Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Vrushika Good For Swaron - But as Sharon ? (Page 3)

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
I was happy initially and it's not Vrush's mistake.. The cvs are making her act that way.. So she can't be considered jinxed FOR SHARON. I'm sure Cvs will make up for their mistake. Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMG_bellaSwan_flirteyedyasriLiveEatLoveMellifluous

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
TaaRey fan trying to find fault in Vrushika and showing immense amnt of SK love- how predictable u guys areLOL .Why are you guys sooo insecure  man?
Obviously u are NOT a Sharon fan or whatsoever coz had u been one,you wud have known that Sharon post confession during SK's tenure  had been shown sans attitude only. But how wud u know,one has to be a SwaRon fan to know that dude.LOL
P.S-Vrushika has  perfected the attitude wali Sharon.She is awesome as Sharon and awesome as part of SwaRon too.From next time if you have to bash Vrush-do it with logical reasons atleast and don't drag SK into the topic unnecessarily.It will take us a minute to point out Vrinda's shortcomings as an actor.Just remember that.

P.P.S-Attitude wali Sharon will spill venom on ur fvrt Taani too...we will have fun watching her do so,just wondering if as a TR fan u wud njy as well or not?LOL

Edited by muskurana - 09 April 2013 at 12:06am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7__anonymous__NabzKaJenDMGyasriflirteyed_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRonMellifluousDestiny_015..Suhana..

Destiny_015 IF-Rockerz
Destiny_015
Destiny_015

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

TaaRey fan trying to find fault in Vrushika and showing immense amnt of SK love- how predictable u guys areLOL .Why are you guys sooo insecure man?
Obviously u are NOT a Sharon fan or whatsoever coz had u been one,you wud have known that Sharon post confession during SK's tenure had been shown sans attitude only. But how wud u know,one has to be a SwaRon fan to know that dude.LOL
P.S-Vrushika has perfected the attitude wali Sharon.She is awesome as Sharon and awesome as part of SwaRon too.From next time if you have to bash Vrush-do it with logical reasons atleast and don't drag SK into the topic unnecessarily.It will take us a minute to point out Vrinda's shortcomings as an actor.Just remember that.

P.P.S-Attitude wali Sharon will spill venom on ur fvrt Taani too...we will have fun watching her do so,just wondering if as a TR fan u wud njy as well or not?LOL

Are inka Sharon k liye pyaar ubhar ubhar k bahar nikal raha h SK k jaane k baad... Wonder y I didnt c any topics frm dem praising SK or Sharon wen she ws Sharon...:p

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7__anonymous__flirteyed_bellaSwan_MellifluousswaronswaronBeulaSwaRon

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

TaaRey fan trying to find fault in Vrushika and showing immense amnt of SK love- how predictable u guys areLOL .Why are you guys sooo insecure  man?
Obviously u are NOT a Sharon fan or whatsoever coz had u been one,you wud have known that Sharon post confession during SK's tenure  had been shown sans attitude only. But how wud u know,one has to be a SwaRon fan to know that dude.LOL
P.S-Vrushika has  perfected the attitude wali Sharon.She is awesome as Sharon and awesome as part of SwaRon too.From next time if you have to bash Vrush-do it with logical reasons atleast and don't drag SK into the topic unnecessarily.It will take us a minute to point out Vrinda's shortcomings as an actor.Just remember that.

Arey screw it..WE KNOW WHY WE LOVE VRUSHIKA,,,I love her even more than shantanu..yes thats true..the yaadein performance left me speechless..n i love her as sharon as well..I had even made a  post regarding the same..FOR me she is even better than SK..being honest..i dont want to compare..thats my take n noone has to agree with me.i Just want some delusional people to know to that for us swaron means sharon,swayam , sharon+swayam.Period..I dont know which fan belongs to which fanbase n thats none of my concern..I LOVE VRUSHIKA AS SHARON...i made an account ON IF after she joined.. cvs need to work on the script..
Thats my stand..Cool

Edited by swaronswaron - 09 April 2013 at 3:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7yasri_bellaSwan_flirteyedagreatperhapsMellifluous..Suhana..

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
excuse me wat is this divide Sharon fans swayam fans??? are you for real???? Vrushika posses the right amount of attitude...its cozz of the current script there are changes in Sharon's character...m sure SK honey parr bhi yehi haal hotha...remember pink valley blue valley episodes...yes we miss the attitude DIVA...WE MISS but cozz of the current script...and its upon cvs...its not cozz of VRUSHIKA we miss the ATTITUDE STRONG HEADED DIVA...its cvs who to be asked upon this...something is forgotten...Shaorn is also a character that reacts to surroundings very extremely...so even if it is about getting sensitive she will be at extreme that you wont bear it...but thats how Sharon isSmile

and yess reported.Big smile

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 09 April 2013 at 12:19am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7NabzKaJenDMG_bellaSwan_flirteyedyasriLiveEatLoveMellifluousLegilimens.swaronswaron..Suhana..

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

excuse me wat is this divide Sharon fans swayam fans??? are you for real???? Vrushika posses the right amount of attitude...its cozz of the current script there are changes in Sharon's character...m sure SK honey parr bhi yehi haal hotha...remember pink valley blue valley episodes...yes we miss the attitude DIVA...WE MISS but cozz of the current script...and its upon cvs...its not cozz of VRUSHIKA we miss the ATTITUDE STRONG HEADED DIVA...its cvs who to be asked upon this...something is forgotten...Shaorn is also a character that reacts to surroundings very extremely...so even if it is about getting sensitive she will be at extreme that you wont bear it...but thats how Sharon isSmile

exactly..why the divide? swaron is the same for me..why are people comparingShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRonMellifluous..Suhana..

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

exactly..why the divide? swaron is the same for me..why are people comparingShocked

i was laughing seeing the post...Sharon fans?????? hahahahaaa.may be they think swaron fans are like tani fans and rey fans...more like divided...lol..

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 09 April 2013 at 12:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

flirteyedMellifluous..Suhana..

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Well, I do miss the Diva Sharon, but dear, Vrushika is no where to be blamed. It's the CVs who are making her do this. 

And whatever she is provided with, I believe she is doing a stunning job with it. So, I really appreciate her and respect her efforts. Approve

It's the CVs, blame em.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yasriLiveEatLoveMellifluousDestiny_015swaronswaron..Suhana..

Go to top