Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Happy Married Couple RK n Madhu (Page 2)

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Shikha - Good to see u hereBig smile

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HarikaDDian

Originally posted by ddgirl

rishabala r together becos contract is still on !!!! still madhu ddnt gve 40 lakhs rupees to rk rmbr ? for that we call marriage cntrct !!!
then it should be like any other contracts like business contractLOL...why named it as Marriage...

Marriage means pure Relations not mockery in the name of marriageSleepy

In the other side, we have people who got married by following traditional rituals but don't honor their marriage vows anymore because infidelity/unfaithfulnesses. Marriage is pure but at the end of the day actions speak louder than rituals. Rituals is a one day event but living together is a life time:) 

PS! I personally agree MB CV made mockery  out of the marriage when that happenedSleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatddgirlDDkime-Neferet-Magical-WingsGodhuliLogon

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _MGArti_

OMG!!! throwing Mangalsutra is in indian marriage ritual??? Pouring sindoor on the floor is in indian marriage ritual??? Plot against his beloved BIWI is called Successful Marriage Mantra???
Humiliate ur Biwi in public is called Love??? Do doubt on her is called Trust????

OMG!!! I really dont know about this, India has progressed that muchShocked

How Poor Soul I Am ... Being an Indian i am not aware of this factLOL

ThanQ MB Forum to update meLOL
yes india has progressed soo much that u'll get fans here for a DON! LOL LOL LOL
now that's called progress,isnt it?liking a CRIMINAL Clap
AND,go and watch the serial again,it was MB who allowed it to happen,in the first place!Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ddgirlMagical-Wings

ddgirl Senior Member
ddgirl
ddgirl

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

rishabala r together becos contract is still on !!!! still madhu ddnt gve 40 lakhs rupees to rk rmbr ? for that we call marriage cntrct !!!

then it should be like any other contracts like business contractLOL...why named it as Marriage...

In the other side, we have people who got married by following traditional rituals but don't honor their marriage vows anymore because infidelity/unfaithfulnesses. Marriage is pure but at the end of the day actions speak louder than rituals. Rituals is a one day event but living together is a life time:)

PS! I personally agree MB CV made mockery out of the marriage when that happenedSleepy

superb dear !
agree with u..rituals is not everything..if heart connects nothing is more imp than that..madhu still loves rk & rk started to fall for her whats wrong on that ?

@tm dear u had not problm when they showed all dobely boly scn btwn rishabala whch rch 4.2 heights of trp then now whn suddn entry of gangstr made ur decision change ?
DevilGirl. IF-Sizzlerz
DevilGirl.
DevilGirl.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aahaana

PS! I personally agree MB CV made mockery out of the marriage when that happenedSleepy

superb dear !
agree with u..rituals is not everything..if heart connects nothing is more imp than that..madhu still loves rk & rk started to fall for her whats wrong on that ?

@tm dear u had not problm when they showed all dobely boly scn btwn rishabala whch rch 4.2 heights of trp then now whn suddn entry of gangstr made ur decision change ?
For your kind informations Madhu just accept it as her fate and started accepting this Mokery marriage to real but what RK did just broke it...marriage is not a gameAngry...so for so called TRP they can show anything..we should accept it as they are Leads of this showSleepy..for me i wanna see a SINGLE Girl then staying in this Mockery relationships...jab man kiya BIWI hai meri and jab maan kiya EX Biwi hai meri...i just hate Mockery of marriage from the first place..its hurting..they r insulting the word marriageOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzMagical-Wings

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
@guys - where i have brought don here??? if i am asking a question about marriage and its bond between couple then what is wrong in that if fans can give excuse of marriage to claim Madhu as Biwi of superstar why cant i ask, In which base this marriage is called marriage????

Plz dont drag thing out of this topic

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz-brokensoul-bhanu_rekhag

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
LOL karmon par nahi..CVs ki bhavnon par jaao.. i think they somewhere must have got court marriage done.. making them sign the papers.. 

Zyaada push karoge to next week ke episode mein aa jayega.. Madhubala ka next lecture.. 

" Haan court ke papers maine sign kiye hai. Hum leagally husband - wife hain .. baki jise jo samjhna hai samjh le.. and excuse me RK, i consider myself single " ... Wink

I am just making fun of CVs..what you have pointed out is valid.. but maaf kar do CVs ko.. aur assume kar lo ki legally their marriage is valid
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
New DNA of marriage u see! ..Concept of marriage is twisted, not just in the show, but in the forum too at the convenience of some supposedly fans to defend their favorite Stern Smile. RK didnt acknowledge the marriage with true intentions. Period. His so called Ishq/Junoon stands tainted and under questions, then what sort of claim is he making on Madhu now? RK-Madhu marriage was just a mockery, stated by most of the fans in this forum earlier but things change and now the same mockery is back to sanctimonious bond despite it being mere a revenge game by the superstar. Wow! Kya bolun! 

Edited by Manonids - 08 April 2013 at 10:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz-brokensoul-Magical-Wingsankita24

Go to top