Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Vrushika Good For Swaron - But as Sharon ? (Page 2)

Mellifluous IF-Rockerz
Mellifluous
Mellifluous

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Its not Vrushikha's fault,infact according to me she us doing a great job..Beinng a replacement of some other actor to justify with the character is realy difficult & for me she is the first ever replacement in Television whom I actualy liked very much. & if she is going out of box then its CVs making her to do so. so Vrushikha is still apt for both Swaron & Sharon.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7._Molly_.NabzKaJenDMG__anonymous__flirteyed--Kshitz--_bellaSwan_yasriLiveEatLoveagreatperhapsLegilimens.swaronswaroncscsswathi_swaron..Suhana..

Ankithate Goldie
Ankithate
Ankithate

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
See The Fact Is Nobody Gives A Shit About Sharon , 99% people Wana see SwaRon.
Secondly , Swayam always gets the centre of attraction by palki , cvs and By Fan.
his character In SwaRon is properly Showed And Described.
Sharon Never Ever Bring Properly Described.
Bfore It was Sneha Who Managed It Brillianttly And Watsoever Part Was Given To Her , She Made A Mark With it But The New Girl , Let It Be No Comments . otherwise World War 3 Will Begun!

Hence Nobody Is actually looks Like intrested Or Even Cvs Ever Seemed Intrested Showing Properly Sharon Like They Showed Swayam.
Sneha Managed But Othr Girl Couldnt.

#Peace

Edited by Ankithate - 08 April 2013 at 10:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patie

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankithate

Secondly , Swayam always gets the centre of attraction by palki , cvs and By Fan.
Bfore It was Sneha Who Managed It Brillianttly And Watsoever Part Was Given To Her , She Made A Mark With it But The New Girl , Let It Be No Comments . otherwise World War 3 Will Begun!

Hence Nobody Is actually looks Like intrested Or Even Cvs Ever Seemed Intrested Showing Properly Sharon Like They Showed Swayam.

#Peace

Well , Thats your point of view and I so dont want to fight..yes it is about swaron but  we also care about swayam and sharon (the individual characters) N thats why so many posts are created everyday questioning the cvs..ideally we get to see swaron but why are fans still complaining ..it is coz they are not happy with the way the cvs are handling the track..n n sharon's character change.we are getting  happy swaron but still we are not satisfied due to sharon's behaviour...in any case..i dont wanna argue but i personally feel vrushika's doing a fab job n thats why she has earned so many fans in  such  a short periodClap.,..we fans are not fools who would just accept any newbie just for watchin a love story...the "yaadein " sequence was the deciding factor for many..I think she is the best replacement ever.period.Approve

thats my viewpoint..
Ps. avoid comparisions.It would lead to fightsSleepy

Edited by swaronswaron - 08 April 2013 at 10:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7--Kshitz--yasriMellifluouscscs

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

#Peace

I dont think so..I think both rey and swayam have their have their respective fan-following...I personally like rey and i  I know that the cvs always show him to be the " hero" which is acceptable coz of their characterisations..rey has always been the popular guy so it is justified n swayam does not like limelight..both of them have equal importance in the showSmileSmile

Edited by swaronswaron - 08 April 2013 at 10:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mellifluouscscs

Ankithate Goldie
Ankithate
Ankithate

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
@Swaron
The Red Part U highlight Of Mine.
U didnt Get What I said.
I was Talking About Swayam Describe Properly among Swaron.
From where Rey Comes???

and ur P.S quote.
dear I havnt Started Comparing yet as i am least intrested Comparing sneha wid any new Girl.
so just Chill and dunt say things which i havnt said.
swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

@Swaron
The Red Part U highlight Of Mine.
U didnt Get What I said.
I was Talking About Swayam Describe Properly among Swaron.
From where Rey Comes???

and ur P.S quote.
dear I havnt Started Comparing yet as i am least intrested Comparing sneha wid any new Girl.
so just Chill and dunt say things which i havnt said.

okay ...ya ..sharon's point of view is required but that has nothin to do with vrushika..thats cvs's jobSmile
n its good that you are not comparing..everyone has different likes and dislikes..and its better we respect each others' opinions..you have the right to think wateva you want to...thats your take  n we can watch swaron happily..Smile

Edited by swaronswaron - 08 April 2013 at 11:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7NabzKaJenDMGflirteyedMellifluous

Destiny_015 IF-Rockerz
Destiny_015
Destiny_015

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Ok... I don knw if u remember but during Sneha's tym as well the character of Sharon ws changed in a similar way... She had bcum all swt nd sober wit no atti dat u r referring to.. Same thng z happening now.. Now tell me if the character undrgoes a change hu z person carrying out dat... Its d writers nt the actrs.. Actors r given script nd dey play it...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7NabzKaJenDMG_bellaSwan_flirteyedyasriMellifluousswaronswaron

Destiny_015 IF-Rockerz
Destiny_015
Destiny_015

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

#Peace

Y r u tokin bout Swayam??? Dis topic z bout how Vrush is playing Sharon not bout any screenspace... Nd toking bout nobody givs a shit bout Sharon.. I guess u r not around in d forum... Many topics wre made on her character... I guess u chose to ignore those...

Edited by tannu_swayam - 08 April 2013 at 11:50pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7__anonymous__NabzKaJenDMG_bellaSwan_yasriflirteyedMellifluousswaronswaroncscs

Go to top