Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Happy Married Couple RK n Madhu (Page 5)

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittuPratzz

Originally posted by dilnasheen

Hmm...Didn't this wedding wedding happen LAST YEAR..??EmbarrassedOr did I miss something and there was a new one...??Tongue

Everyone seemed to be okay with it THEN...LOL..(Oct-Dec)EmbarrassedI believe it was RK himself who said he wanted a complete wedding, even if it was for revenge and not Madhu...!!Smile

Sorry..didn't want to butt in..just stating my opinion..Embarrassed

P.S - Yo. Kittu...Abhi tak tumhara RK ka band bajana chaloo hai..??WinkLOLPM kyun nahin karti ho aaj kal...??Smile

Hieee dil...Hug 
haha i was always against dis marriage..i never like this marriage...LOL though i like this couple...but after wat rk did on Mandap gain making fun of her desires..this is something dint go down ...
the marriage happened in August darlzz Embarrassed 

Yeshhh thats wat nah...rk asked Complete wedding...i dint like madhu when she was compensating her marriage with 4 pheras too...i dint like her wen she dint forgive Shammo too. 
but in the name of revenge ...knowingly hurting a Women ...Confused

rk ka band baja?? hehe i scolded madhu tooo

i dint like her wen she gave shelter to sultan...even i support her helping...but not shelter...which is completely insane...i vent out my anger in diff forms ...

both the leads i hate now LOL she forgets her self respect ...and he does play with her feelings again and again.

was busy da...Embarrassed sorry ..will pm u

I never thought there would be a day I'd start criticising Madhu's character yaar..Remember our crying with her during the "unwedding" drama...??Embarrassedsab pe paani pher diya in CV's ne making her give shelter to don..AND then giving that completely disconnected lecture to bechaare chawl people.Shocked.Eesh...I ve very little symapthy left for her now..hope she doesn't drain that also by becoming another "Bella"(made a post on it ...Wink)...!!ROFL

Ek aur lead ke baare me to pooch hi mat..poora paagal hogaya hai Mb ke pyaar me..LOLLOLBut he kinda entertains...LOL..LOLLOLHope they redeem his and her both characters...Embarrassed

P.S - I'm gonna use "tum hi ho" song in my next update of SS..don't forget to check it...WinkEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mihikamahakal

Originally posted by _MGArti_

OMG!!! throwing Mangalsutra is in indian marriage ritual??? Pouring sindoor on the floor is in indian marriage ritual??? Plot against his beloved BIWI is called Successful Marriage Mantra???
Humiliate ur Biwi in public is called Love??? Do doubt on her is called Trust????

OMG!!! I really dont know about this, India has progressed that muchShocked

How Poor Soul I Am ... Being an Indian i am not aware of this factLOL

ThanQ MB Forum to update meLOL

</div><div>yes india has progressed soo much that u'll get fans here for a DON!LOLLOLLOL
now that's called progress,isnt it?liking a CRIMINALClap
AND,go and watch the serial again,it was MB who allowed it to happen,in the first place!Confused

if DON movie n SRK can b loved what's wrong in loving DON here?? many top heroes acted as criminals n rloved for that...

even RK character turned complete negative from grey...if we can love him inspite of his disgusting acts n trying to justify when it can't b justified what's wrong in loving a gangster who was shown killing bad guys n having morals till now...

blame CVs for making these characters the way they shouldn't b rather than audience who loved those characters...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzMagical-Wings

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddgirl

Originally posted by Aahaana

Originally posted by HarikaDDian

Originally posted by ddgirl

rishabala r together becos contract is still on !!!! still madhu ddnt gve 40 lakhs rupees to rk rmbr ? for that we call marriage cntrct !!!

then it should be like any other contracts like business contractLOL...why named it as Marriage...

Marriage means pure Relations not mockery in the name of marriageSleepy

In the other side, we have people who got married by following traditional rituals but don't honor their marriage vows anymore because infidelity/unfaithfulnesses. Marriage is pure but at the end of the day actions speak louder than rituals. Rituals is a one day event but living together is a life time:)

PS! I personally agree MB CV made mockery out of the marriage when that happenedSleepy

superb dear !
agree with u..rituals is not everything..if heart connects nothing is more imp than that..madhu still loves rk & rk started to fall for her whats wrong on that ?

@tm dear u had not problm when they showed all dobely boly scn btwn rishabala whch rch 4.2 heights of trp then now whn suddn entry of gangstr made ur decision change ?

sorry to butt in but I don't know about others but as per me I don't care mockery of marriage but mockery of all those lovely scenes n promises for a mere revenge without strong reason Cisco the main problem...the scenes which gave 4.2 trp is nothing but plain fooling around is what made the strong dislike towards the current n future scenes...

all r waiting for strong redemption but what we got is a hot n sensible gangster who is supposed to b antagonist but he is not that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzMagical-Wings-Dil-

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged

@guys - where i have brought don here??? if i am asking a question about marriage and its bond between couple then what is wrong in that if fans can give excuse of marriage to claim Madhu as Biwi of superstar why cant i ask, In which base this marriage is called marriage????

Plz dont drag thing out of this topic

whenever people can't defend their statements or stars always new or unnecessary angles come into discussion so chill...

KittuPratzzMagical-Wings

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged

@dilnasheen, This was first wedding drama when he had taken advantage of her helpless condition when she had needed 40 lacs for her Malika operation

Call me "Dil"...Embarrassed

yeah I was also talking about the same wedding...EmbarrassedI agree it was a mockery of wedding..But the problem is once the RK becoming Goody goody parts were aired no one cared about the wedding or how it came about..!!!EmbarrassedNot even Madhu herself who didn't think about a complete ritualistic wedding, but RK did(in his revenge mode obviously)..But now suddenly everyone has problems with it..!!(not talking about you dear.I'm not sure how you felt the last time either..EmbarrassedI know about Kittu though she didn;'t like Mb that time tooEmbarrassed...)But many others in the forum..!!Embarrassed

Remember the scene where Dipali tried to snatch Mb's Managalsutra and Mb didn't let her..??I think Dipali Made the SAME point then too...!!But no one in the forum did..Everyone was happy!!Big smile

P.S - I think the contract is still legal...Not sure whether it'll come into play though...Embarrassed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Simple-GirlKittuPratzzMagical-Wings

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

sorry to butt in but I don't know about others but as per me I don't care mockery of marriage but mockery of all those lovely scenes n promises for a mere revenge without strong reason Cisco the main problem...the scenes which gave 4.2 trp is nothing but plain fooling around is what made the strong dislike towards the current n future scenes...

all r waiting for strong redemption but what we got is a hot n sensible gangster who is supposed to b antagonist but he is not that...

totally agree!!!Thumbs Up

KittuPratzzMagical-Wings

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Great post Arti... You forgot about the pouring of Liquor in the Agni kundh... Angry

LIMITS!Ouch

KittuPratzzMagical-Wings

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_94

yep. beats me. but yeah after dat 'marriage' and how RK threw her mangalsutra and left her at the altar ppl feel the need to tell Sultan that she is 'taken'

this taken part seriously cracked me .. I was literally rofling reading that word...

she clearly started sultan about her void relationship with RK n hinted betrayal...so in which dictionary except this forum does thread throwing a girl out of ones life in public n humiliating her feelings n making her submission out of love look cheap n desperate act n making void of a relationship publicly makes them taken...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical-Wings

Go to top