Happy Married Couple RK n Madhu - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Loquacious_Aash

thanks arti...for increasing my gk :p

thanx to MB Forum n CV @Aash
they are founder of new DNA of MarriageπŸ˜†
yep. beats me. but yeah after dat 'marriage' and how RK threw her mangalsutra and left her at the altar ppl feel the need to tell Sultan that she is 'taken'
haha Arti...u r rite...infact we need to change the meaning of love dt suits RK..otherwise we will be dishonest fans...we need to wear horse blinders asap...πŸ˜†

RK never ever loved madhu...not even now..its just he his addicted wd playing Madhu's feelings...and he is making her life hell ..!!
Originally posted by Shreya_94

yep. beats me. but yeah after dat 'marriage' and how RK threw her mangalsutra and left her at the altar ppl feel the need to tell Sultan that she is 'taken'

Lol!!! Even i want to know in which base he is claiming she is his biwi if really forget the marriage rituals mocking then what about later on he did with to throw her out from his kife and unweded himselfπŸ˜•
In the name of entertainment CV is just serving disgusting tracks one after one😑
Hoe could i miss this post?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜† 

awesome post da...yeshhh even i dint understand the Real Meaning of marriage.

Madhu is legal wife stilll...even if The superstar RK unweds Madhubala  shamsher malik!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

what ervr Gawd Rk does its a LAW...and ppl should follow it Blindly πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by ankita24

haha Arti...u r rite...infact we need to change the meaning of love dt suits RK..otherwise we will be dishonest fans...we need to wear horse blinders asap...πŸ˜†

RK never ever loved madhu...not even now..its just he his addicted wd playing Madhu's feelings...and he is making her life hell ..!!

Before we are dumb audience and i think we should become blind too😎
Hey Kittu - See My post has increased ur GK towards Indian Marriage😎
Originally posted by mihikamahakal

yes india has progressed soo much that u'll get fans here for a DON! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
now that's called progress,isnt it?liking a CRIMINAL πŸ‘
AND,go and watch the serial again,it was MB who allowed it to happen,in the first place!πŸ˜•

if u have any problem with DON..then deal with it ...dont u drag him here...which is out of BOX!!!! and i guess TM clearly mentioned abt marriage...if u have something to offer then do

or else change the topic just like u change the CHANNEL!!! πŸ˜ƒ

is it rude?? ohh same was ur reaction tooo πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by _MGArti_

Hey Kittu - See My post has increased ur GK towards Indian Marriage😎

yes  now i know how Immature i am πŸ˜³
im proud to be Stupid  wat say?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Hmm...Didn't this wedding wedding happen LAST YEAR..??😳Or did I miss something and there was a new one...??πŸ˜›

Everyone seemed to be okay with it THEN...LOL..(Oct-Dec)😳I believe it was RK himself who said he wanted a complete wedding, even if it was for revenge and not Madhu...!!😊

Sorry..didn't want to butt in..just stating my opinion..😳

P.S - Yo. Kittu...Abhi tak tumhara RK ka band bajana chaloo hai..??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†PM kyun nahin karti ho aaj kal...??😊
Edited by dilnasheen - 11 years ago