 at 1:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzMagical-Wings

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Yup according to some this is what a legal marriage entails!

KittuPratzzMagical-Wings

swapna555 Senior Member
swapna555
swapna555

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _MGArti_

OMG!!! throwing Mangalsutra is in indian marriage ritual??? Pouring sindoor on the floor is in indian marriage ritual??? Plot against his beloved BIWI is called Successful Marriage Mantra???
Humiliate ur Biwi in public is called Love??? Do doubt on her is called Trust????

OMG!!! I really dont know about this, India has progressed that muchShocked

How Poor Soul I Am ... Being an Indian i am not aware of this factLOL

ThanQ MB Forum to update meLOL

LOL !! LOLLOL

Yup!! Totally redefined Marriage and the sanctity of it !! Remind me to never get married, if this is all u have to go through... Would embrace being single for the rest for my life. LOLLOL

KittuPratzzMagical-Wings

Go to top