Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Vrushika Good For Swaron - But as Sharon ? (Page 5)

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

Originally posted by Ankithate

See The Fact Is Nobody Gives A Shit About Sharon , 99% people Wana see SwaRon.
Secondly , Swayam always gets the centre of attraction by palki , cvs and By Fan.
his character In SwaRon is properly Showed And Described.
Sharon Never Ever Bring Properly Described.
Bfore It was Sneha Who Managed It Brillianttly And Watsoever Part Was Given To Her , She Made A Mark With it But The New Girl , Let It Be No Comments . otherwise World War 3 Will Begun!

Hence Nobody Is actually looks Like intrested Or Even Cvs Ever Seemed Intrested Showing Properly Sharon Like They Showed Swayam.
Sneha Managed But Othr Girl Couldnt.

#Peace

swayam gets the centre of attractionShocked...wow i thought its rey...i thought swayam is getting degraded and ignored and Sharon is serving the best...if this the was the case swayam would have got a solo dance long backk like rey...its sad how he is shown as a side character without no exclusive scenes like the  TANHAI SONG picturised on him before...wake up...agar fans chahte hain tho why not...a show cannot work without popular facesBig smile...cvs are actually doing a grt job in showing Sharon being extreme friendly...thats how impulsive Sharon is...she will shower you with extra loveee...m sure SK hothi tho bhi yehi hotha...but sadly SK left...and abt swayam...looks like ppl have forgotten how swayam was like...even cvs have forgottenBig smile this swayam is someone new...

hey please dont drag rey here..it will lead to fightsOuch but ya I think Rey was always charcterised as the popular guy n hence was always shown to be the hero..whereaS swayam always chose to stay away from limelight..his character is more philosophicalSmileSmile

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by u-me-aur-D3

AGREEE!!!!

I'm not going to lie, i'm really liking Vrush's entry into the show because slowly the swaron track is moving forward, or at least it was. But when it come to the character of Sharon, Sneha was much better and believable (for me)... i guess its because we're so used to the way Sneha portrayed Sharon that Vrush's style of acting doesn't seem the same.. and i'm not saying this because i love Sneha, because if Vrushika was the original sharon and Sneha was her replacement i would be saying the same thing... we spent 2 years watching Sneha as Sharon so it's just really hard to believe Vrush as Sharon, but that is not her fault at all...

basically, i really like the way vrush's entry has helped the swaron track, but ya, i just can't see her as Sharon Rai Prakash... but i'm sure that in time i will get used to her as the new sharon :)

thanks for the unbiased comment ClapClap
flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Dnt knw bout u bt i have seen vrushika playing d attitude queen too nd she was brilliant at dat too bt obviously u wil chose to ignore coz aftr all u call urself a sharon fan yet u hardly notice nethng bout her, says much!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMG_bellaSwan_swaronswaronswathi_swaron

BhaviJas IF-Sizzlerz
BhaviJas
BhaviJas

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

i think its coz of the charcterisation that has drastically changed...i would personally love to see the mean side of sharon that we dont get to see now..Cry its not vrushika's faultConfused

i totally agree with u its cvs fault not vrushika's...
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

And i believe cvs are actually going in a right track showing how extreme how imbalanced she can get on the aspect thinking that she is going perfect...but she is wrong...she need to know what blunders she is doing going out of the way and doing things...she reacts extremely to situations...so thats how she is behaving currently...and thats how sharon is...

True, nobody is perfect. We all have flaws, and we discover and acknowledge at some point in life. And right now, for Sharon, this is the phase where she would come face to face with her flaws, be it in her decision making or her attitude.

And my point, Vrushika is doing a stunning job with it. Approve Period.
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyasi28

Dnt knw bout u bt i have seen vrushika playing d attitude queen too nd she was brilliant at dat too bt obviously u wil chose to ignore coz aftr all u call urself a sharon fan yet u hardly notice nethng bout her, says much!

Yes, you're right. We had the attitude Sharon when we started off with Vrushika, and mayne, she did a splendid job with it. It's just, right now, the phase of her life is basically where she is introspecting herself, and trying to digest things, especially with her respiratory flaw. 

It's good, and realistic. Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flirteyed

proudbong IF-Dazzler
proudbong
proudbong

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by muskurana

TaaRey fan trying to find fault in Vrushika and showing immense amnt of SK love- how predictable u guys areLOL .Why are you guys sooo insecure man?
Obviously u are NOT a Sharon fan or whatsoever coz had u been one,you wud have known that Sharon post confession during SK's tenure had been shown sans attitude only. But how wud u know,one has to be a SwaRon fan to know that dude.LOL
P.S-Vrushika has perfected the attitude wali Sharon.She is awesome as Sharon and awesome as part of SwaRon too.From next time if you have to bash Vrush-do it with logical reasons atleast and don't drag SK into the topic unnecessarily.It will take us a minute to point out Vrinda's shortcomings as an actor.Just remember that.

P.P.S-Attitude wali Sharon will spill venom on ur fvrt Taani too...we will have fun watching her do so,just wondering if as a TR fan u wud njy as well or not?LOL

Arey screw it..WE KNOW WHY WE LOVE VRUSHIKA,,,I love her even more than shantanu..yes thats true..the yaadein performance left me speechless..n i love her as sharon as well..I had even made a post regarding the same..FOR me she is even better than SK..being honest..i dont want to compare..thats my take n noone has to agree with me.<font color="#ff0000">.i Just want some delusional people to know to that for us swaron means sharon,swayam , sharon+swayam</font>.Period..I dont know which fan belongs to which fanbase n thats none of my concern..I LOVE VRUSHIKA AS SHARON...i made an account ON IF after she joined.. cvs need to work on the script..
Thats my stand..Cool

am happpy seeing someone like me in the forum. I too love Vrushi than anyone else in the show.

swaronswaron

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon.rcb

Originally posted by muskurana

TaaRey fan trying to find fault in Vrushika and showing immense amnt of SK love- how predictable u guys areLOL .Why are you guys sooo insecure man?
Obviously u are NOT a Sharon fan or whatsoever coz had u been one,you wud have known that Sharon post confession during SK's tenure had been shown sans attitude only. But how wud u know,one has to be a SwaRon fan to know that dude.LOL
P.S-Vrushika has perfected the attitude wali Sharon.She is awesome as Sharon and awesome as part of SwaRon too.From next time if you have to bash Vrush-do it with logical reasons atleast and don't drag SK into the topic unnecessarily.It will take us a minute to point out Vrinda's shortcomings as an actor.Just remember that.

P.P.S-Attitude wali Sharon will spill venom on ur fvrt Taani too...we will have fun watching her do so,just wondering if as a TR fan u wud njy as well or not?LOL

Arey screw it..WE KNOW WHY WE LOVE VRUSHIKA,,,I love her even more than shantanu..yes thats true..the yaadein performance left me speechless..n i love her as sharon as well..I had even made a post regarding the same..FOR me she is even better than SK..being honest..i dont want to compare..thats my take n noone has to agree with me.<font color="#ff0000">.i Just want some delusional people to know to that for us swaron means sharon,swayam , sharon+swayam</font>.Period..I dont know which fan belongs to which fanbase n thats none of my concern..I LOVE VRUSHIKA AS SHARON...i made an account ON IF after she joined.. cvs need to work on the script..
Thats my stand..Cool

am happpy seeing someone like me in the forum. I too love Vrushi than anyone else in the show.

I believe the same, Vrushika is the finest and beautiful-est girl in D3. Perhaps, let's not compare old and new Sharon, because they indeed have their own flavors and touches. 

Am with Vrushika, and I appreciate her efforts and her characterization of Sharon, because with the script and whatever she is told to do, she's wonderful! (:

swaronswaron

Go to top